Preliminary Hearing 6/1/11 Day Three. Discussion thread

apparently (by a google search I learned that ) log and content of cell phone messages are kept for some time by the carriers (Depending on the carrier it could range from a few days to several months). and yes they can provide the content of the text messages only if they are subpoenaed and if they haven't already deleted them.

However they say the best way to go is actually subpoena the headset / cell phone used as it's possible to recover even deleted messages from a cell phone.

Really? But would there been any way of getting texts and voicemails that are 19 months old though?

Really? But would there been any way of getting texts and voicemails that are 19 months old though?

I don't know about that long. My phone carrier told me they only keep this info for a few months. And told me I would have to get a subpoena for my own records. But Murray was under investigation almost immediately for suspicious activity. And, they knew about the phone calls early on. So when the investigation began, there is no doubt that that info could be retrieved.

Maybe the records were subpoenaed before. If they were, it would be very interesting to see what they say.

Murray told the EMT that the IV in the leg was because MJ was dehydrated from rehearsal.

What a liar.

Not a complete lie, Murray was there for six weeks to do that, to treat MJ' dehydration and OCCASIONLY he gave propofol. Of course now he claimes he was there to give MJ his dil 'fix' of propofol . LIAR

Collapsed veins are not sign of drug abuse. They coild not find veins because he was dead. No circulation in his body. And yes, veins are collapsed too.
It can be more difficult to find a vein in a drug addict, because their veins are often over used. They usually know better where to stick, so we ask them sometimes, when we have the problem. I do not think that this was the problem with MJ. He was dead, that is why they had diffficulties.

Oh, and Christmas decoration in June? Didn't know that. With that you probably only need to tell 911 the general area, you don't even have to know the street name. Unbelievable.

This is very upsetting and mind bloggling that Michael is dying and this man does nothing to help him. He is calling other people when he should have been watching Michael. Then when he realizes something is wrong he doesn't tell anyone in the house to call 911. It was the last thing done. Then the paramedics come and he lies and is not truthful to them about what he gave Michael. That's information they needed to know to help him.

The paramedics have no reason to lie. There is no hidden agenda with them. I am glad one of them said that Michael was someone's son. Their job is to help people no matter what. They had no idea who they were going to treat when responding to the call. This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. I have been crying for days because not only in life was Michael not treated llike a person by the media and public even while he is dying he isn't treated like a person by a doctor of all people.

This seems to be a more realistic picture of what was going on.
Not a complete lie, Murray was there for six weeks to do that, to treat MJ' dehydration and OCCASIONLY he gave propofol. Of course now he claimes he was there to give MJ his dil 'fix' of propofol . LIAR

I don't know about that long. My phone carrier told me they only keep this info for a few months. And told me I would have to get a subpoena for my own records. But Murray was under investigation almost immediately for suspicious activity. And, they knew about the phone calls early on. So when the investigation began, there is no doubt that that info could be retrieved.
I really hope they did that.

But they would have retrieved them early on in the investigation, not now.

EDIT: I really hope they did that too.

The search warrants were issued a month after the death, they mentioned he was on phone from ... to .... and they said in his interview with them he did not say that so they were ALREADY looking into his phone records by that time and probably informed the cell company to preserve everything related to Murray's phone records.

i wish they would stop trying to label Michael as a drug addict. If he was he would have had A LOT more in his system.

tmz "The records show Murray was sending and receiving multiple texts. Two particularly interesting ones at 12:03 and 12:04 PM ... the person Murray was texting was in Texas.

If its possible to recieve to text message and there is in it help michael is dead.. then he is so screwed

apparently (by a google search I learned that ) log and content of cell phone messages are kept for some time by the carriers (Depending on the carrier it could range from a few days to several months). and yes they can provide the content of the text messages only if they are subpoenaed and if they haven't already deleted them.

However they say the best way to go is actually subpoena the headset / cell phone used as it's possible to recover even deleted messages from a cell phone.

I sorta' meant "Is it possible for them to get them now and present them?" I know it's possible theoretically, but is it going to happen? Thanks, though. This is true. I figured this out one time when I was babysitting a two year old and letting her play with my phone and she deleted my whole inbox somehow (ones that meant a lot to me...a whole lot...) and I started crying and called the cell company and they kept putting me through to more people and finally I was told I had to have deal with a court and I was like "to get my own messages back?!" Ridic. I hope someone, somewhere, has his.

This is very upsetting and mind bloggling that Michael is dying and this man does nothing to help him. He is calling other people when he should have been watching Michael. Then when he realizes something is wrong he doesn't tell anyone in the house to call 911. It was the last thing done. Then the paramedics come and he lies and is not truthful to them about what he gave Michael. That's information they needed to know to help him.

The paramedics have no reason to lie. There is no hidden agenda with them. I am glad one of them said that Michael was someone's son. Their job is to help people no matter what. They had no idea who they were going to treat when responding to the call. This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. I have been crying for days because not only in life was Michael not treated llike a person by the media and public even while he is dying he isn't treated like a person by a doctor of all people.

Quoted for truth!

One question guys. Since there were no monitoring equipments in the room, what was Dr Murderrays plan to see if MJ was ok or not? Was his plan simply just to stare at Mike the entire time he was being put under to see if he was breathing?

