Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon
Thank you

Prince Jackson did retweet Kae??
No, Michael Jackson would not be disappointed in Prince. MJ's whole life revolved around equality for EVERY race.

Prince Jackson retweet
MJ-UPBEAT Official ?@BonnieLamrock 46 Min. Minuten Boston, MA

@princemjjjaxon check this pic out. Black & white officers agreeing each of their lives matter by writing on hand.
Cm28_jMXgAAKxEY.jpg

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson

what's good

Cm0n78UVYAA1N3D.jpg

"tbt she takes better selfies than anyone ever"

Cm0bzaSUcAApXQY.jpg

I have always wished other races had a voice that spoke loud against racism.. I have nothing against Black Lives Matter - but I am one to have always said the same as Prince.. "All Lives Matter", I just wish there was a voice that spoke for all minorities and gave attention the hate against people like Arabs (for example)

I am beyond tired of ONLY negativity and hate comments towards arabs and the cultural connections to it in public/on the news etc.. every arab that does something stupid is attached to ISIS.. every grown man that has a beard is joked about or is feared upon...

I guess my frustration Is more so on the FORGOTTEN...

I have this visual of this race demonstration, and all attention goes to Black vs. White, each behind a barricade and in the 'minority' black side there is a young arab boy, and a grown Mexican woman standing against injustice.. Hear chants, want to join in - but all they hear Is "black Lives Matter" and can't find a place to fit.. even though they relate!

I think the hatred that these extreme groups display that is getting to people. Today, 5 police officer's were killed in the line of duty, because an angry black man decided he hated whites and especially white cop's. ISIS came about because of a tribal difference. Sunni and Shiite Muslims are both Muslim and yet the religion becomes some sort of shield of hatred to destroy another tribe in the Middle East. Japan and China tend to go in that direction. That's why there are two American aircraft carriers keeping the peace between the two Nation's. Which is why all lives matter and Prince Jackson is right after all!

636020404908650113-dual-carrier.JPG

I know Prince meant well, but his comment was ill-advised and especially insensitive at this time. I see what he means but he needs to understand what BlackLivesMatter is for. It does NOT exclude anyone. He seems to misunderstand the whole thing. It simply puts the focus on an issue. When someone talks about breast cancer awereness no one admonishes that person to not exclude other cancer patients. When Twitter posts hashtags in support of the LGBTQ community no one says "you should include heterosexuals too". Well, homophobes do (eg. "we don't have hetero Pride marches so why do they feel the need to march in gay Prides?).

The same way AllLivesMatter is problematic because it was constructed to derail the conversation from the main issue at hand - which is systematic racism against black people. When you replace that with AllLivesMatter you take away that very angle - the main angle - which is to bring awareness on the plight of black people and on systematic racism against them. It does not mean all other lives do not matter as well. Of course they do. But that's not the point. BlackLivesMatter is specifically awareness about the plight of black people. There are other times and places to talk about discrimination against other minorities, the two are not mutually exclusive. But times like these are to talk about the discrimination against black people and it should not be derailed into something else. It comes off as trying to derail from the main issue here.

Prince is still very young, but his words do make you wonder if he fully grasps the extend of institutional racism in the U.S. and whether despite his wordly upbringing his view on such important issues is rather limited and naive.

I have yet to see a video of a white person reaching for their driver's license and being shot for it by a police officer. There is no justification for these actions by the police and NO, this was NOT self-defence.

Prince's father himself suffered at the hands of white police officers who raided and damaged his property, smeared his name, photographed his stripped body, locked him in a filthy bathroom, handcuffed him brutally, laughed at him at press conferences.

#BlackLivesMatter

Prince is still very young, but his words do make you wonder if he fully grasps the extend of institutional racism in the U.
---------------

Would we expect him to? putting aside what happened to mj (when jr was very young)he has a very sheltered life.his heart was in the right place and ppl should remember that how ever they feel about his actual words.

Prince is still very young, but his words do make you wonder if he fully grasps the extend of institutional racism in the U.
---------------

Would we expect him to? putting aside what happened to mj (when jr was very young)he has a very sheltered life.his heart was in the right place and ppl should remember that how ever they feel about his actual words.

I do not doubt for a second that Prince has a heart of gold.

It is just a little frustrating to see him miss the whole point of #BlackLivesMatter and the whole issue of racism in general. I do believe to know however where he is coming from, even though I do not agree with his mindset and the strategy of saying "all lives matter".

I do get the impression that the Jackson family in general is not very political. Contributing to charities is great (and I see Prince acting in the same neoliberal manner) but I believe that systemic changes in the U.S. (and the world for that matter) do much greater and more enduring good to society.

Oh boy, there is this saying that you should never talk about...

Money
Religion
& Politics

I do not doubt for a second that Prince has a heart of gold.

It is just a little frustrating to see him miss the whole point of #BlackLivesMatter and the whole issue of racism in general. I do believe to know however where he is coming from, even though I do not agree with his mindset and the strategy of saying "all lives matter".

I do get the impression that the Jackson family in general is not very political. Contributing to charities is great (and I see Prince acting in the same neoliberal manner) but I believe that systemic changes in the U.S. (and the world for that matter) do much greater and more enduring good to society.

