Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^ like most teenagers.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Not necessarily, making mistakes is part of adolescence and part of trying to figure out who you are. For some it's more internal, for some it's more external. I don't agree with some things Paris says or does. I think some things she does are not smart, but she's 18.

She's been through things we cannot comprehend, she will have different reactions and actions to things because of where life took her.. Might seem "off", "wrong" or "different" to us but I think us being a MICHAEL JACKSN fan community can be a little open to "off" and "different"... Michael was (thankfully) not "normal"!

We can let her find her truth in a respectful way, nothing wrong with having concerns but... She is developing still..

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson

LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY BOYS ARE ??? @princemjjjaxon @realobee #soproud https://www.instagram.com/p/BGtK_vOJr21/

ClFUrOxWQAENfWY.jpg

@ParisJackson :" it'll be 10 years this winter with my hubby Kenya"

ClFUBZuWMAAAv7X.jpg

She's been through things we cannot comprehend, she will have different reactions and actions to things because of where life took her.. Might seem "off", "wrong" or "different" to us but I think us being a MICHAEL JACKSN fan community can be a little open to "off" and "different"... Michael was (thankfully) not "normal"!

We can let her find her truth in a respectful way, nothing wrong with having concerns but... She is developing still..

The problem is when some people act like they're entitled to criticize MJ's children and tell them (on social networks) what their father would have wanted them to do with their lives because they're their father's fans. These kids are not Michael and we didn't get custody over them when he passed.

Like all teenagers (and adults) they're bound to make some mistakes. They're not their father and they're not supposed to be their father. I hope Paris finds her way sooner rather than later but as long as she's well people should mind their own business. I know she's been posting everything online (like many kids her age) and she's almost calling for it but I am not really going to be bothered by the amount of tattoos a 18 year old has and what kind of lifestyle she leads.

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson

LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY BOYS ARE ??? @princemjjjaxon @realobee #soproud https://www.instagram.com/p/BGtK_vOJr21/

ClFUrOxWQAENfWY.jpg

@ParisJackson :" it'll be 10 years this winter with my hubby Kenya"

ClFUBZuWMAAAv7X.jpg

I do like to get updates on PPB lives and see them doing well. I see MJ in all three of them and their different tributes to their father are moving.

Happy to see Prince doing his thing with Omer by his side. :)

For eff' sake, the girl became became an orphan at the age of 11 and has been mostly surrounded of vultures wanting to go after her herritage, she needs to find methods to cope with her loss. Some will be more unonorthodox than others , I'm not saying you have agree with her choices, I don't but people should stop passing judgement and let her commit her own mistakes.

Oh for crying out loud! I may not like that she has gotten so many tattoos but im not gonna call her a silly little girl!!!!!!! Oh dare u?!

And another thing shes not a "little girl" she's pretty much a young adult now SMH

8701girl;4152205 said:
Oh for crying out loud! I may not like that she has gotten so many tattoos but im not gonna call her a silly little girl!!!!!!! Oh dare u?!

And another thing shes not a "little girl" she's pretty much a young adult now SMH

I was not talking about tattoos. They are fine. I like most of them.

I found her explanation childish (as it should be in her age) so I called her little girl… IDK what's wrong about it. For me she always will be little one.

Silly, well, yes, her explanation sounds romantic, cute and silly to me. I look at her picture, read her message and see silly little girl. And what is wrong about it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvvXufpr7Y/?taken-by=parisjackson&hl=en

Paris likes to share photos of herself with Elvis. The show "Vinyl" produced by Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones) even did a scene with Elvis, whilst covering Elvis in Las Vegas. I have never seen a more realistic scenario. Enjoy!

...and by the way...I do enjoy Paris's reality of why so many tat's in so short a time. Pretty grown up to me!

elvis-presley-paris-jackson-parispic-elvis-presley-army-65429363.jpg

ClZ0qUKVYAAVXf9.jpg:large

^Beautiful family :wub:

I absolutely adore Paris' short hair. It flatters her very much, but then Michael's girl is so pretty she can do anything, really.

^ Yes, short hair suites her perfectly. It’s good she goes for changes with it as she wants, ignoring critics. It is important to experiment and to try different styles when you are young.

Sometimes I wonder what there’ll be next. Now it is rebellious, rock style of teenager. It is obvious there’ll be changes with time. So I wonder what style she will eventually develop into. She is a beautiful girl with great sense of style, so I’m curious.

