Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lovely MJ family...Please excuse me for staying so long without updating,but the main reason for that fact,is that i am starting to have troubles going through the day,and even night.
What i mean is that i am extremely tired,as my mom's health is not making any progress,not to mention all the burocracy needed to care,and when night comes,i have a terrible time faling asleep because i can't avoid feeling worried and scared.

Since April 3rd,i am the legal repsonsible for my mom,and that is a very weird feeling,not to mention the fact that my dad didn't like that one bit,so this war is not finnished yet.

Mom is since March 18th in a diferent hospital...she is in a place that has to do intensive care,but in my oppinion,if they can avoid doing it,they will,because i keep finding my mom all wet,or feeling in pain,and i have to go after the doctors or nurses.

My days are all the same,and i truly am feeling psycologically tired,but as long as i can go on doing what i have to do...

Since last monday,i noticed that mom has been having more dificulties breathing...today i convinced one of the nurses to call the doctor to go see her tomorrow,because mom was never like that before.(I just pray she makes it through the night....i left there with my heart in my hands and so scared...)...

Again i want to thank everybody...all of you,my dear mj family,for all the love,all the prayers and support.
Believe that all of you are in my prayers,as i love all of you so much!

Last edited:
Mariajoaosilva;3808754 said:
My lovely MJ family...Please excuse me for staying so long without updating,but the main reason for that fact,is that i am starting to have troubles going through the day,and even night.
What i mean is that i am extremely tired,as my mom's health is not making any progress,not to mention all the burocracy needed to care,and when night comes,i have a terrible time faling asleep because i can't avoid feeling worried and scared.

Since April 3rd,i am the legal repsonsible for my mom,and that is a very weird feeling,not to mention the fact that my dad didn't like that one bit,so this war is not finnished yet.

Mom is since March 18th in a diferent hospital...she is in a place that has to do intensive care,but in my oppinion,if they can avoid doing it,they will,because i keep finding my mom all wet,or feeling in pain,and i have to go after the doctors or nurses.

My days are all the same,and i truly am feeling psycologically tired,but as long as i can go on doing what i have to do...

Since last monday,i noticed that mom has been having more dificulties breathing...today i convinced one of the nurses to call the doctor to go see her tomorrow,because mom was never like that before.(I just pray she makes it through the night....i left there with my heart in my hands and so scared...)...

Again i want to thank everybody...all of you,my dear mj family,for all the love,all the prayers and support.
Believe that all of you are in my prayers,as i love all of you so much!

:(

I'm sad that your mother had no progress. But you must keep the faith and hope that everything can improve. Keep the faith! We will continue to send prayers for her. :pray: :heart:

Thank you Maria for updating us. I'm continuing to pray for you and your mother. That you both may find love and peace. You just do the best you can and remember the serenity prayer and turn over to God, those things you have no control over. All my love <3

I wish you all the best Maria. Please take care of yourself, you need to. Take some time for yourself, and go to see a doctor if you haven't already done so. Lots of love for you and you mom.

My lovely MJ Family,please excuse me for once again,taking too long to update news about my mom.

Unfortunately my mom is still the same...she used to react a lot more than she does,and the doctor says it is a sign that she is slowly going away.

As you can imagine,i am extremely tired,and was forced to ask for medical help for me,because i stoped being able to sleep,and started to make lots of mistakes,that even though,they are not bad,if untreated,it can become worst,or a real problem.

Also,and the main reason why i feel more down,is because i was told by my father on may 3rd,that he has prostatic cancer,and is now doing radiotheraphy,far from me,because he dosen't want the family to know,so i only see him for a very short time on week ends.

I fear to colapse...i really do...as a way of helping myself,or i thought it would help,i started to write my feelings and thoughts,and it came to mind to make a book....I have a few things written...i'm not forcing myself to write at all.I do it when it comes to me,and this book,if it ever becomes one,it will probably be the book that took more time in history to be made.But i honestly don't care.

Again,and more important than anything else,i want to thank each and one of you,for the contiuing love,support and prayers,that are the ones that make me have strengh to wake up everyday.

From my heart i Hug you all.You are all a part of me,and always in prayers.
Love you all so much.

MichaelBadsweaty.jpg

I send all the LOVE your way to day, I want you to know LOVE is not far away..tell the Queen I LOVE her .. You know where I am if you ever need an ear :heart: bless you angel we are always here :pray:

:heart::pray::heart:​

(((((HUGS)))) To you all

Thank you so much for all the love and prayers,and for being there for me always.
Everyday i thank God for having the luck to belong to this amazing MJ family,and i pray all of you are doing well.
Unffortunately i don't have good news...
My father just ended the first sessions of radiotheraphy,and needs to wait a month to find out if it needs more,or if the problem is solved.He spends his days sleeping a lot.He is always very tired,no matter how much he rests,and to me each day he seems more down,but he says that the doctors told him,that those are the side effects of radiotheraphy.

My mom is still the same...to my eyes,mom is slowly going away,and i have no idea,at this point,what is best for her,or even what i wish it happens.

Again excuse me if i take a very long time to update you on my mom or dad,but the truth is that i am always very tired,and my health is not doing very well lately.

Love you all so much!
God Bless you my MJ family.

Mariajoaosilva;3858509 said:
(((((HUGS)))) To you all

Thank you so much for all the love and prayers,and for being there for me always.
Everyday i thank God for having the luck to belong to this amazing MJ family,and i pray all of you are doing well.
My father just ended the first sessions of radiotheraphy,and needs to wait a month to find out if it needs more,or if the problem is solved.He spends his days sleeping a lot.He is always very tired,no matter how much he rests,and to me each day he seems more down,but he says that the doctors told him,that those are the side effects of radiotheraphy.

My mom is still the same...to my eyes,mom is slowly going away,and i have no idea,at this point,what is best for her,or even what i wish it happens.

Again excuse me if i take a very long time to update you on my mom or dad,but the truth is that i am always very tired,and my health is not doing very well lately.

Love you all so much!

:cry:

Be strong! :better: We will continue praying. :pray: :heart:I hope that this difficult time pass soon. :angel:

Take care of yourself, Maria ! I'll be thinking about you, and about your mom and dad.
Tons of love and hugs, more than you can even imagine... and a big one every day for, so that you remember that we are here and wishing the best for you and your family every day.

Mariajoaosilva;3858509 said:
(((((HUGS)))) To you all

Love you all so much!

........You are in my thoughts and prayers! *hugs*

:better: Dear Maria,

Life can be so unfair, right?
I wish I could do more then just send HUGS and words of encouragement so that you can pull through another day. Be assured your dad, your mum and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep the faith, Hun :friends:
Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Daryll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back