Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

I thought it was estblished in the autopsy report that the apperance of Propofol in the stomach is due to the resuscitation attempts.. and not MJ drinking that.. enough with that crap.. so when will the coronoer bring that up?? I really wanna see Murrays face then!

yes, I want this brought up as well.

we will see those details in the trial.

remember this is a preliminary hearing - all they are trying to establish is a crime has occurred - not prove Murray's guilt without a doubt. that will be done in the trial.

Not bad for a drug addict, eh?!!!

Did Janet hear that? What did she say to Randy? Did she ask Randy why he told the family MJ's liver was so damaged by alcohol and drug abuse , did she ask him how he was healthy and spitting blood for two years?

bowen9999;3186846 said:
Not bad for a drug addict, eh?!!!

ivy;3186836 said:
Coroner says drug dose amounted to 'homicide'

Rogers testified the pop star was in “excellent” health for a middle-aged man and died because of “substandard” medical care. The pathologist said Murray violated treatment norms with his use of propofol.
The drug, he said, is not indicated for insomnia and requires constant patient monitoring, which Murray did not provide.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...says-drug-dose-amounted-to-homicide.html#more

But trial did not say excellent at all..
he was overall in good health.. they turned it to excellent, but thats not being said

edit±

Autopsy did show incedential findings however his OVERALL health was excellent

did the defence try and go the sings of a druggie angel with the coroner.forgive me but im not upto reading all the blog tonight

But trial did not say excellent at all..
he was overall in good health.. they turned it to excellent, but thats not being said
It does not matter if he was in overall good health or in excellent health, The point is he was healthy for a man his age, size and weight.
There is no point in refusing this fact, it was acknowledged and proven. Move on.

today ,is really good day for prosecution .i feel relived but at same time i am feeling worse because Michael was in great shape and this incompetent fool killed him .
He was in good shape for a man his age..That mean that all those Jackson's that went on national tv and called Michael a drug addict ...they need to go back on national tv and say...I a fricken idiot...I through my brother under the bus...HE is not a drug addict.....and I hope he can forgive me for saying it..thats what they should be doing. I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen..it probably wont.

It does not matter if he was in overall good health or in excellent health, The point is he was healthy for a man his age, size and weight.
There is no point in refusing this fact, it was acknowledged and proven. Move on.

i put a edit to it.. im moving on

ps its sad that katherine doesnt hear this... its a homicide eather way.. she would be happy right? :D

Deborah French made a point on Twitter saying that if it was ingested then surely there would be burn residue in his mouth or at least traces of propofol in the mouth.

Exactly. And anywhere along the way, from his lips all the way down to his stomach. (This is SO easy to disprove in so many ways - Before even getting to play the "transmural hemhorrage" card.)

Oops for the defense with that last question. Isn't the rule to make sure that you know the answer to your questions and that the answers help your client?

If they are having to fish like this for a defense, it just should make people wonder.

Seriously! I don't quite understand how cases work, but it looks like he's just totally throwing random (contradictory) theories out there in order to get feedback, so that he can pick the one that is confirmed as plausible. Does he not first have to give a finite account of what happened according to his client? (Or are they holding him to what he told the detective on the 27th?) 'Cause it seems like he's just getting to hear what could or could not have happened based on evidence before he presents his side.

PS - We need a general court/legal questions thread to walk us through the process....Or at least I need one, lol.

I don't quite understand how cases work, but it looks like he's just totally throwing random (contradictory) theories out there in order to get feedback, so that he can pick the one that is confirmed as plausible. Does he not first have to give a finite account of what happened according to his client? (Or are they holding him to what he told the detective on the 27th?) 'Cause it seems like he's just getting to hear what could or could not have happened based on evidence before he presents his side.
yes thats exactly what they are doing. they are fishing for the best defence. yes he should give a definate timline of what he gave when . but according to murray he wasnt there when mj caused his own death. so they dont know what happened either. so they are gonna pick what sounds best and run with it.

He was in great shape. That mean that all those Jackson's that wnet on national tv and called Michael a drug addict ...they need to go back on national tv and say...I a fricken idoit...I throught my brother under the bus...HE is not a drug addict.....and I hope he can forgive me for saying it..thats what they whould be doing. I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen..it probablly wont.

They are people with a clear agenda. They have an agenda . if I and you knew he was not an addict , they sure did .

They wanted his estate , they wanted his money , so of course when they were not mentioned in his will they tried to save their face by calling him an addicted who was not aware what's going on.

Now they want AEG's money. They still want to prove he was " mentally and physically disable" as Oxman claimed in Joe Jackson's lawsuit and AEG took advantage of him .

$$$$$$$$ all they care about

and i also wish that cow diana demon can eat s*** ,for what she said on television yesterday. i think we need to go after her in full force after this preliminary hearing .
so much for being alcoholic ,i am sure Michael had super liver because after so much drug (according to family) and alcohol(according to cow) ,it still didn't show any sign of abuse .

Did Janet hear that? What did she say to Randy? Did she ask Randy why he told the family MJ's liver was so damaged by alcohol and drug abuse , did she ask him how he was healthy and spitting blood for two years?

when did they say that????

They are people with a clear agenda. They have an agenda . if I and you knew he was not an addict , they sure did .

They wanted his estate , they wanted his money , so of course when they were not mentioned in his will they tried to save their face by calling him an addicted who was not aware what's going on.

Now they want AEG's money. They still want to prove he was " mentally and physically disable" as Oxman claimed in Joe Jackson's lawsuit and AEG took advantage of him .

$$$$$$$$ all they care about
co sign
He was in good shape for a man his age..That mean that all those Jackson's that went on national tv and called Michael a drug addict ...they need to go back on national tv and say...I a fricken idiot...I through my brother under the bus...HE is not a drug addict.....and I hope he can forgive me for saying it..thats what they should be doing. I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen..it probably wont.
Ain't gonna happen for reasons above mentioned by sound. They will get what's coming for them too eventually, but let's get back on topic

Before we even start with all of that, can I ask everyone to stay on topic!

Twinklee, how did you sneak in there :D Sorry that wasn't meant for you.

Chucky dancer dude has opened his mouth big today, it seems.

He supposedly "warned" them of this before 6/25, right?! Oh my goodness. How the heck would Randy know about MJ's liver at that time?! Lmao. "I got a good glimpse one night when Michael wasn't looking and man, it was a wreck in there - looked like years of alcohol and drug abuse to me." Ridic.

Last edited:
He supposedly "warned" them of this before 6/25, right?! Oh my goodness. How the heck would Randy know about MJ's liver at that time?! Lmao. "I got a good glimpse one night when Michael wasn't looking and man, it was a wreck - looked like years of alcohol and drug abuse to me." Ridic.

i dont think he said that at all....

Chucky dancer dude has opened his mouth big today, it seems.

I heard that interview. He said Michael was out of it a lot and he told his sister he didn't think they would get to London. Michael often made them wait for him, Like he wasn't busy... I don't know I just feel he is being ungrateful and wanting his 15 min

That's CNN on UStream right now, right? They repeat over and over again how wrong it was what Murray did. Just the use of Propofol as such.

I heard that interview. He said Michael was out of it a lot and he told his sister he didn't think they would get to London. Michael often made them wait for him, Like he wasn't busy... I don't know I just feel he is being ungrateful and wanting his 15 min
oh poor chunkey Michael made him wait, guess he doesn't realize he was just one of the MANY backup dancers while he was Michael Jackson. As for the rest go away Chunkey

Back