Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

autopsy!!! maybe now Janet will hear for the first time his body did not indicate he was an addict as she was told by Randy. Sure Flagan is stupid enough to ask whether the state of his organs indicated addiction .

How can he say that is the wrong timeline. Wasn't he right there when Murray spoke to police? Is he saying Murray never gave that timeline?

He said that timeline was not given by Murray to the police and it was police speculation. This is my understanding, but I admit I have been trying to pin down what Murray"s "official" timeline is.

autopsy!!! maybe now Janet will hear for the first time his body did not indicate he was an addict as she was told by Randy. Sure Flagan is stupid enough to ask whether the state of his organs indicated addiction .

Well that's bound to hapen. The defence is desperate they'll try anything.

How can he say that is the wrong timeline. Wasn't he right there when Murray spoke to police? Is he saying Murray never gave that timeline?

he was there. my understanding chernoff on the media claimed that Murray mixed up the time.

How would that work if he move the timeline to 11:40 am?

on the phone nonstop from 11:17 till 12:03 , when MJ begged him exactly ?

Based on the above, Murray had no choice but to go with the first timeline after all " he begged me" is his only argument so far .

you are pointing on all the inconsistencies in Murray's story.

My whole point was that there's a huge difference between finding Michael at 11AM and not calling 911 till 12:22 and finding Michael at 12PM and calling 911 at 12:22.

he didnt have a watch remember?!! now that is sarcasam

murray said in his interview that by about 11am mj had finally fallen asleep after he gave the diprivan. he said he watched him for abit and then thought it was safe to go to the toliet. the diprivan amount would make mj sleep for 5-10 minutes. that takes us to approx 11.15 give or take. so that should be the time of when murray found him if u go by murrays taped interview. yet at 11.18 non stop until midday hes on the phone. thas is hugley incriminating. so thats why they denied he ever said that or said murray just got the times wrong. but fact is murray did say that in the taped interview. its called trying to cover your ass

Sure Flagan is stupid enough to ask whether the state of his organs indicated addiction .
for once u can bet that he wont be stupid enough to ask!

TMZ

Coroner Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray's Story

A doctor for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified he doesn't believe Dr. Murray only gave Michael Jackson 25mg of Propofol.

Without saying Murray lied to cops during his interview two days after MJ died, Dr. Christopher Rogers testified if Murry were correct about the 25mg of Propofol, Jackson would have awakened after 3 to 5 minutes of sleep.

Rogers also testified he doesn't believe Jackson swallowed Propofol. The defense laid the groundwork for this theory yesterday, because small amounts of the drug were found in Jackson's stomach.

And Rogers said he believes it's inappropriate to use Propofol for insomnia and that Murray's care was "substandard."

Official: Jackson healthy, but doc's care lacking

A coroner's official says Michael Jackson was mostly healthy, but the doctor charged in his death provided substandard care.

Dr. Christopher Rogers testified Tuesday at a preliminary hearing after which a judge will decide if there is enough evidence for Dr. Conrad Murray to stand trial for involuntary manslaughter.

Rogers says Murray was improperly using the powerful anesthetic propofol to treat the musician for insomnia. He also says Murray was wrong to leave Jackson's side while he was under anesthesia.

Rogers says he does not believe the singer injected himself with propofol, which Murray's defense attorneys have suggested could have occurred.

However, the forensic pathologist says Jackson may have swallowed some of the drug based on the amount found in his stomach.

Murray has pleaded not guilty.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/01/11/entertainment-us-michael-jackson-doctor_8250729.html

TMZ

Coroner Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray's Story

A doctor for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified he doesn't believe Dr. Murray only gave Michael Jackson 25mg of Propofol.

Without saying Murray lied to cops during his interview two days after MJ died, Dr. Christopher Rogers testified if Murry were correct about the 25mg of Propofol, Jackson would have awakened after 3 to 5 minutes of sleep.

Rogers also testified he doesn't believe Jackson swallowed Propofol. The defense laid the groundwork for this theory yesterday, because small amounts of the drug were found in Jackson's stomach.

And Rogers said he believes it's inappropriate to use Propofol for insomnia and that Murray's care was "substandard."

However, the forensic pathologist says Jackson may have swallowed some of the drug based on the amount found in his stomach.

so which is it media idiots

well i now which one it is casue we alredy know the reason for the diprivan in mjs stomach as stated in the autopsy. forbes have always been full of crap

Levin is a effed up prick

It's not Levin/TMZ - AP is saying he might have swallowed some propofol. TMZ says the opposite.

