14. Saturday, March 8th1:00 PM ET/PT on MTV
  15. Saturday, March 8th5:00 PM ET/PT on MTV
  16. Saturday, March 8th9:00 PM ET/PT on MTV
  17. Saturday, March 8th10:00 PM ET/PT on MTV
  18. Sunday, March 9th6:00 AM ET/PT on MTV
  19. Sunday, March 9th8:00 PM ET/PT on MTV
  20. Sunday, March 9th2:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2
  21. Sunday, March 9th3:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2

^^ Whats funny is that they'll play it several times Mon. Tues. Wed. and I think even Thurs. mid day.. LOL!

they play the show ALL the time..

1. Ok they are showing MAD love to Michael! The most mad love I've EVER seen given by MTV in a loooong time! And I love how the PYT mix had some of the T25 version in it. The groups are dooooopeeee!!!! They I love how the group with the masks did the Dangerous routine mixed IN with PYT....and they really know how to grab their crotches :lol: That crotch grab was SERIOUS :lol:

2. The second group was REALLY CLEVER! :lol: I love the futuristic style...they were sooo cool with the hand motions lol And ya know i just looove how these groups fuse other things besides what their song required them to do. Like the Remember The Time reference in their choreography. The laughter with their hands was soooo clever :lol:

I'm loving the mad LOVE for Mike! It's amazing lol

Exactly, it feels SOOO good to see all the love MJ is getting!

I LOVED all the dance routines! God I'm all hyped up now, that was insane. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
At the gym today it was playing on one of the TV's. I could not really watch it cuz I was by the free weights. But I noticed people that could see the TV's watching it.. But then this ONE lady asked to change the channel to a news channel.. I was so annoyed.. I was peaking over every glance I could.. etc.. Noticing probably 6/10 people paying attention while running etc.. Then this lady had to distroy my life.. LOL!

not really my life. but u know.. MY MOMENT

^^ Yeah thats what i was hoping, can anyone post the full show to download.:)

i DVR'd it ... it is saved on my cablebox's hard drive but i dont know of a way to transfer that data to my computer :(

Last edited:
Alotta love 4 MJ deff a good show.
I've been watching it and I think Kaba Modern has been dopeee. The one point i noticed is no one could really MoonWalk on the show haha. Also when the one group tried to the On The Spot they couldn't do it really well.

I've noticed sooo many people posting under MJ videos on youtube cuz of America's Best Dance Crew. I think Mike has gained a lot of new fans out of this and i love that.

i DVR'd it ... it is saved on my cablebox's hard drive but i dont know of a way to transfer that data to my computer :(
It is doable depending on the type of Cable box you have...by any chance is it a Motorola 64xx? As long as MTV isn't encrypted by your cable company, then there is a link I can provide you with to bring shows from your DVR to your PC and/or laptop.

I finally caught it. It was fun. I'm not big up on the dancers, they were alright. But it's always good to see Michael getting the kind of respect he deserves.

the dancers are ok, for the most part.. nothing OMG about.. They could have gotten better crews..

I was entertained though, and thats what matters

They did a full scale run of auditions for the show (Midwest, South, East, West) and whittled it down to 12 crews to actually perform on stage for the show. I liked most of the 12 that were picked. Not everybody can be GREAT.

I've watched since the very first show when they aired some of the auditions. Some of the crews were horriffic. Similar to American Idol types "no talents" just wanting to be on TV.

These are supposed to be the best dancers that made the show. For what they were looking for, I'd say they picked the cream of the crop.

There maybe better dancers out there, but they didn't make the audition and that's just the way it goes. I'm sure next season if Randy Jackson gets the go ahead to cast for a new season there will be quite a few more highly talented crews from everywhere trying to get their faces on the TV.

By the way, some of the crews members auditioned for "So You Think You Can Dance" (my favorite dance competition) over the last few years and of course, they didn't get picked because of the diversity of SYTYCD.

Well the dancers on that show, for the most part, are professionals, so of course these crew dancers wouldn't make it.

Wooohooo, thank you, thank you so much:D
Who wanno bet that all the tickets had the same song on them. WBSS. Don't you think it was a coincidence that WBSS was the first to be picked and it was always MJ's opening act? Except that SQ may not have been the first to pick, but they put them in first.

Last edited:
Oh man what really did it for me was the crew on skates and at the end when dude did the HEAD STAND. That was HOOOT!

I did like the heart that fysh and chicks formed viewing from the top and they were dancing hard and together. Sometime some crews don't be doing there moves at the same time but fysh and chicks were moving together and I really liked that. They did really good. Both did good it was a hard choice.
Made love for michael though.:punk::D

Well the dancers on that show, for the most part, are professionals, so of course these crew dancers wouldn't make it.

Sabra Johnson, the winner of last season's SYTYCD had only been dancing for 4 years and not in a professional capacity. Danny Tidwell, the runner up had been dancing for more than half his 22 years as a contemporary ballet type dancer. He was phenomenal but Sabra beat him out with the most popular vote, not the best dancer vote.

For the most part they are not professionals. SYTYCD look for dancers who can incorporate choreography different from what they are accustomed to doing in their everyday life. You don't have to be professional to do that. You have to just be able to audition well. Some dancers can't seem to step (dance) outside the box.

If the show goes into the second season in this year, I think they should have a Michael Jackson thingy again. His music just made the show more exciting.

It litarally comes on like 5 times a day.. lol!

OK I have to admit--the only part I didn't like about this show was when N-sync has-been-washed-up-pop-star 'JC' was talking about Michael as if he is dead ("he WAS a showman") lol!

I hated that!

But yeah my favorite performances were WBSS and Beat It!

I have been watiching that Jabawooki (sp) performance over and over again and I'm tellin ya, those little guys are good. They are on a whole nother level than the other groups. I think they will win hands down.

Does anyone know what the winners will get? What is the grand prize?

OK I have to admit--the only part I didn't like about this show was when N-sync has-been-washed-up-pop-star 'JC' was talking about Michael as if he is dead ("he WAS a showman") lol!

I hated that!

But yeah my favorite performances were WBSS and Beat It!

well he was.. let's be honest Michael hasn't done anything performance or entertainment wise in recent memory to still prove he's currently a showman. For all we know, he can't dance or sing anymore. I haven't heard him sing "live" in a long time and I haven't seen him dance since 2003's James Brown tribute.

Back