Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

Did Janet hear that? What did she say to Randy? Did she ask Randy why he told the family MJ's liver was so damaged by alcohol and drug abuse , did she ask him how he was healthy and spitting blood for two years?

Don't get too excited that the light of day may have been seen. People sometimes can still display selective hearing, understanding, and memory even when something is spelled out for them.

I heard that interview. He said Michael was out of it a lot and he told his sister he didn't think they would get to London. Michael often made them wait for him, Like he wasn't busy... I don't know I just feel he is being ungrateful and wanting his 15 min

If I was a dancer the last thing I would be concerned about is waiting. It's Michael freaking Jackson, I'd stand out all day in freezing temperatures just to dance with him.

I heard that interview. He said Michael was out of it a lot and he told his sister he didn't think they would get to London. Michael often made them wait for him, Like he wasn't busy... I don't know I just feel he is being ungrateful and wanting his 15 min

DANG!!!! HE DID IT LIKE THAT?!?!?!?! i have heard that mj was late sometimes, but so what!!! from what i believe kenny said, everyone had a different time to be there, so he could be exagerating. he sounds so ungrateful and im sure that interview will hurt his chances of landing other jobs. i wonder is he violating any part of his contract... n who is he?????

yes thats exactly what they are doing. they are fishing for the best defence. yes he should give a definate timline of what he gave when . but according to murray he wasnt there when mj caused his own death. so they dont know what happened either. so they are gonna pick what sounds best and run with it.

And this is allowed? That just doesn't seem fair.

Oh really? Mr chucky someone had to wait for some Michael Jackson? I am shocked!
:doh: Sorry, I had to.

btw - AP corrected their "drinking propofol" story

Coroner: Autopsy showed Jackson death a homicide

The coroner who performed the autopsy on Michael Jackson has testified that the pop star's death would have been classified a homicide even if the singer gave himself the final dose of the anesthetic propofol.

Christopher Rogers, chief of forensic medicine for the Los Angeles County coroner, was questioned Tuesday by a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with causing Jackson's death.

Attorney J. Michael Flanagan suggested Jackson could have swallowed the drug, which is meant to be administered intravenously. While Rogers said that seemed unlikely, he said it would not have made a difference in his finding of homicide because of inadequate care by Murray.

Flanagan's inquiry was the first disclosure of how the defense plans to counter an involuntary manslaughter charge against Murray.

http://www.todayonline.com/Breaking...oner--Autopsy-showed-Jackson-death-a-homicide

Exactly. And anywhere along the way, from his lips all the way down to his stomach. (This is SO easy to disprove in so many ways - Before even getting to play the "transmural hemhorrage" card.)

Seriously! I don't quite understand how cases work, but it looks like he's just totally throwing random (contradictory) theories out there in order to get feedback, so that he can pick the one that is confirmed as plausible. Does he not first have to give a finite account of what happened according to his client? . . . PS - We need a general court/legal questions thread to walk us through the process....Or at least I need one, lol.

The defense technically does not have to do anything. It is up to the prosecution to prove the case. At this point, the defense might be trying to see how much they can give to the jury without getting into specifics.

i barely can imagine that this guy would say that? because 1 its ruiing changes for him 2 many fans would be angry also in his area where is lives 3 its michael they have a job and cariere because of him so why turn that down?

is it a true story or a tmz story~?

lanagan's inquiry was the first disclosure of how the defense plans to counter an involuntary manslaughter charge against Murray
er nooo. they have done that with every witness. the NOI did it the bodyguards did it. mj self injected mj drank it. whats next. its lucky dip with them

If I was a dancer the last thing I would be concerned about is waiting. It's Michael freaking Jackson, I'd stand out all day in freezing temperatures just to dance with him.

If I was a dancer and didn't think that the show I was busting my behind to put together would actually get to opening night,then I wouldn't have been wasting my time and would have moved on to a show that I thought would go through.

btw - AP corrected their "drinking propofol" story

Coroner: Autopsy showed Jackson death a homicide

The coroner who performed the autopsy on Michael Jackson has testified that the pop star's death would have been classified a homicide even if the singer gave himself the final dose of the anesthetic propofol.

Christopher Rogers, chief of forensic medicine for the Los Angeles County coroner, was questioned Tuesday by a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with causing Jackson's death.

Attorney J. Michael Flanagan suggested Jackson could have swallowed the drug, which is meant to be administered intravenously. While Rogers said that seemed unlikely, he said it would not have made a difference in his finding of homicide because of inadequate care by Murray.

Flanagan's inquiry was the first disclosure of how the defense plans to counter an involuntary manslaughter charge against Murray.

http://www.todayonline.com/Breaking...oner--Autopsy-showed-Jackson-death-a-homicide

Thanks for that update. Gives me a little faith. At least there is still some responsible journalism going on out there.

Students and famous people are always late.
LoL!! Yes!! and I am not famous!! :toofunny:

[...]

Priceless

On your face, CM-->:tease:

I don't, Ingelief. They're talking about it on ustream and have played it partially.

ok so you heared him see all these stuff??

is he on drugs? lol pff

edit: so its the real deal... sad.... really sad... i dont get that

LoL!! Yes!! and I am not famous!! :toofunny:

That's good, because famous students are the worst!

Btw. I think the expert witnesses will actually make or break this case. And the fact of course that Murray was shown to be a huge liar.

Folks - remember that this thread is about discussion about court testimony.

If you want to focus on the interview with the dancer for TII, please start a separate thread in the appropriate section of the board.

Thanks!

Back on topic!

Quick update : Next witness was Dr. Richard Ruffalo. Ruffalo is an anesthesiologist and clinical pharmacologist.

That's good, because famous students are the worst!

No, I am not Emma Watson, you can be sure of that!

:toofunny: :toofunny:

Btw. I think the expert witnesses will actually make or break this case. And the fact of course that Murray was shown to be a huge liar.

I agree. So far, this seems really a very bad day for bad old CM :clapping:
About time. What are they waiting for to get rid of his medical licence??? :scratch:

I wonder what was the purpose of it. why now?

I wonder too since they've been so obedient about the confidentiality

agreement so far.

Ooops....back to topic. Sorry.

Back