We'll see what T&T and LA Times and CNN says.

(Forbes is just posting an AP update)

It's not Levin/TMZ - AP is saying he might have swallowed some propofol. TMZ says the opposite.

We'll see what T&T and LA Times and CNN says.

(Forbes is just posting an AP update)
yeah sorry just realized it myself well eff all the media ppl then.

it was prob one of the vague defence questions like the addict with blue feet .asking a random question about could u drink it and if u did would it end up in your stomach! well doh?

Diane Diamond was on air and claimed that Michael was both an alcoholic and no doubt forced Murray to inject him with propofol. God help her is all I can say...

did flagan also ask whether drinking lidocaine before would have reduced the buring feeling associated with propofol? lol

Finally somebody in there said it! The fact alone that he gave Propofol for insomnia should be enough for this doctor to at least lose his license and end up in front of a judge. Even if the patient survives.

Diane Diamond was on air and claimed that Michael was both an alcoholic and no doubt forced Murray to inject him with propofol. God help her is all I can say...

She's stupid. making up lies as usual..she needs to do some research before she opens her filthy mouth.

Here's your answer. Rogers says it's possible to ingest propofol but doesn't think that's the case here.

From Trials and Tribulations draft update

Q= Why can’t you take propofol orally?

A= Well, from my understanding you need to take it via IV.

Q= But in the event that propofol were taken orally, that’s one way it could appear in the stomach?

A= Yes, that’s a way it could appear in the stomach.

Q= But, if propofol was taken orally, it would have caused pain in the esophogus or stomach?

A= I don’t know.

Q= Is it your info, propofol in it’s redistribution could go into that dark liquid in the stomach?

A= It’s a possibility.

Q= Also possibility, if propofol is taken orally, and lidocaine taken on top of it, is that also a possiblity?

A= It is a possiblility , although in this case the amount in the stomach is so small, they would have taken a small amount of propofal orally.

Q= Questions about injesting lidocaine, you would expect that to appear in the stomach?

A= (Yes?)

Q= So there’s basically is two possibilities of self administration. is IV and orally.

A= Yes.

Q =The gastric contents tends to support the oral assumption.

A = No, I don’t think the gastric contents support that. (He mentions the small amount in the stomach.)

who cares what dimond says. dont even bother giving her attention and lol @ soundminds question

f9bc8c683ae1c1bf32b45bf1c4b7c49d.gif

Q =The gastric contents tends to support the oral assumption.

A = No, I don’t think the gastric contents support that. (He mentions the small amount in the stomach.)

so he doesnt agree
as i thought the defence asking vague questions in a general context. why didnt the coroner talk about the damages cause to the stomach by the CPR that would the story straight to bed

did flagan also ask whether drinking lidocaine before would have reduced the buring feeling associated with propofol? lol

How did you guess Soundmind?!!

Cross examination (from T&T blog):

So 150 ml of prop taken orally, and it caused a burning sensation, and it caused the need for some lidocane, for the eshop, and stomach, you would have found that porportion in the stomach correct?

he didnt have a watch remember?!! now that is sarcasam

murray said in his interview that by about 11am mj had finally fallen asleep after he gave the diprivan. he said he watched him for abit and then thought it was safe to go to the toliet. the diprivan amount would make mj sleep for 5-10 minutes. that takes us to approx 11.15 give or take. so that should be the time of when murray found him if u go by murrays taped interview. yet at 11.18 non stop until midday hes on the phone. thas is hugley incriminating. so thats why they denied he ever said that or said murray just got the times wrong. but fact is murray did say that in the taped interview. its called trying to cover your ass

for once u can bet that he wont be stupid enough to ask!

exactly, do u all remember the story a year ago which said it took Murray 90 minutes to call 911? He first said according to the search warrant he gave Mike propofol at 10:40..
10:40 am Gave MJ 25mg Propofol
10:50 am Dr. Murray left the room to use the bathroom.
10:52 am Dr. Murray returned to the room to find MJ not
breathing.
Called 911 at 12:22

Later, he retracted that story..

"Michael Jackson's private doctor waited over an hour to call emergency services when he realised the singer was not breathing, according to newly-released documents.

Police filed the documents to support their request to search a Las Vegas pharmacy in August."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sh...r-An-Hour-To-Call-911/Article/200911315460126

Last edited:
Back