Randy Jackson's Twitter...

I've just looked through the tweets that mention randyjackson8 and I have to say that sadly he has A LOT of supporters. I didn't expect that.
well even those supporters will grow tired of him eventually u really think that 5 years from now ppl will be interested in what he has to say? I don't think so he'll be having only a handful of followers then, Michael won't be as much in the news as he is now. And most likely Twitter will be outdated by then lol

I agree about a few years.... But I just wish he would stop talking now :(

i think few people are just keeping eye on him like what he is saying ,what is going on .i don't think that all of them support him.that is my opinion.

New tweets from @randyjackson8 June 23rd

Hello everyone, I'm back and healthy. Thank you for your loving comments and prayers

Thank you all, but there is so much to address in such little time. Where should I start?

Lets start with my family. There is a common concern about their lack of support and unity especially now that we're approaching June 25th

please understand im going to be direct and to the point because there is such little time but your support speeds up the process

This is a very difficult time for me and my family. I read your tweets and we share the same frustration.

I see what you see and I dont agree with many of their choices but they are my family and i do love them.

theres something specific that i do want to comment on....

Right now, my struggle is trying to get my family together on the 25th of June at Forest Lawn!!!!!

Surprising as it may seem, this is the case.... Im putting myself in the hot seat. I have nothing to lose....

I am not in support of the Gary event/trip or whatever it is... Im tired but I promise to continue this discussion first thing in the morn.
Oh Randy... :sigh:

He was slow to appear on twitter. Let's see your next tweets.... :smilerolleyes:

IMO, all Randy did was confirm what many of us (who aren't afraid to admit it) already knew...the family is divded.

You would think they'd want to be together on the 25th but they clearly don't...

IMO, all Randy did was confirm what many of us (who aren't afraid to admit it) already knew...the family is divded.

You would think they'd want to be together on the 25th but they clearly don't...
Yeah, also having brothers planning seperate bust tribute concerts helped confirm this also. With big families especially with opinionated people there are so many ideas and people want to do things their way becuse they feel it's right, i don't think any of them mean harm but they have to realize that they to unite and all get on the same page.

Yeah, in my opinion, they have been divided from Day 1.

And "probably" got further divided when Ms. Katherine decided to drop her challenge to the Will.

Folks should be able to morn however they want to. I can't blame Ms. Katherine for not wanting to go to Forest Lawn on the 25th of June. I'm sure any visit she makes to Forest Lawn is done undercover, she ain't trying to put her Holly Terrace visit on display, so that Randy can feel like the hero.

It's really beyond me why he would want to put his mother in such a position. If he wants to play hero, then he can show up with his girlfriend/P.R. person and his OWN children. Otherwise he needs to keep it moving and let folks do whatever they want to do on the 25th, NO PRESSURE!

i think few people are just keeping eye on him like what he is saying ,what is going on .i don't think that all of them support him.that is my opinion.

What Are you really suprise that randy jackson and the jackson family are loved all over the world, and you haters fans are only a few compaired to the support and love the jackson family have, when randy and the brothers release there new music, you will see again how famous and loved the brother's are.

LOL, we'll wait many years before seeing their new album

A majority of fans don't care about Randy or the family

What Are you really suprise that randy jackson and the jackson family are loved all over the world, and you haters fans are only a few compaired to the support and love the jackson family have, when randy and the brothers release there new music, you will see again how famous and loved the brother's are.

they maybe loved in the USA, but I assure you, they are not loved all over the world. Because most people outside US don't even know who they are. To the world they are just Michael Jackson's siblings, nothing more. That's the truth. No one knows them or cares about their music. The only people who know about them are Michael Jackson fans.

they maybe loved in the USA, but I assure you, they are not loved all over the world. Because most people outside US don't even know who they are. To the world they are just Michael Jackson's siblings, nothing more. That's the truth. No one knows them or cares about their music. The only people who know about them are Michael Jackson fans.

according to janet her brothers are love all over the world as she get questions from fans that are interested in the jackson5/ the jackson, and plus jermaine ,tito and marlon travel out of the country often and are loved and the jackson 5/the jackson had hits that went world wide, so yes they are loved an known throughout the world.

