Profess your love!

iboz75

Proud Member
Make it known to all the world how much you love our dearest. This will be the "I love you, Michael" Thread. I want this thread to be 1000+ pages long. Any time you want to tell Michael you love him post it here. You can post here 1 time or 1000. Your choice. I'll start::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I love you, Michael. With all my heart and soul!!! I would give up my first child to see you again!!!!!

I love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, MichaelI love you, Michael

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON! Forever and always! If I could give up my life to give u back yours..... I would! And I would make sure to be your guardian angel to protect u in earth from heaven! I miss u! :(

ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rainbow-1.jpg

ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL
ILOVEYOUMICHAEL

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON! Forever and always! If I could give up my life to give u back yours..... I would! And I would make sure to be your guardian angel to protect u in earth from heaven! I miss u! :(

That's so sweet :cry:

I love you so much, Michael.
Nothing will ever take that away. I don't love anybody in the way I love you.
In my heart is where you will forever stay. :heart:
I love you.

I am HOPELESSLY in love with you Michael..... I love you so much as a person, and I respect your genius artistry. You will never be forgotten in my heart. You will live forever in all of our hearts.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuu soooooo muchhhhhh Michael!! I promise to keep your legacy alive until the day that I die. You will always be in my heart. I will always remember you as the artist I grew up with, a sweet and gentle soul who amazed me the first time I saw you. Your grace, music, and dance shall live on forever, because an angle like you is irreplaceable!!

I cannot express in words how much I love you Michael, because I do soooooooooooooo much words can't describe.
Your my biggest inspiration & the reason I'm still alive today.
I'd say your the greatest thing to ever happen to me, though I've never even met you physcially.
I hope you know how much I love you Michael. :)

I love you so much Michael. More than words can even express, but I know you know that already because I tell you so every night in my prayers. :wub: :heart:

Mike dear...you once blew me a kiss... now, I blow you a thousand kisses again, and again, and again, and again.
17b75b5d.gif
17b75b5d.gif
17b75b5d.gif

I hope to see you when this world is a paradise and life has no end, at last.

I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
I LOVE YOU, MIKE!!
love_cyn2.gif

I love you Michael, with everything I have, my entire being and soul I love you completely and unconditionally forever.

I only hope I'm good enough to get into heaven so I can be in the same place as you once more...I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! xxx

Sweet sweet Michael, I give to you every ounce of love I have in me. Till the day we meet, I will continue to march in your army of love here on Earth. I'll do what I can to help keep your beloved children and family and friends safe. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you're safe now, but I'll never stop protecting your memory from those who try to hurt it. Your mark is indelibly printed on my heart. I love you, beautiful boy.

This thread is so uplifting and heart-warming! Thank you all for your posts

I love you Michael from the bottom of my heart!!!

Your our angel now and
like Peter Pan you can fly
in the heaven so high

2luw2z6.jpg

We look to the clouds to find you or a sign
we cant see you but know you are there, your magic is divine
We love you our shining star sending all our love from afar!!!!

Make Magic Magic!!!!

pegasus-t-b.gif

doveanglo.gif

flyanglo.gif

redrose.gif

It's not enough adjectives in the english language to describe the depth of my love for Michael Jackson, neither is this thread long enough to express how much I love him.:wub::wub::wub:

You made the world dance, You made music come to life. Its darker without your smile. Its quieter without the sound of your dancing shoes. Life seems meaningless now, becuase your not here to lead the way. I miss you and i love you even more than you would`ve ever imagined.

Darling Michael
:heart:
I love you beyond words
I love you beyond anything and everything
I truly love you so much with all of my heart. Now & forever.
You are amazing. Incredible. Beautiful.
You make my heart beat faster.
You make me melt.
You make me smile.
And laugh.
And dance.
And sing.
And cry...
Michael...Michael...I just love you more and more each and every day.
MICHAEL I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU :heart: and let me tell you..love never felt so good...

I love you.
I LOVE YOU MY ANGEL.

Sending a thousand kisses to Heaven & beyond.

:heart:

Dancing on a cloud M.J souring up so High!
Watch him now.....watch him fly!......
His is MICHAEL JACKSON, he can do anything!....
He sour so high he is FOREVER! ;)

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!:)

I love you so so so so much, Michael. My hearts aches every day becuase I know that you are gone forever. I'm sad that I have to spend the rest of my life without you. :(

XVII (I do not love you...)

Pablo Neruda

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way

than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Back