R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

thankyou micheal - for your music, spirit and soul. you will live forever xxxxxx

God Michael this hurts so much but I feel deep inside your soul and your mind can finally be a peace and truly rest. God bless you and keep you forever. I love you.

Dear Michael.
******* Thank YOU---for the music---the dancing---the talent--********
Thank YOU for being YOU.
***** REST IN PEACE *****
Michael
The **legend ** WILL live on.
Dawn

thanks for the all best moments in my life that you give to me, i allways remember you and i promise you i will live my life to honer you!!!!!
R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson, i will allways love you.
like your song says, GONE TOO SOON!!!!

Michael Jackson. Thank you for giving us all that you have given. My heart goes out to his three children, his family and friends and all the wonderful fans all over the world.

We will never forget you!

Michael Jackson was a brave man, and fought to give you everything he could. It is sad to know that in a time in his life where he was happy, he would pass, but it was not in vein. The physical man is gone, but his music, work, family, friends, and spirit are not.

We're not gonna get 50 concerts. However, there are many things from Michael we have not seen. He has at least 1000 unheard songs, unseen by many concert footage, NEW music he has created since 2001, and footage of rehersals. I would not be surprised if Kenny worked out a way to get the footage out to people so see.

Michael Jackson fought injustice, saved many lives (directly and indirectly), and broke down doors for all kinds of people. He did not finish was he set out to do, so it is our job, and the job of those who have continued his legacy (Usher, Beyonce, and such) to continue what he started and make sure he is looked upon in a positive light.

He was born for you, he lived for you, and in the afterlife he is still living for you. A century after he's dead, people will still dance to Billie Jean and wonder how he made the moonwalk happen so perfectly.

Thank you for being my fortress when I needed one. Whether you knew it or not, you were my strength when I didn't have anyone else to depend on. My heart is crumbling! I am not ready to let you go!

Thank you michael for everything you've givin' me for 2 years!
You've gave me so so so so much!
I know the words now don't work...
I will always love you michael...i will never forget you.......

Michael....oh, Michael. Of all people.

I am distraught. I never thought I could feel this way about someone I have never met, but I do. He connected with me. His music touched me personally. His life story and innate vulnerability touched me emotionally. And his pulsating rhythms moved me physically.

I am sad for Michael, his family and his close friends, but most of all I am sad for the millions that shared this powerful connection.

This is not simply a death, it is a tragedy.

...I was going to see you in London...

I don't know what to say. I never thought this day would come. I am so at a loss for words. I love you Michael Joseph Jackson and I always will! You've been such a big influence on my life since I was a baby and I will never forget you. LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!

This is my first post here, but I've been a long time fan. All I want to say is that he's greatness will always be remembered, no matter the trial etc, people will discuss it even if he was proven not guilty. But his work as an artist and entertainer will never be surpassed, and he will be remembered for that, and his love and caring for people. Rest in peace, Michael Jackson, forever the greatest. The only thing I can find that is in some way positive, is the thought that he hopefully is in a better place. I feel sorry for his family, espacially his children, which I hope will get protection. But as I told before, Michael Jackson is the greatest artist in every way that has lived in the latest century. People compare him with the Beatles and Elvis Presley, but to me he's on another level. Smokey Robinson said one time, when he looked at Michael when he was around 10 or 12, "I used to look at this kid, and I swear to God, I thought he was a midget. That's how talented he was". Doesn't that says it all?

This is such a huge tragedy, it's an enormous grief for us fans, but time will heal, and his work will forever be here for us to take part. Let's pray that he is in a good place, and that his family members get back on their feets.

Rest in peace Michael Jackson 1958-2009.

ONE LOVE
ONE HEART

LOVE YOU MICHAEL....ALWAYS

GONE TOO DAMN SOON!!!!!!

My thoughts go out to his poor poor children, mother, dad, brothers, sisters, friends....WHAT A LOSS...

I don't have words to describe how I feel...I' can't stop crying....Please someone....this is not true it can't be true I want Michael back...the world still needs a pure soul like Michael's....

I cannot believe this has happened. It still hasn't hit me fully. Words can't describe the feelings right now...just distrought. All I can say for now is rest in peace Michael Jackson, you were far too good for this world. I love you with all my heart and I will NEVER stop loving you.

It doesnt set it, then for one second my mind goes onto something else for 1 second. I look up and see 'MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED' and I just jolt!

Dear Michael....
I am absolutly saddened by this , its heart-wrenching - really !
I dont really know what to write . But , i grew up listening , watching , studdying you and i dont have to be a fan to say that you are the most Marvelous human being .

You have touched so many hearts , but in our hearts - you will never die . Your music will never die .
I hope your in a happy place , where you havent got any worries , troubles - and guess what Michael , you can do what you want to do now - be free !

I love you to bits , and i still keep hoping this is a dream , although i know its true .

R.I.P , i love u , we all do and we will never ever forget you . You will go on for generations and generations .

Goodbye , i really will miss you
Jamie x

I love you Michael, I will always do that. I love u with all my heart... u will always be in my heart now, tomorrow and forever. You have been a part of my life in 21 years .. I will miss u everyday

love always deep from my heart. / christopher grimberg

You have influenced my life greatly, I will miss you dearly but your legacy and music will live on in my life forever. You truly were an inspiration. You will be missed dearly :(

I love you Michael Jackson.

Irreplaceable and forever the greatest. Truly a legend like no other. The world will never see another like you. Thank you for everything.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Michael, dear Michael...you took a piece of my heart with you. I will miss you forever and my life will never be the same. Thank you for all I've learned from you. I love you so very much. I hope you have finally found the peace you so badly wanted.

Back