R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

Thank you for entertaining us your entire life Michael. This world was honoured to have known you. God Bless.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

RIP

(I cant believe I just wrote that)

Michael you've made me who I am today, right now.
I was looking forward to meeting you but God needed you so now be my Gaurdian Angel.
I love you forever.
♥♥♥

Dear Michael Joseph Jackson,
Thank you for everything! You were a beautiful, giving, amazing human being! You touched so many hearts! My heart breaks for your beautiful children, and family.
God Bless you, may you rest in peace, part of me has died with you! :( :( :(

Love you forever,
neesa xoxo

I love you michael. i have never cried so much.

michael im gonna miss u sooo much ur the reason im alive today
i will pray for u tonite and may god have a special place by his side so u can look down on us all in our time of need i know u will allways b there

love u xxx

Celebrities die in threes...why did the third have to be Michael? I hope someone from his studio team and TII team says something related to releases or something. I think Sony should release Michael's album sometime this year, even if it's not done. Release the finished songs. If Michael only chose certain songs for it so far, throw in an old song or two from Invincible. We know he loved Unbreakable, lets give it another life.

now we know your soul is resting and there is no more pain for you.
I love you Michael.

I can't believe that we will never see him smile again. It's so unreal.

I simply can not accept the thought that we will never ever see a performance from this musical genius. NEVER will we have a new picture. I can't believe he is gone.

Gone too soon.

I rarely post on these forums, but this is all I could say in my status on Facebook:

"MJ fan since 1988. MJ fan when others showed him so much hate. MJ fan when they tore down Neverland's gates. MJ fan FOREVER because he is, was, and will always be great. R.I.P Michael Jackson, you've touched so many."

After not had a father figure to look up to, I looked towards Michael. He was my inspiration, when I was down he helped me through everything. I just wanted a chance to say thank you, now that chance has been taken away.

I've loved you for 21 years Michael. I'll always love you.
I can't bare this pain right now.

R.I.P. Michael. The world lost a great artist and humanitarian and Heaven gained one of its greatest angels.

We love and miss you but your legend and music will live on eternally.

To be honest I'm not really shocked and not crying either. I was thinking about him yesterday and was thinking about how he was gonna survive the tour. I think God was talking to me yesterday. I had no idea God was gonna take him away. He is at a better place right now, that's all that matters. R.I.P MJ.

Michael you will be truly missed...I love and adore you...May God Bless you and your Family through this rough time...You are a great inspiration to ALL of us/ to everyone......

i am so shocked that i cant even cry.....

my god

thank you Michael....thank you from the bottom of my heart (which is in so much pain right now).

This is soo unfair.

He was just going to make a great comeback. It's unbelievable.

Hope to see alot of you at the O2 on july 13th to lay flowers and to pay tribute to the king of pop Michael Jackson.

I know I just posted, but I want to say Michael thank you for molding me into the person I am today...You taught me what it is to love no matter what...and not to throw stones when you have been wronged....You loved no matter what....YOU are now truly an Angel as you always where.....

God bless you michael jackson and prayers to his family and three children. ThaNk you for everything you've done.

Michael.. I will forever love you. Prayers and thoughts go to Michael's children and the Jackson family.

What was aching in Michael's heart we will never know......

Will someone please tell me how will we go on? Why did he have to leave us our angel!!! :( Michael i will always love you no matter if you aren't here physically you are in my heart and always will be i love you my angel rest in peace we all love you so much. Oh lord i can't even watch his videos right now Michael we love you :(

I love you so much, just come back to me, please come back to me, tell me it's just a nightmare, you're there to hold me..... please don't go, please don't. You're Michael, you must live a happy happy live!!! I need you, your children need you, the world need you

I am in shock. I seriously had to have my 19 yr old daughter take my pills from me so I will not take my life because I love him so much. I was so hoping that Michael would call me as I have been trying for years writing to him. R.I.P Michael. I know you are happy now. I hurt so badly because as some of you know I wrote the book "Letters to Michael Jackson" and Michael has some serious secrets. I need help to get piece of mind. I am hoping that Gary and his staff will help me. Purhaps a phone call from one of his family members will make me happy if that is possible some days down the road. Some people have said I am "crazy" fan. No way! Believe me If there was a way to have contacted Michael he would still be here. Thats how much I love him and I know he cared for me too. Please Gary do not delete my post or ban me the way MJJboard did by tricking me with there nonsese. I need your help Gary. I need contact from Michaels family in the future. Please help me. Karen

I am in shock. I seriously had to have my 19 yr old daughter take my pills from me so I will not take my life because I love him so much. I was so hoping that Michael would call me as I have been trying for years writing to him. R.I.P Michael. I know you are happy now. I hurt so badly because as some of you know I wrote the book "Letters to Michael Jackson" and Michael has some serious secrets. I need help to get piece of mind. I am hoping that Gary and his staff will help me. Purhaps a phone call from one of his family members will make me happy if that is possible some days down the road. Some people have said I am "crazy" fan. No way! Believe me If there was a way to have contacted Michael he would still be here. Thats how much I love him and I know he cared for me too. Please Gary do not delete my post or ban me the way MJJboard did by tricking me with there nonsese. I need your help Gary. I need contact from Michaels family in the future. Please help me. Karen

Firstly, I understand you're just as devastated as the rest of us, but seriously, this request will never be fulfilled! As you said, you have a 19 year old daughter, at your age, you should have a little more common sense...

Now, with that out of the way, all I'd like to say is:

Thank You Mr. Jackson for all you have done in your lifetime! Your profound impact on my life and millions of others will never be taken for granted. You are a Legend in every sense of the word...

R.I.P Michael :(

my heart and my soul are with you Michael wherever you are.....i love you more than life itself...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE...MY heart and soul have departed with you dear Michael...

Michael, you helped make me who I am...I am strong because of you, and for that I cannon thank you enough...I love you

Back