And I loved her long, beautiful hair :C But this short hairstyle suits her rebellious image. It's OK that she experiments and I think she'll keep trying new things, just like her father.
I agree with you, @Allusio, she's got great sense of style!

0af3c174de66a607b6e0a47e2e931e82.jpg

Paris Jackson (aged 2) in 2000 and (age 18) in June 2016.

Justin Bieber's Mom concerning the news of Debbie's cancer diagnose

Pattie Mallette ?@pattiemallette
Just how YOU want to find out about YOUR mom eh @TMZ? How do you sleep at night?
For what? Money? Attention?
#WhatsTooFar #NoWords #Cruel

Paris Jackso? retweetet
Pattie Mallette ?@pattiemallette

I'm sorry they hurt you. You are worth so much more love.
Don't let their character determine yours. #lovewins

+ new pic from her instagram

CmnBYiNWYAASAbn.jpg

CmLSArSWgAAQ0PW.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^ser p|twgr^author

So...I gave it a try. It's a sweet song!

"One Day"

One day it's here and then it's gone
How are you still holding on?

You've felt this way for far too long
Waiting for a change to come
You know you're not the only one

And life passes you by
Don't be wasting your time
On your own

And life passes you by
On your own

You always try to see yourself
Through the eyes of someone else
Through the eyes of someone else

Too shy to say that you need help
You and everybody else
You and everybody else

Oh, life passes you by
Don't waste your time
On your own

Yeah life passes you by
All alone

As your heart gets bigger
And you try to figure out
What's it all about

And your skin gets thicker
As you try to figure out
What's it all about

Yeah life passes you by
Don't waste your time
On your own

One day it's here and then it's gone

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon July 7th

I understand that you want to focus on #blacklivesmatter but why only focus on one life that matters when all do?

Why just protect only one race I honestly cried when I saw #AltonSterling son cry because Ik what it's like to have a father taken

But it does not tell you all the stories there are hate and racist crimes happening everywhere to all people and it's time they stop
2 Muslim boys were brutally beaten because of their religion. I stand by my statement all lives matter. The media tells the stories it wants

But to focus on one race excludes other races. I was raised by the world and know how different races are prosecuted.
If there is some confusion let me correct myself. Black lives do matter and unfortunately are being wrongfully executed

Something must be done. ?????#AllLivesMatter #ManintheMirror

Everyone need to look in the mirror and start the change there because it's not just black lives that matter it's all lives.
It's time to stand up, for your safety, your family's safety, your loved ones' safety and even your neighbors' safety.

That's not to say all cops are brutal racists, that's not the case, but there are a significant few who have ruined the lives of many
Because the one group of people who are tasked(and payed) for our protection are shooting our brothers and sisters.
We are now living in a world where it's dangerous to go to public gatherings because of terrorist attacks and we cannot feel safe

Michael jr speaks.

Thanks paris

I see Prince is getting trounced across the internet (the few places I'm on) as living a life of privilege and not understanding the #blacklives matter movement. I kinda jumped to the same conclusion but read his actual statement here. I think they should read his whole statement and try to understand what he's saying.
Other races, religions, genders, and LGBT people are also discriminated against and killed every day all over the world.

We need the good police officers to start standing up against this discrimination and bigotry and murder here in the US. It needs to start with them. Things need to change and fast.

People have issues with alllivesmatter cause it was started by those that wanted to silence anti-racists. These people usually hijack threads saying, "But what about white peoplez" and basically deny the police brutality has a foundation in racism. Some of them took it to Janet's page today, it was awful.

Yeah i kinda went oh oh when i saw him talking about all lives matter. Thats a big issue starting maybe with bernie sanders messing up . Tbh i think ppl are missing the point with saying ALM no ones saying all lives dont matter but this issue is about black ppl being systermatically murdered not saying our lives matter more than anyone else .does jr get that?

Last edited:

People have issues with alllivesmatter cause it was started by those that wanted to silence anti-racists. These people usually hijack threads saying, "But what about white peoplez" and basically deny the police brutality has a foundation in racism. Some of them took it to Janet's page today, it was awful.
LOL, Prince is gon be like a piece of meat in a pack of wolves, but how are people going to attack Janet when she was talking about injustice toward black people LONG before it was a hashtag.
Some people are tragically stupid.
Disregarding Prince's dumb statement, I've come to the conclusion that some people just love to hate Janet and Michael (mainly Michael).