well over here the siblings only get interviewed or get some intrest so they can be asked questions about mj . pretty much the same through out all of europe. yes the j5/jacksons had hits over here but that was in the 70's none have done anything on solo level and most ppl dont have a clue who they are bar janet. their profile has only being uped over the last few years cause of last june and b4 that by certain members going on uk reality shows.theres only one jackson that is loved and known throught out the word and it aint some third cousin from gary.to say anything else especially inregards to the other brothers is frankly laughable and desperate

according to janet her brothers are love all over the world as she get questions from fans that are interested in the jackson5/ the jackson, and plus jermaine ,tito and marlon travel out of the country often and are loved and the jackson 5/the jackson had hits that went world wide, so yes they are loved an known throughout the world.
I'm sorry to tell you, but to the world the remaining members of the Jackson 5 are ONLY known as Michael Jackson's brothers.

And the brothers know that also, if they didn't already know that, they would have moved on WITHOUT Michael. They knew that NOBODY would really be interested in them without Michael.

They wasted so much time waiting for Michael to join them again, when they could have etched out solo careers for themselves.

And let's be honest, aside from Jermaine (only because he's always so visable) nobody really knows or keeps up with the other brothers. Shoot, when Randy Jackson had his recent health scare, the majority thought the media was talking about Randy Jackson from American Idol. LOL!

well ok lol believe what you want to believe if it makes you feel better.

I'm sorry to tell you, but to the world the remaining members of the Jackson 5 are ONLY known as Michael Jackson's brothers.

And the brothers know that also, if they didn't already know that, they would have moved on WITHOUT Michael. They knew that NOBODY would really be interested in them without Michael.

They wasted so much time waiting for Michael to join them again, when they could have etched out solo careers for themselves.

And let's be honest, aside from Jermaine (only because he's always so visable) nobody really knows or keeps up with the other brothers. Shoot, when Randy Jackson had his recent health scare, the majority thought the media was talking about Randy Jackson from American Idol. LOL!

exactly

yeah they are so loved so loved .. the love is shown through their lack of success. must be the only band in history of mankind to be loved all over the world and still have no success. didn't have 20 years ago ain't gonna have it now. its over time's gone

Uhm, are you for real?????:bugeyed

yes they are know as michael jackson brothers michael is the most successful jackson and had more recent hits that being said the jackson5/the jackson have there share of hits and world wide fans and yes people are interested in michael who would'nt be how could anyone do and interview with a jackson and not ask about michael they know people will ask about michael, and yet it dont take away the fact they had hit records, about the american idol randy the media may not have know the difference but the support was for randy jackson of the jackson5/the jackson

Well to me all of the brothers have talent and they shouldn't be bashed about that.W

Yeah, in my opinion, they have been divided from Day 1.

And "probably" got further divided when Ms. Katherine decided to drop her challenge to the Will.

Folks should be able to morn however they want to. I can't blame Ms. Katherine for not wanting to go to Forest Lawn on the 25th of June. I'm sure any visit she makes to Forest Lawn is done undercover, she ain't trying to put her Holly Terrace visit on display, so that Randy can feel like the hero.

It's really beyond me why he would want to put his mother in such a position. If he wants to play hero, then he can show up with his girlfriend/P.R. person and his OWN children. Otherwise he needs to keep it moving and let folks do whatever they want to do on the 25th, NO PRESSURE!

exactly, each one of the family has a family by his own and they are free to morn in their own way , they do not need to make a circus in FL.

Rnady is so vocal now adays about his troubles with his family and this is not healthy , he must be ignored by the fans in the same way his family ignore him.

I ditto JMie so much here. They are not really known outside of USA, at least they weren't during 80, 90 or 2000 - only times I could remember.
If you aren't a fan of Mike and don't dig back to Jacksons5 times, you wouldn't know them at all.
Me and JMie are from the same part of the world - Eastern Europe. She's Russian, I'm Polish.
Never ever heard of brothers before I found out myself. They are non-existent on a musical scene there.
Mike on the other hand was HUGE here.

thanks God for KAtherine and 3T for putting their foot down and taking Michaels kids OUT OF LA! Thank you Lord for pissing that person named Randy off.
Thanks goodness those kids didn't have to be a part of ppls self promotion. They got their daddy in they heart, they don't need to show up at his resting place whenever camera teams are following them, and media live streaming.

Back