Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
I know. She's a flake. But when Kenny says, they never talked, that's hard to believe. Never talk about his condition? Believable.

No offense, but a person who TWEETS that: "the prosecution is NOT really on Michael's side, has MAJOR issues in my opinion and is not to be trusted. But that just me!

Seriously, what is she trying to do, is her hate for Sony, AEG, and the Estate so severe that she is willing to provide a line of defense for Murray?

we; a few days not being fine alright thats not a big deal

but what about the fans who wanted to warn michael??? they were concerned right?
and what about the fans who cant watch this is it because he looked fragile?????

Everyone gets sick, because Michael was sent home one day doesn't mean anything. I'm sure a lot of us have been sent home from work or school at some point in our lives. In the end of the day Karen was posting all this on her Facebook page in May and June 09 was she? Go back, what was she posting. 'Ooooooh soooooo excited lol Michael is AMAZING' and 'London London London!!!!!!!' Hardly things saying how Michael was so unhealthy now was it?

oh and not to forget the nurse who he let called and said he was cold at one side and hot at the other???

thats not a simple few days not feeling well thats a serieus syptome??????????????????????????????????

I am NOT a Karen Faye fan but I do think that we shouldn't take her pre June 25th tweets so literally. I think that she may have been afraid to share on her FB was what REALLY going on those days of rehearsal. What was she supposed to say? She may have been trying to protect his privacy, maybe she thought there was no need to mention anything because she thought things would get better.

we; a few days not being fine alright thats not a big deal

but what about the fans who wanted to warn michael??? they were concerned right?
and what about the fans who cant watch this is it because he looked fragile?????

What about them? They're still on the outside looking in, and it really doesn't matter what they say, because their belief is disputed by facts, ie. A coroner's report.

oh and not to forget the nurse who he let called and said he was cold at one side and hot at the other???

thats not a simple few days not feeling well thats a serieus syptome??????????????????????????????????

Well, Cheryl Lee never stated when those calls were made, to my understanding. All she said was "a few weeks before he died", it's possible this was happening in the same time frame, or even the same night. Meaning, perhaps Michael called her for a second opinion, after being told by his hired physician, that he was fine. Of course, there's no way to prove that unless Ms. Lee is called to testify, which I haven't heard of happening yet.

Seriously, what is she trying to do, is her hate for Sony, AEG, and the Estate so severe that she is willing to provide a line of defense for Murray?
exactly

I am NOT a Karen Faye fan but I do think that we shouldn't take her pre June 25th tweets so literally. I think that she may have been afraid to share on her FB was what REALLY going on those days of rehearsal. What was she supposed to say? She may have been trying to protect his privacy, maybe she thought there was no need to mention anything because she thought things would get better.
well im gald she said it cause it can be used to impeach her.

there was noting wrong in Michael's autopsy he was not sick he had a day when he was not feeling well it is called being human everyone has a day like that. IF Michael had any illness at the time of his death his autopsy would have shown it

Because Michael was not feeling well on one or more occasion does not mean that he was not in generally good health. There are days when I feel like crap but I do not run to the doctor because not feeling well does not necessarily mean that I am at death's door!

Well, the June 19th situation has been the only one of it's nature, mentioned so far. So if he had one day where he didn't feel well and couldn't rehearse, but was fine all the other days, that doesn't make Kenny a liar, now does it?

Lou Ferrigno was training Michael for the tour, not Hulk Hogan.

We all have our good and bad days! Michael was stressed and excited about the concerts. Not feeling well from time to time isn't a tomb stone!

Exactly! Agree 100%

This is a very sad day for all of us!
Congrats to Kenny for having the guts to testify for his loving friend Michael!
Shame on the fans that are not there to support Michael yet caused such a mess about the album! This is far more important!
Shame on Karen Faye who stands in front of a computer screen ranting and blaming everyone instead of going to court to testify! She has no dignity and credibility and certainly no respect.
When Michael was on trial thousands of people were outside supporting him except for all of us who live far away. Where are all the hardcore fans now?
I wish I could be there but even this way we show our support while others don't anymore!

Hi.
I was wondering where all the fans were as well.
I remember back in 05' during the trial... There was fans from Far Away and from The States as well, around the globe. I remember seeing flags & placards with all differents countries names on them in support for Michael.
Yeah - What's going on with Karen Faye? In the 20/20 After Life special she was all saying I can't say because of upcoming court/trial.. well is she going to show up tomorrow or in the coming days?

I do know that the economy is very bad around the globe and that makes it hard to do simple things... gas for car to get to point A & B...etc. but I really hope to see the fans support back there. I have No Way of flying out to California right now I have not the money - or I'd be there for sure.

:hug: to everyone.
I hope all truth in totality comes to light in this dark.

:wub:
souldreamer7

No offense, but a person who TWEETS that: "the prosecution is NOT really on Michael's side, has MAJOR issues in my opinion and is not to be trusted. But that just me!

No way am I going to try to figure out Karen. My wee brain can only handle so much. She does have MAJOR issues. It was just Kenny's never talked to her that stood out to me as implausible.

No offense taken.

She may have been trying to protect his privacy? She has been going out of her way since Michael died to to violate his piracy. Taken PICS of his crypt and putting on her face book page? If you were here years ago you would know she did not give two craps about his privacy.

