Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Who is this acquaintance of Paris?
The only place I have heard about Paris dropping out of college is LSA, and to be honest PPB thread there is brutal and I cannot believe how vicious the ladies there are towards Paris:puke:

I often see that they pull articles from all sort of gutter-like tabloids just to create more hate towards Paris and quote those "articles" as facts what comes to what Paris is doing. You'd think that MJ fans would know better given how much of bs they wrote about MJ in his lifetime, but I suppose that kindness is reserved only for MJ, but not for anyone else.

As for whether she attending college or not, maybe she is having a cap year or something? She has plenty of years ahead of herself to think what she wants to do when she grows up.

Disregarding everything else you said I just figured I'd say that LSA is a disgusting website, and it's nothing but a concentrated cesspool of hate most of which is directed at MJ.

If your an MJ fan/stan you're better off not visiting that disgusting gutter of a place.
Heck, if I can remember correctly one of the moderators of LSA is an MJ hater (correct me if I'm wrong).
The Michael Jackson forum on that website is not worth it, is constantly trolled, and I've recently stopped visiting the website because I don't care to see so much MJ hate.
The MJ forum on LSA is like a tiny diamond on a heap of garbage.

:Rant Over: :)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

25323603.jpg

ah! what's up doc!

https://www.instagram.com/parisjackson/?hl=en

• Paris Jackson: "My Jersey Family", Mr. and Mrs. Cascio.

"

I don`t know how this will end. It gets more worse every day. 17 tatoos now, she seems to be addicted.

https://www.instagram.com/connorcade/

Can we stop shaming Paris for getting tattoos? It's her f--king body, no-one else's. How different is that from people getting piercings or aesthetic surgeries?!

I don't think anyone is trying to shame her, I think they are concerned about the behaviors. I know how concerned I would be if my niece didn't finish high school in the traditional manner and stopped her formal education. I would be concerned if she started dating a southerner who embraced and held a strong pride in symbols of the south's continuous pride in enslaving Black people and fighting the world for their right to do so. I would be concerned if she deliberately distorted her beauty. All that would be outside of her personality and I would be concerned about her mental balance. That being said, I don't know Paris Jackson she may be behaving true to her nature, therefore I won't make any judgement.

I don't think anyone is trying to shame her, I think they are concerned about the behaviors. I know how concerned I would be if my niece didn't finish high school in the traditional manner and stopped her formal education. I would be concerned if she started dating a southerner who embraced and held a strong pride in symbols of the south's continuous pride in enslaving Black people and fighting the world for their right to do so. I would be concerned if she deliberately distorted her beauty. All that would be outside of her personality and I would be concerned about her mental balance. That being said, I don't know Paris Jackson she may be behaving true to her nature, therefore I won't make any judgement.

Beauty is subjective and it's her right to do anything with her body.

At least they arent sleeves and easy enough to get rid of for the most part

I don't think she would be 'addicted' to getting tattoos just because she has them now.. I think ppl on this board use the word 'addict' way too freely.. She's young, she has a boyfriend that's into tattoos - it happens..

my brother for example got 2 tattoos and his nipples pierced at one point because of being around his girlfriend at the time..

We will have to let her find her way, there's stil a lot of growing to be done!

my brother for example got 2 tattoos and his nipples pierced at one point because of being around his girlfriend at the time..

!

17 tatoos (and maybe yet even more) in about a month is another level. And piercings are also on the way.

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 16 Std.vor 16 Stunden

likewise!! you're the best @saintpiercing

Last edited:

^^The more you tell kids not to do something, the more they rebel (especially when stubborn and "in love"). Hopefully piercings will grow back after this phase.

Not all kids are as mature as Michael was at 18.

My niece did the very same as Paris once she hit 18, got herself tattooed.
I told her that she will regret when she gets older, in which she replied she gets them laser removed if she doesn't want them anymore.
Kids, they have an answer for everything:smilerolleyes:

^^The more you tell kids not to do something, the more they rebel (especially when stubborn and "in love"). Hopefully piercings will grow back after this phase.

Not all kids are as mature as Michael was at 18.

Or many others (myself included). I was holding down 2 jobs, going to college and preparing to join the Air Force at that age. I didn't get my first (and only) tattoo until I turned 30.

well lets also not attack on the stigma of tattoos.. There are several cultures that are very tattoo friendly.. and seemingly culturally everywhere people are more and more open to tattooing. It's not this shameful thing! in our minds it just goes against this wholesome Disney-ek MJ image that we tend to get sometimes.

20% of people in the united states have tattoos and 40% of them are from 18-29 years of age..

Michael even had tattoos.. yes for different 'hidden' reasons but it's just tattoos.. not an evil thing..

do I 'prefer' her not to have 17+ tattoos - sure... But I'm not in position to say she's wrong for doing it...

well lets also not attack on the stigma of tattoos..
-----------

Is there one anymore? There used to be a time when only sailors etc used to get them but its very much the norm nowadays.dont think you can compair cultures say like native kiwis etc who have them and ppl just getting random wordings etc.

Maybe there would be less of a concern if paris had had something like an beautiful artistic design but all these random scribbles and the huge amount of them(putting aside the mj one) just seem to be not well thought out actions and a course of worry/concern when you add up everything else. This isnt sitting in the classroom writing on your arms like we all did at school

Paris wishes Janet a Happy Birthday

" @Janetjackson happy birthday, hope it's the best one yet. i love you "

Intresting

Paris Jackso? retweetet
Chris Saint ?@saintpiercing 12 Std.Vor 12 Stunden

Live from Hollywood this Sun with special guests @ParisJackson and @Jamie_iovine watch at http://shopxsn.com

She has a tongue piercing now.. Don't worry yall, she's not turning into a dragon!

I love both, but with the first one it was clearer that it's MJ but artistically I think they're both great. I doubt the Jacksons knows about every MJ tribute in LA.

MichaelJacksonMural.jpg

Back