Maybe I'm stupid, but isn't the most effective treatment for that to make sure the person drinks a lot? And just add electrolytes? An maybe vitamins.

Very curious if they recovered those text messages and what was said in them.

the police got the records right after june 09. they arent just getting them now

Trials and Tribulations is following Murray Prelim and they are taking detailed notes.They are also making updates from the court. They do not wish their full notes to be copied and posted so as they post a update I'll go through and make a summary here. If you want to read their full posts you can visit Trials and Tribulationwebsite.

HARRY DALIWAL

- AT&T employee for 15 years.(AT&T is the carrier for iPhone). 72 pages of cell records, phone, text, email and Internet records.

- relevant data activity
12:03 pm text
12:04 text message to or from TX
12. 13 pm data
12:18 pm data
12:53 pm text mesage California
1:23 pm text message Nevada

- list of phone calls
10:29 am call from ? to Murray’s phone 22 minutes
11:07 am from 3233 to Murray’s phone 1 minute
11 18 am call from 0973 placed 6802 and that call logged at 32 minutes.
missed listing one call
11:49 am call placed from Murray to 4989 3 minutes.
11:51 am a call placed from Murry to 3832 11 minutes.
12:12 pm from Murray phone to 2570 lasted 1 minute
12:15 pm from 2570 to conrad Murray 1 minute

- Chernoff asks if it's possible to retrieve text messages and voice messages. Expert says yes but he's not an expert and not familiar with the process.

JEFF STROHM

- Works for Sprint Nextel.

- Phone calls
8:49 am from 5217 to Murray 53 seconds
10:22 am from 0124 to Murray 111 seconds
10:34 am from Murray to 3233 8 and a half minutes
11:26 am from 9566 to Murray seven seconds
1:08 pm from Murray to 070 2 minutes

all phone numbers are shortened to 4 digits for privacy

Paramedics despacthed at 12.22 and arrived and 12.26. It took the ambulance 4 minutes. If the 911 call was places by Dr Murderray a minute after he found MJ not breathing (which he apparantly told the EMT) and if Dr Murderray had done proper CPR and told the EMTs what kind of medications he had given to Mike, then he would still be here. So why is this only IM???????????????

This.

Bottom line.

Put him in jail.

10:29 am call from ? to Murray’s phone 22 minutes phone 1

10:34 am from Conrad 3747 to 3233 = 8 and a half minutes phone 2

how does the above work?

the pros say he was giving diprivan between 10.40 and 11.00

12:03 pm text
12:04 text message to or from TX
12. 13 pm data
12:18 pm data
all done after he supposedly found mj and b4 calling 911

missed listing one call
id like to know the time for that. why was it missed

Last edited:
Maybe I'm stupid, but isn't the most effective treatment for that to make sure the person drinks a lot? And just add electrolytes? An maybe vitamins.

Kinda depends on what's going on. 'Treatment' could be anything from telling Michael to drink beverages beyond just water- or rehydration through IV.

For example, when someone has a prolonged high fever, vomiting, diarrhea, you almost breathe more out than you are able take back in orally.

Michael himself had stated in the past to dehydrate rather quickly.

26 Murray cell activities from 6:30am to 4:03pm but no call to 911.

Murray had two phones.

Defense questioned about collapsed veins being a result of a drug addict. EMT said there was NO sign of drug abuse.

www.twitter.com/justice_4mj

I hope that was said loud enough for everyone to hear! drug addict my behind!

Jesus, the more I read the testimonials and updates the more it really appears that Murray did everything in his power PURPOSEFULLY (in my opinion) to prevent Michael from being saved. This is really incredible and infuriating.

Incredible is'nt it!?!? None of this makes any sense whatsoever! its like MJ was not to live to see another day!

elusive moonwalker;3178249 said:
10:29 am call from ? to Murray’s phone 22 minutes phone 1

10:34 am from Conrad 3747 to 3233 = 8 and a half minutes phone 2

how does the above work?

the pros say he was giving diprivan between 10.40 and 11.00

could be a typo. Sprocket says that they listed phone calls really fast and she tried her best but missed some and easily could have made mistakes.

The point is Murray was really active on his cell phones all through the morning.

Thanks Ivy, from the phone records if we are to believe his girlfriend will testify he was talking to her when that happened , obvioulsy after that call Murray found the time to text and these texts were before he called MJ's assistant .WOW

CNN In Session

The 8th witness in the Conrad Murray hearing was Harry Daliwal-Sales Manager with AT&T and is familiar with the biz records AT&T keeps.

Daliwal testifies there were 8 phone calls - 4 incoming, 4 outgoing - between the hours of 9:23 a.m. and 12:15 on June 25th on Murray cell.

Daliwal says there are also several text and data messages connected to Murray's phone from the morning of June 25th.

On cross, Daliwal says there is a way for AT&T to retrieve text messages and voicemails, but he is not an expert in that area.

Conrad Murray Hearing: The 9th witness is Jeff Strohn - a records custodian for Sprint Nextel.

Strohn's records verify the existence of a cell phone and data from a cell registered to Conrad Murray.

Strohn's documents show there were 6 phone calls - 3 outgoing & 3 incoming - associated with Murray's phone number.

Back