Yeah i kinda went oh oh when i saw him talking about all lives matter. Thats a big issue starting maybe with bernie sanders messing up . Tbh i think ppl are missing the point with saying ALM no ones saying all lives dont matter but this issue is about black ppl being systermatically murdered not saying our lives matter than anyone else .does jr get that?

Thank you! it's not hard to understand that

I know Prince meant well, but his comment was ill-advised and especially insensitive at this time. I see what he means but he needs to understand what BlackLivesMatter is for. It does NOT exclude anyone. He seems to misunderstand the whole thing. It simply puts the focus on an issue. When someone talks about breast cancer awereness no one admonishes that person to not exclude other cancer patients. When Twitter posts hashtags in support of the LGBTQ community no one says "you should include heterosexuals too". Well, homophobes do (eg. "we don't have hetero Pride marches so why do they feel the need to march in gay Prides?).

The same way AllLivesMatter is problematic because it was constructed to derail the conversation from the main issue at hand - which is systematic racism against black people. When you replace that with AllLivesMatter you take away that very angle - the main angle - which is to bring awareness on the plight of black people and on systematic racism against them. It does not mean all other lives do not matter as well. Of course they do. But that's not the point. BlackLivesMatter is specifically awareness about the plight of black people. There are other times and places to talk about discrimination against other minorities, the two are not mutually exclusive. But times like these are to talk about the discrimination against black people and it should not be derailed into something else. It comes off as trying to derail from the main issue here.

I don't mind people criticizing him for an opinion he publicly stated - I do too -, but unfortunately there are some ugly below the belt attacks on him as well (the predictable paternity stuff and all) which is disgusting. But actually on Twitter I have seen more comments rationally trying to explain to him why he is wrong which was good.

I know Prince meant well, but his comment was ill-advised and especially insensitive at this time. I see what he means but he needs to understand what BlackLivesMatter is for. It does NOT exclude anyone. He seems to misunderstand the whole thing. It simply puts the focus on an issue. When someone talks about breast cancer awereness no one admonishes that person to not exclude other cancer patients. When Twitter posts hashtags in support of the LGBTQ community no one says "you should include heterosexuals too". Well, homophobes do (eg. "we don't have hetero Pride marches so why do they feel the need to march in gay Prides?).

The same way AllLivesMatter is problematic because it was constructed to derail the conversation from the main issue at hand - which is systematic racism against black people. When you replace that with AllLivesMatter you take away that very angle - the main angle - which is to bring awareness on the plight of black people and on systematic racism against them. It does not mean all other lives do not matter as well. Of course they do. But that's not the point. BlackLivesMatter is specifically awareness about the plight of black people. There are other times and places to talk about discrimination against other minorities, the two are not mutually exclusive. But times like these are to talk about the discrimination against black people and it should not be derailed into something else. It comes off as trying to derail from the main issue here.

I don't mind people criticizing him for an opinion he publicly stated - I do too -, but unfortunately there are some ugly below the belt attacks on him as well (the predictable paternity stuff and all) which is disgusting. But actually on Twitter I have seen more comments rationally trying to explain to him why he is wrong which was good.

You put the entire situation perfectly.

As for the below the belt attacks, you just have to ignore those people.
It's wash, rinse, repeat with them.
If they're using a not so smart statement that Michael's son made to attack Michael and the paternity of his kids then they're too stupid to argue with anyway.
It's best not to argue with idiots as they may try to steal some of your IQ points seeing as they are so severely lacking in that department themselves.
Luckily things aren't too bad on Twitter from what I've seen.

Imo Most of the ppl who have been vicious on twitter towards jr are probably mj haters.they dont need a reason to attack him especially when it comes to race issues and their brainwashed ignorance towards mj.

In it's core I agree with the message Prince was trying to convey (I think pretty much everyone does), and I feel bad for him for the backlash he's getting - but I have to say, I don't understand why people feel the need to bring up the struggles of every minority when the topic is about racism towards black people. I've noticed this only seems to happen when it's about that specific issue, but never the other way around. You never see AllLivesMatter-type of reactions when it's about discrimination to those in the LGBTQ community, for instance. I don't see why BLM is offensive or annoying to some.. it doesn't say BlackLivesMatterMore, it's simply a reaction to being treated as if their lives don't matter. I do think Prince gets that btw, I guess he just chose the wrong moment (and the wrong wording) to call for unity..

Back