Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

You are disappointed with the quality of Paris tattoos and asks why she is not choosing better tatoo artists. I am disappointed about Paris decisions to produce herself in cheap shows and asked why she does something like this.

And now you decide that my question is an intervention in Paris life and your question is not. We both do not make a intervention in her private live. It's Paris decision and obvious desire that people talk about all this.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the quality of her tattoos but even so, that's very different than questioning every little thing she does. Why do you care that she appears on some harmless little-known Youtube show? She's not hurting anyone and she doesn't owe you, me or anyone here ANYTHING. Paris is not Michael 2.0, she needs to be given the space to be her own person. I'm sorry that she doesn't live up to your expectations and you are "disappointed" in her but get over it. This is Michael's daughter you are talking about. His own daughter. How do you think he would feel reading your posts about her? How do you think Paris feels when her father's fans tell her he would be so disappointed in her for something as harmless as cutting her hair, smoking a cigarette or getting some tattoos? It's beyond disrespectful. I'm not sure what you mean by "intervention" but if you think the constant criticism doesn't affect her, you're clearly wrong. She nearly tried to take her own life not too long ago partly because of all the cyberbullying (there's a reason she was not allowed to go on social media as part of her treatment).

I truly don't understand why some fans feel so entitled to stalk Paris on social media and nitpick every little thing she does. Just because she uses social media like 99% of people her age doesn't mean it's her "obvious desire that people talk about it". Maybe she just wants to do what all of her friends do too? If only you would stop seeing her as "Michael Jackson's daughter" but as a normal 18-year-old American girl, I'm sure her behaviour would make a lot more sense to you and you wouldn't have to be so disappointed all the time.

Reactions: Lil
Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^I guess she thought we were the same person
But great post Linda, I agree. I wasn't and won't be 'disappointed' in anything the girl does as long as she doesn't hurt anyone, because.. I know how much Michael loved his kids and I wish them the very best, but basically, Paris' life is none of my (or anyone's) business. She isn't some kind of extension of her father. I'm only interested to see how she's doing and that's as far is it goes for me, but I've seen her getting a lot of hate on social media - mostly from MJ fans - which is sad and ridiculous. Maybe instead of wondering whether or not Michael would 'approve' of the things she does, those judging her should ask themselves if he would approve of anyone (especially his own fans) harassing his daughter, hurting her feelings, putting her life under a microscope and criticizing every move she makes... and then wonder if that sounds familiar?

Paris Jackson happily makes this fan's day!! :wub:

12940930_533924940111863_1328186393_n.jpg

Justin Lewis is the same tattoo artist who did this one to Omer 7 years ago. If this is also the same tattoo Paris got, this would be the final result.

13254215_10208723689625356_8799199261314854399_n.jpg

Nice. Can't say I'm much for tattoos, but I like that.

Criss Angel ?@CrissAngel

Excited to have my friend @ParisJackson on my new @AETV TV Special. Gonna be sick...
Ckc2ke3UgAAeXzd.jpg

Criss Angel ?@CrissAngel

Excited to have my friend @ParisJackson on my new @AETV TV Special. Gonna be sick...
Ckc2ke3UgAAeXzd.jpg

This is a great photograph. The colors work so well (a lot of blue with tan and gray and black and of course, the burgundy in the hair which stands out as the spot of color) And the way, whoever took this, captured the two of them just so, while exchanging looks. Paris' face seems more in focus than Criss'. Was that a stylistic choice? She looks very cute. Such a fun shot. :) Nice touch that they have coordinating hair color-wise.

I guess that picture is not recent, (?) her hair is longer there and she didn't have any tattoo either. That hair color suited her better IMO.

fs_anon_195607_1465647703.png

https://www.instagram.com/dermagraphink/

dermagraphinkMe, Omer Bhatti "Obee" and Prince Michael Jackson Jr. Hanging out with good friends. #princejackson #omerbhatti #MichaelJackson #MichaelJacksonjr #parisjackson #tattoo #timelesstattoola #kidslife #blackink #losangeles #Love #tattooed #justinstattoos #amazingpeople #showeverybodylove

^ I like that guy's Star Wars shirt.

