Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Group-All threads merged

BE.86

Proud Member
No, not that Randy Jackson. lol

For those who are not familiar with the show, there's nothing new about the concept of it, it's simply about showing off your great dancing skills.:D

Anyways next week they are going to dedicate the entire show to Thriller 25, they will be playing tracks from the album that the groups will be dancing to, so if you want to tune in please click on the link below for more info.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1582532&vid=213166

:cool:

Last edited:
Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Group

Yes I will be watching...thx for the info!!!

@ mtv.com:

Get Ready for 'Thriller'

Next week the remaining crews will throw down to the hits from Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'. Get ready for the next battle - watch as Wyclef and Beyonce reflect on this classic album. (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1582532&vid=213166)

I saw the commercial for it, it's awesome! I'd like to watch the show this once just to see that lol. Hey at least they get boosted ratings from MJ fans, right? lol

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! definitely watching!

In the words of Randy:

Yo Yo Yo, dude...that's gonna be HOT! Man, dog, this show is gonna be ON FIRE! Yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

awsome... I wish it were a more popular show now.. LOL! To me its a low budget American idol meets so u think u can dance..

I still watch it though.. I just love dance too much. And for rhode who might not be able to catch it. They show reruns of that weeks episode multiple times throughout the week.

Repeating what I replied earlier today in General Discussion V.3 in the American Idol 2008 thread started by Silhouette.

Yeah, I saw that. I've been watching since the beginning, there are only 5 dance crews left.

Fysh n Chicks
JabbaWockeeZ
Kaba Modern
Status Quo
BreakSk8

I wonder how many dances will they do. Each week they have to cut one group, with the bottom 2 groups from TV viewers votes having a dance off. There may be more filler to complete the full hour.

I will be watching to see which crew gets which song.

I'm thinking Thriller, Beat It, WBSS and Billie Jean will be the choices., but I would like to see what they could do with PYT.

They might do some power mixes of the songs in order to get all the raw beats from the album on the show.

It's gonna be GREAT to watch. The dancers left are really fantastic.

Last edited:

any video links ?? I missed it :(
It's not on until this Thursday :D

For some reason the dates on this forum are now showing DD/MM/YYYY instead of MM/DD/YYYY which can be misleading...

Last edited:

yep i love this show omg! I cant wait 2 see what songs, jabowuake and kaba modern are dancin to! They always bring the house DOWN! And so does status quo!

It's not on until this Thursday :D

For some reason the dates on this forum are now showing DD/MM/YYYY instead of MM/DD/YYYY which can be misleading...

OOOO cheers thanks alot !! :D

the whole date-format thingy is a american/european thing I think.

Thanks for posting

America's Best Dance Crew (MJ Related):):)

hey guys i just wanted to let all of you know that this Thursday on the show " Americans best dance crew" all the dance teams in the contest will be doing a dance routine of a song from the thriller album in tribute to michaels 25th anniversary album release:)
I think this is wonderful news to show that Michael is the biggest selling aritst of all time and to let everyone know that know one can move like Michael. I'm really excited to see how it goes, hopefully you all can tune in:)
well take care and hope to hear some of your reviews for the show:)

Re: America's Best Dance Crew (MJ Related):):)

I'm waiting for it.. I hope it boost sales between Thur. and next Wed. where they show re-runs all the time

^^yeah thats what I'm hoping as well since many people tune in to this show.

I think sales of Thriller 25 in the US might be a little bit higher this week because of this show. I wouldn't be surprised if it does over 50,000.

How popular is this show in the US? On average, how many people tune in?

^ It's not THAT popular.. Infact not many people know about it.. It's just another reality compition on TV.. but it does play on TV often.. It's a low budget show, that has a small but strong fallowing

I absolutely "LOVE" this program...I watch it often...

The Dancers that totally rock are BreakSK8 , Fish Girls, and their name escapes me at the moment the dancer (s) with the masks...

This is so cool that you posted this topic...I was going to say something about this on the topic "If" Michael was reading the board topic" but with my hectic schedule I have not had time...

Thanks for posting this...

How popular is this show in the US? On average, how many people tune in?
According to Nielsen Media research from a couple of weeks ago, America's Best Dance Crew had a demographic rating of 2.5% (an estimated 2,820,000 viewers) and was up almost 50% from the prior week. It was also the highest (demo) rated cable show during the Thursday primetime slot. :)

Last edited:

According to Nielsen Media research from a couple of weeks ago, America's Best Dance Crew had a demographic rating of 2.5% (an estimated 2,820,000 viewers) and was up almost 50% from the prior week. It was also the highest (demo) rated cable show during the Thursday primetime slot. :)

Well hopefully some of the demographic will be inspired to buy Thriller 25 hehe lol.

some groups on that show are good. them some others should not have even gotton on national TV.. I KNOW there are better dance crews out there.. I have seen them. MANY of them.

I am going to merge this with the existing thread on this subject. :smile:

Believe it or not, this is about 8 times as more people than those that watch Nancy Grace.

Back