Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Group-All threads merged

yeah the soulja boy song is extremely offensive too, on top of that. (at least to me lol)

yeah the soulja boy song is extremely offensive too, on top of that. (at least to me lol)

Way off topic, but since you said it, I think it's very sexual in context. They try to cover it up on some of the lyrics but I was like...is this BOY really saying that he wants to get buck wild and that his soulja boy is his soulja big boy. Popping rubbers...Superman U...etc. etc.

I wasn't really offended just wondering what the hell this BOY thinks he knows about what he's singing about.

These are rhetorical thoughts...no need to comment. Only if you must.

I mean the ho part.

I just find it disturbing for in any club or party for all the girls dancing collectively to songs taht are calling them ho's lol That's just me though

The show definitely helped out a lot! He sold around 50k this week due to ABDG!!

I mean the ho part.

I just find it disturbing for in any club or party for all the girls dancing collectively to songs taht are calling them ho's lol That's just me though
Oh my GOD! I don't get women who sing and dance to songs so disrespectful. I know what you mean. It's really sad how misguided the younger gereneration is.

I mean the ho part.

I really haven't listened that closely to the song. The only time I've heard it has been on TV shows like Regis and Kelly and Ellen...oh yeah on BET Hip Hop Awards. So some to the lyrics were taken out or I just didn't listen closely enough to the song.

I don't listen to RAP music on the radio, nor do I go to clubs to hear it. Those couple of times I actually heard the song I was sorta wondering was I hearing what I thought I heard. I was basically trying to hear the meaning, if any, of the song. I would never buy it.

Like I said for his age, the song is reaching younger people and it seems rather raunchy for young boys and girls to be dancing and listening to. I'm not phased by it, but I just don't get him being allowed to sing it. I guess his parents don't care as long as it bring in the money. The #1 song...

Last edited:
Master Mixes of Thriller on America's Best Dance Crew

Maybe I should have started a NEW thread, but I noticed that the Master Mixes of Thriller for each dance were pretty NICELY DONE.

If they were available for purchase I would probably buy them.

In order of the best Master Mix to the least in my opinion were:

1. P.Y.T.

2. Thriller

3. WBSS

4. Beat It

5. Billie Jean

After seeing the show a whole 3 or 4 months worth in one week these Master Mixes have grown on me.

They would be a nice addition to the Thriller CD collection. Oh yes, and a DVD of the complete show...dancers practicing and their final performances.

Mo Money is Mo Money!:D

I haven't seen the soulja boy dance and when I heard dudes voice on the radio i turn with the quickness. lol bad acts like that just drives me crazy. but I bet whatever it is michael can crank' it. lol

Its so unbelieveablely easy to have a hit or be hot nowadays. Zero talent required.
The Soulja Boy dance is cool and it is a real get up and dance beat but the words are disgusting. I would never dance to it having listened to the words. Too bad they ruined a good beat like that. Why do they want to be so disrespectful, talking like girls/women are just a piece of meat.

I agree with that. If here's one thing hip hop music now has got going for it, it's a good beat.

Back