Ever since Michael died people who were close or knew him half of them don't agree with anything. Some people say one thing and the others say something different. It has been this way the whole time.

i dont know what you mean by the fact is the autopsy rep that does not mean he was serieus sick in the 20st.. maybe because of murray i dont know

but i do know that there was something going on, cold and hot at the same time is not ok.. and maybe what ever it was was gone by the time he died and never shoon up at the autopsy so to refer to that its not working for me..

i just want to know where the fans are who say this is it cant watch it because he is so thin etc.., and now we are all seeing he was fine because thats the stradegy to win the case?

i want to know the true.. and i still believe murray killed him no mather what if he was or wasnt fine..

i just want to point out that fine is not a good case.. because he could be serieus not fine in the three days mentions..

as asedora says

remember a video about TII before this movie aried from the october 2009 where Kenny was saying that Michael was helathy, happy and ready to perform. LIAR.
"
Thats what my post meant although im not calling him a liar i just dont understand the whole switsching of storys..

one he was fine
then he wasnt fine
then he was fine
now he was not fine but the are saying in pros he was fine..
so strange

It is not strange. They try to cover their asses and they give different answers all the time. It is a strategy. Those folks are not stupid. They want all responsobilities to be on Murray, a fall guy, this is why AEG wants Katherine's lawsuite to be dismissed.

I have both Karen Faye's twits and Kenny's from back then!
Hare are Karen's twits, what a happy woman she was!
I really think she is disgusting and doesn't have what it takes to stand up for Michael

Prosecutors need to have access to it.

But Karen is not the issue here she will be dealt with. The issue is Murray pushing his weight around

Fact of the matter is that everyone involved in This Is It was contractually bound by confidentiality clauses- that means the dancers, Ortega, Faye, everyone.

Getting all up in arms about what someone said on their twitter, lunch break or 30 second sound bite TV show is fairly pointless.

It's about what is being said in this courtroom.

thats right o Kenny told Michael to go home on the 19th...big meeting with Murray and Michael on the 20th,,,,Murray basically told Kenny to mind business that Michael was fine...Then Michael callled Nurse Lee on 21st....Michael passed on the 25th....to me that is Michael NOT feeling well for more than a day..

In my opinion then she should have said NOTHING on her Facebook.

If she was "afraid to share what was REALLY going on and sent out a bunch of cheery, FAKE, Facebook messages, then she was lying and is no better then the people she CLAIMS are lying now.

No way am I going to try to figure out Karen. My wee brain can only handle so much. She does have MAJOR issues. It was just Kenny's never talked to her that stood out to me as implausible.

No offense taken.

he might have meant that he never talked her about Michael's death

It is not strange. They try to cover their asses and they give different answers all the time. It is a strategy. Those folks are not stupid. They want all responsobilities to be on Murray, a fall guy, this is why AEG wants Katherine's lawsuite to be dismissed.

well murray is the only one on trial so do u want him to walk? itdoesnt matter what AEG etc say cause they arent on trial but if ppl who have issues with AEG are gonna ending up testifying for murray and help him walk cause of their issues with aeg then any fan should have an issue with that.

What's up with all the hate here. I've been reading the last 3 pages and it's full with hate and bickering (spelling??). Gosh just stop it. Michael wasn't about hating, he was about forgiving. And I thought of all people his fans would understand that life is not about hating or attacking people.

Lets just focus on the case, what is happening in court, THE FACTS that are known.

Cos life is about love and be-loved. It's too short for all this hate.
Had to get this of my chest, sorry.

i dont know where the true is, but someone living with him must now how sick he was or wasnt these three days right?

because there where his children, the cook and the security,,.,

are the last two going to testify????

I remember a video about TII before this movie aried from the october 2009 where Kenny was saying that Michael was helathy, happy and ready to perform. LIAR.
AEG will blame Murray for everything to cover their own asses.

I agree with you. I do think Murray is to blame because he has admitted to giving Michael way too much propofol (however you spell it) but AEG will blame him for everything I don't trust them because their stories have changed several times!! What bothers me is with Kenny helping the prosecution, if Murray goes down (which is what I want) but will that let AEG off the hook? PROBABLY. They've already tried to have Katherine's case against them thrown out of court, if they're so innocent in all of this then why don't they go to court and see it through?

A mother who's lost a son has every right to have everyone who was around him at that time investigated fully.

neglect is a form of murder and having the BG's clean up before he called 911 is premeditation. im sick of this whole thing. i hope Murray gets roasted and tossed in jail.

i dont know what you mean by the fact is the autopsy rep that does not mean he was serieus sick in the 20st.. maybe because of murray i dont know

but i do know that there was something going on, cold and hot at the same time is not ok.. and maybe what ever it was was gone by the time he died and never shoon up at the autopsy so to refer to that its not working for me..

i just want to know where the fans are who say this is it cant watch it because he is so thin etc.., and now we are all seeing he was fine because thats the stradegy to win the case?

i want to know the true.. and i still believe murray killed him no mather what if he was or wasnt fine..

i just want to point out that fine is not a good case.. because he could be serieus not fine in the three days mentions..

If he did not die because of what was causing him to be cold it does not matter at all. We want to know what happened on June 25 when he never made it out of his room. And since you don't know what I am talking about Michael's blood and tissues were tested for illness at his autspot and everything came back fine he was not sick. If you want to know the truth just wait and see

And can we please talk about the hearing and stop talking about Karen Faye?

Back