Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

Those poor kids. I hope the right folks will be around to protect them.:(

I just gave my small children a big hug and thought about how bad it would be if one of us was taken and it brings home the feeling that Michaels kids are going to be devastated for a long time, No offence to their mother but I really hope someone stable in the Jackson family is named in the will to bring up the kids.

Wow, that is just beautiful! I did the same to my younger sister since I am not yet a mother.

This particular situation is definitely the worst. God, please take care of his children!!!! This is what I pray most for. Out of everything else, please let the children be ok!

Prince, Paris and Blanket... You're Dad was the greatest man to ever grace this earth! I feel for you all, you'll be in prayers all over the world.

From every corner we will watch over you, and never forget the fact that you are the best thing that ever happened to Michael.

Be strong...

I pray for the three angels. Janet is perfect person to stay with them. May God protect the. I am so sad that I do not know what to say or think at this point. I swear, I still do not believe that Michael is dead. :(

My heart is breaking so bad. We gave Michael a Fathers' Day shoutout several days ago and on the day and so many other days, I've always thanked his children for being his biggest inspiration. And I always pictured him seeing the kids growing up to be adults feeling proud and smiling. That would be his biggest happiness in his life as it had been ever since they came into his life.......Now he can't watch them grow up on this earth........I can't even begin to say how I feel for Prince, Paris, and Blanket......I pray for them.

Michael will alway live in his children.
I hope they feel the love from us all..

Poor kids...

I wasnt able to cry but reading this topic just did it for me..

It is really sinking in now

Their daddy loved them so much, it is heartbreaking.

The children have been blessed with the father they had, and cursed with his untimely passing, but they will forever be Michael's children. May they grow up in peace!

Poor kids. Who will take care of them now? Debbie?

According to ITV and the family lawyer, the children custody will be transfered to Michael's mother, Katherine. She said arrangements had been made long time ago.

you 3 lost the most...Michael loved you so much...

Your post put everything in perspective. Michael's fans lost an incredible talent and someone we love from a distance and who made us happy (and dance) with his music, his smile. His inner strength amazed and encouraged us all.

Paris, Prince & Blanket, your father loved you so much, we could all see it in the pictures when he was with you, how his voice was so loving when he spoke of the three of you, how he protected you. You truly were his favorite part of life. He will always watch over you. :angel:

okay, I just made myself cry again.....

ohhh... Poor kids
Prince, Paris, Blanket , I pray for you and i love you very very much.
please , please be strong.
god bless your daddy...

I send out all my strenght to those 3 precious children!
I lost my father last year at the age of 23, and it was awful, a very dark period in my life. But still, I'm an adult, capable of dealing with my emotions. Prince, Paris and Blanket are only children, this is so horrible for them... I only hope that the paps will have the decency to leave them alone.

I can't stop crying.

props to you all for caring enough to think of them ... we have lost an inspiration, an artist ... prince, paris and blanket have lost their Daddy.

somebody better take great care of them. it will be hard to live up to their father :sad: :cry:

I can't sleep tonight. I can't eat. I can't think.....

Most of it is because I know they are without a father tonight. It makes me physically sick to even think that they might be feeling any pain over this. I don't want them to suffer ever in their lives. I want them to lead full, happy lives, without burdens.

I lost my father last year at the age of 23, and it was awful, a very dark period in my life. But still, I'm an adult, capable of dealing with my emotions. Prince, Paris and Blanket are only children, this is so horrible for them... I only hope that the paps will have the decency to leave them alone.

I can't stop crying.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father {{HUG}} It's heartbreaking at any age, But you're right, Prince, Paris & Blanket are so young and they were just about to see their father perform for the first time and hear the cheering and see how happy he made so many people. I keep thinking if they (not us) could have seen him just one time.

Anyone else have the feeling as you're typing today...........you can't believe you're talking about Michael (I can't say the word, it's not real)...about Michael not being here?

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father {{HUG}} It's heartbreaking at any age, But you're right, Prince, Paris & Blanket are so young and they were just about to see their father perform for the first time and hear the cheering and see how happy he made so many people. I keep thinking if they (not us) could have seen him just one time.

Anyone else have the feeling as you're typing today...........you can't believe you're talking about Michael (I can't say the word, it's not real)...about Michael not being here?

Thank you *hugs back*

It does feel like that. My sisters and mother has called me, and I've talked talked and talked about it, but it's almost impossible to understand that the person we're talking about is our Michael. Our dear Michael.

I can't stop crying.

I'm so sorry for you! :(

---------------------------

Prince, Paris, Blanket, you can be proud of your father! :pray:

its a shame that u didn't have ur father for long and he didn't have u for long either but the time spent together is sacred and im sure he's already watching over u. god bless u three

My love and support and heart and soul goes out to you all. I am so sorry that this had to happen. He loved you all so much, you were all number 1 in his life. He will always watch over you and be there.

God bless the Jackson family and keep them strong.

Back