:D cool boys

instagram.com/parisjackson/
twitter.com/ParisJackson

RKZcs6hE_400x400.jpg

Beautiful *sigh*

:D cool boys

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon June 12th

On set with @tajjackson3 @scotriplets https://www.instagram.com/p/BGkWbB-JNaZ/

image.jpg

Omer's und Paris's tattoo

CkzdvExUkAAdCe5.jpg

Criss Angel ?@CrissAngel
Friends @ParisJackson @orianthi @TheRealSambora

352AB54800000578-0-image-m-252_1465874577960.jpg

Paris's alternative lifestyle for some reason makes me think of John Lennon's "Imagine."

I reckon paris suits the long hair though but as long as shes happy that all that matters

I thought this was well said :) sounds like she's doing a lot better, which is great

b73Q3lW.png
U1nczAf.png

Oooh, it makes me cry..........................

I don't think this counts as a tabloid, but just ignore Roger's snide comments. He can be weird sometimeS

EXCLUSIVE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S SON, PRINCE, STARTS VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY, SIGNS FIRST ACT (GORGEOUS TRIPLETS)

by Roger Friedman - <time itemprop="dateCreated" class="entry-date updated" datetime="2016-06-14T16:44:38+00:00" style="font-family: Ubuntu; color: rgb(203, 203, 203);">June 14, 2016 4:44 pm</time><article id="post-53644" class="post post-53644 type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-celebrity category-exclusives category-featured category-media" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Article" style="position: relative; padding-bottom: 50px; word-wrap: break-word;"><header style="position: relative; top: -14px; margin-bottom: 6px;"> 29

</header>
Michael Jackson’s son, Prince, is becoming an entrepreneur.
He’s started a real video company called King’s Son Productions, registered as a limited liability corporation this past Marchin California.
And Prince has signed his first act, gorgeous matching sisters called the Sco Triplets.
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/beVEb0TDKek" width="100%" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="height: 420px;"></iframe>
Prince named his company after his father, the King of Pop, hence King’s Son. He’s attending Loyola Marymount College and is obviously planning a future in entertainment business.
I think he’ll do just fine even though he’s also putting out a video by Michael Jackson hanger-on Omer Bhatti. Twenty years ago, Michael plucked found this Norwegian kid doing ***** imitations in Tunisia. (Omer is Norwegian.) Michael kept the kid, and hired his parents as a nanny and gofer at Neverland. Since Michael died, Omer has latched himself onto the Jacksons as an older “sibling.”
Meantime, sister Paris has signed to appear in a magic special this fall with Las Vegas star Criss Angel.
<iframe class="instagram-media instagram-media-rendered" id="instagram-embed-0" src="https://www.instagram.com/p/BGnnnMMJNUd/embed/captioned/?v=7" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="763" data-instgrm-payload-id="instagram-media-payload-0" scrolling="no" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"></iframe>
<fieldset id="recommendationsFieldset_0_rec" class="outbrain-recommendationsFieldset-sc outbrain-border" style="padding: 0px 8px; margin: 0px; border-width: 1px; border-style: inset outset outset inset; border-color: initial; position: relative;"><legend class="Outbrain_recommendations_legend" style="width: 681.969px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 13.5px; line-height: 44px; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(229, 229, 229);">You might like:</legend>
  • AUTHOR
</fieldset>

<footer class="clearfix">
21e5ba9a17931f5b774c4f9755d50a7c
Roger Friedman
Roger Friedman began his Showbiz411 column in April 2009 after 10 years with Fox News. He writes for Parade magazine and has written for Details, Vogue, the New York Times, Post, and Daily News and many other publications. He is the writer and co-producer of "Only the Strong Survive," a selection of the Cannes, Sundance, and Telluride Film festivals.

<input name="submit" type="submit" id="submit" class="submit" value="Post Comment" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 15px; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 22px; font-family: Arimo, sans-serif; width: auto; -webkit-appearance: button; cursor: pointer;">​

</footer></article><form action="http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-comments-post.php" method="post" id="commentform" class="comment-form" style="margin: 0px 0px 22px;">

</form>

Last edited:
Prince named his company after his father, the King of Pop, hence King’s Son. He’s attending Loyola Marymount College and is obviously planning a future in entertainment business.