Yeah i agree it was frustrating to see him miss the point.although he said he understood what its about but was trying to convey a message of love for everyone.i cant blame him for that.he was trying to do the right thing.he doesnt tweet much but over the years when he had its always been pretty mature/wise things on social issues. The family are to much obsessed with their intitlement complex to get involved in such things

Yeah saw that tal. I mean on a proper scale

^ They never came across as very opinionated to me. It was mainly Michael and now maybe Prince too. Remember his Obama post in 2012?

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Jacksons are multiracial (Michael and his full siblings were African American, Native American, and partly Chinese; Prince and Paris are half-White and White-passing on top of that) rather than monoracial (black)? Janet tweeted #AllLivesMatter alongside #BlackLivesMatter.

parisjacksonside affects to dancing in the purple rain for too long include stained hair 💜??

She coloured her hair purple and got a love symbol tattoo. Yay!

I LOVE Paris Jackson's new Hairstyle!!!!
giveheart.gif

13643014_1140633306000756_1981633674_n.jpg

13643444_290222677991481_2020679833_n.jpg

Last edited:

I like her hair short like that too-and I like the darker color-purple or not-is that a little MJ logo that she has on her ring finger-I read today in some dumb column that she got a tattoo to tribute her father-they said "Bad" was from the album "Thriller." hahahaha

so she has a MJ, Prince, and Bowie tattoo on her hand? Those are all actual tattoos correct?

so she has a MJ, Prince, and Bowie tattoo on her hand? Those are all actual tattoos correct?
and a little Van Halen one.

Just curious but I wonder how many tattoos she has? I like her new hair color. It suits her.

Yeah i agree it was frustrating to see him miss the point.although he said he understood what its about but was trying to convey a message of love for everyone.i cant blame him for that.he was trying to do the right thing.he doesnt tweet much but over the years when he had its always been pretty mature/wise things on social issues. The family are to much obsessed with their intitlement complex to get involved in such things

Oh, wow, I just saw that (Prince's tweet). Very frustrating, indeed, and mostly what it conveys is that he's not getting a lot of guidance. Especially given recent, horrific events, #alllivesmatter is widely considered to be a racist statement. I'm sure that's not what he intended. Of course all lives matter -- that's a given, but the logic goes like this -- if your house is burning down, the last thing you'd want to hear is for someone to say, "all houses matter."

Oh, wow, I just saw that (Prince's tweet). Very frustrating, indeed, and mostly what it conveys is that he's not getting a lot of guidance. Especially given recent, horrific events, #alllivesmatter is widely considered to be a racist statement. I'm sure that's not what he intended. Of course all lives matter -- that's a given, but the logic goes like this -- if your house is burning down, the last thing you'd want to hear is for someone to say, "all houses matter."

On point. Do you tweet? Maybe you could send this to him?

I don't know why Paris and her boyfriend, Michael Snoddy, remind me of Pat Benatar and her husband of 37 year's, Neil Giraldo Young. They've been making music for even longer!

500x333xphoto-2_CR-5L-web.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3HeECJtGQH.jpg

I agree with what you've said. It is frustrating to see what he's said, it seems like he's not fully aware of how his words come off--however--I believe he was taught to love everyone equally, treat everyone the same, etc. I think this is a consequence of his upbringing. I don't really blame his for misunderstanding, I've made that mistake before becoming more aware of the current circumstances and looking into the subject of racial matter and social justice. I hope that he'll eventually understand the reason for the outrage at his tweet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIMWr5dDwOZ/?taken-by=parisjackson&hl=en

Talk about bawling your eyes out, is this song and video, that Paris Jackson has posted on her Instagram account. It's why I went to Del Mar, California, this past June, the beach. This song does speak to your soul, to quote Paris Jackson!

-Lyrics
Follow, follow the sun
and which way the wind blows
when this day is done.
Breathe, breathe in the air.
Set your intentions.
Dream with care.
Tomorrow is a new day for everyone,
Brand new moon, brand new sun.
So follow, follow the sun,
the direction of the birds,
the direction of love.
Breathe, breathe in the air,
cherish this moment,
cherish this breath.
Tomorrow is a new day for everyone,
brand new moon, brand new sun.
When you feel life coming down on you,
like a heavy weight.
When you feel this crazy society,
adding to the strain.

Take a stroll to the nearest waters edge
remember your place.
Many moons have risen and fallen long, long before you came.
So which way is the wind blowin',
and what does your heart say?
So follow, follow the sun,
and which way the wind blows
when this day is done...

9cec0c2979eba92b07b97a7f49dc1b91.jpg

Paris Jackson July 24, 2016

"What is lovely never dies, But passes into other loveliness, Star-dust, or sea-foam, flower or winged air."

THOMAS BAILEY ALDRICH, A Shadow of the Night

ffe53d5ab3ec37c9518ec3b2b3312073.jpg

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly,
but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."

MAYA ANGELOU, attributed, The Butterfly's Daughter

13768081_310813372591728_497174379_n.jpg

Paris Jackson is a "Vision of Beauty".

Back