I think he’ll do just fine even though he’s also putting out a video by Michael Jackson hanger-on Omer Bhatti. Twenty years ago, Michael plucked found this Norwegian kid doing ***** imitations in Tunisia. (Omer is Norwegian.) Michael kept the kid, and hired his parents as a nanny and gofer at Neverland. Since Michael died, Omer has latched himself onto the Jacksons as an older “sibling.”

Meantime, sister Paris has signed to appear in a magic special this fall with Las Vegas star Criss Angel.

I pray Omer Bhatti continues being a good "older brother" who loves and watches out for Michael Jackson's children. :yes:
Thanks for sharing this informative news. Michael Jackson's children are still staying strong.
Let's keep showing them love.
:wub:

"Prince has signed his first act, gorgeous matching sisters called the Sco Triplets."

Isn't one of Sco triplets Taj's wife?
-------------------------
Prince Jackson Retweeted
Kings Son Production &#8207;@KingsSonProd 12h12 hours ago
New Music: Omer Bhatti &#8211; 'Automatic' via @RapUp http://www.rap-up.com/2016/06/14/new-music-omer-bhatti-automatic/ &#8230;

From that link:
There&#8217;s more to come. The video for &#8220;Automatic&#8221; will also be the first release from King&#8217;s Son Productions, a new production company launched by Michael Jackson&#8217;s son, Prince, who&#8217;s also slated to appear in the visual.
----------------

What RF wrote about Omer was nasty piece of work.
This is what Paris wrote to Omer:
parisjacksonDIRTAY THIRTAYY!!!! i can't say enough about this guy right here. i can honestly say he's the one person that has always been there for me, through thick and thin, from the day i was born. the one constant in my life, my ****in brother right here. i love you so much, dude. you've impacted my life in more ways than you realize and i'm so thankful for the friendship, siblingship, and spiritual connection we've had for the past 18 years. you're such a focused and hardworking hustler and you inspire me every day. there's no one on this planet like you LM &#55357;&#56445;&#55357;&#56908;&#55356;&#57340; happy birthday @kidslife

Last edited:

i pray omer bhatti continues being a good "older brother" who loves and watches out for michael jackson's children. :yes:
thanks for sharing this informative news. Michael jackson's children are still staying strong.
Let's keep showing them love.
:wub:

? the nerve of roger!!!!! He did not steal omer from his parents!!!! Smh

Wierdo roger stalking the kids now.about 2 months to late on kings son

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon

Hey everyone go follow @KingsSonProd here on Twitter and @kingssonproductions on IG to follow me on this journey

https://twitter.com/KingsSonProd

Paris Jackson Explains Why She Has So Many Tattoos

Entertainment Tonight

[FONT=&quot]Paris Jackson's tattoos remind her of how far she's come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michael Jackson's 18-year-old daughter explained her body art in a moving Instagram post that candidly acknowledged her "dark past," while reaching out to others who are struggling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The craftsmanship of tattoos will always be a controversy. Some people like them, some people absolutely hate them. I appreciate art, I always have. Especially when that art means something to me," Paris wrote. "Today I can look at my inner forearms and see art that has meaning for me, i don't see a dark past anymore."

"My scars and past of self-hatred have been covered by loving marks, creativity, ingenuity.. and depth. Sure I will always carry my past with me, but I see ink as a way of changing for the better, always improving. They represent strength for me. I look back at my old self and then I look in the mirror, and I see a fighter looking back at me. I'll always keep fighting, and encouraging others to stay strong."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We all go through hell every now and then, but it makes us the warriors of love we were meant to be," she concluded. "So to anyone struggling, it gets better."[/FONT]

Last edited:
^ Silly little girl.

&#8220;&#8230;a way of changing for the better, always improving&#8221; with the help of ink?

IMHO, it is a thinking of a child who wants to assert herself but doesn&#8217;t know what to do.

Back