Rare Pictures Thread

They're cute, I like them. I have a water python, a Murray Darling carpet python, a Proserpine coastal carpet python and a Centralian carpet python. In Australia we're only allowed to keep Australian reptiles, if we want to see exotic snakes we have to go to zoos or wildlife parks. I got to hold the boa constrictor I posted the picture of, he was amazing! He was very large and powerful but also gentle.

Man, if I wasn't in Canada I'd ask to come hang out. Haha. I love snakes :) I'm thinking about getting a tortoise ...

More from jackson.rare. Only Michael can rock a shirt with a Mickey t-shirt in and a bow tie! :giggle:

tumblr_nqtugg7P571rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqtzonygFt1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Is it Safechuck? If so, what damn shame that piece of shit ruined such gorgeous picture of Michael, his beautiful smile makes it worth posting.

tumblr_nqvm7iIHte1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg
yes. It's him. I watched a gorgeous behind the scenes of Bad tour last night and he was in a bit of the footage. I tried not to let that ruin it for me.

By the way, LOVE the Mickey Mouse pix. Really love them.

It's good you are able to do it barbee but in my case I cant help it, that traitor makes my blood boil.

Is George Lucas fixing Michael's make up there? Anothere beuatiful gem from jackson.rare!:girl_love:

tumblr_nqxhmzZxKa1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
It's good you are able to do it barbee but in my case I cant help it, that traitor makes my blood boild.
Another beautiful picture I've never seen before. Sigh.

And yeah, Snow-when Safechuck showed up, it did startle me and I called him all sorts of names at the screen. Then I started it over and just watched Michael, because he was just too gorgeous in every single shot not to watch it.
I personally feel that Robson and Safechuck are the very worst and bottom of the barrel of all the traitors in Michael's life-because he mentored them and looked out for them and did not want the lousy show biz childhoods for them that so many have. And they know that, and stabbed him in the back anyway. AFTER he died-cowardly scum.

PS-I thought that was George Lucas too at first, but now I think it might be Michael Bush.

Last edited:
Man, if I wasn't in Canada I'd ask to come hang out. Haha. I love snakes :) I'm thinking about getting a tortoise ...

A tortoise would be awesome, it's good to have pets that are a little different. I've had a few people change their minds about snakes after meeting mine since mine are nice. Well, one is a bit nervous so I don't get her out for people. She's much better than she was though. I always introduce them to Prince, he's the most docile.

Michael looks very cheeky in that picture, I like it!
He really does!! Looks like he's up to no good!! And how Sweet and pretty La Toya was back then. The good old super cute happy days.

Where are you guys getting all these pix I've never laid eyes on before???!!!

11403121_860376737364054_5752375817821992136_n.jpg

He looks so proud of his big snake! :blush:

He sure does :cheeky: You done stealin' the words out of my keyboard. That was the first thought that came to my mind. The second one was just how incredibly cheesy he could also be :girl_haha:

Only Michael can rock a shirt with a Mickey t-shirt in and a bow tie! :giggle:

tumblr_nqtzonygFt1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

You can say thatttt again. He be rockin' dat stuff like a :big_boss:

Oh wait, he still looks cheesy as.....heaven

*whispers real low........juuuusst kiddin'*

That's definitely not a hockey stick, Barbee :) Hockey fan here, lol! I don't know much about golf, though.
Haha-I just blew it up HUGE and I think the part that I THOUGHT was the hockey part is really a part of the baseboard behind them. It's like he has it turned around backwards.

Or maybe it's just a really big silver stick!!!

11248123_758626547578987_1600813114_n.jpg

11373486_929805633747152_478925094_n.jpg

I don't know where this quote is from or why it's attached to this picture but I thought it was real cute:
"Michael once said that he was real scared of fires so he dreamt about them a lot. "Once I dreamt that a fire started in my house and suddenly the part of the fire that was burning up our TV set started looking like a human torch and it said to me: 'Man you grab your things and get outta here,I'll give you time to split man, but go!' I ran like heck!" :D

these are taken from some of the 'new' footage going around, TWYMMF intro outtakes :wild:

tumblr_nrpw5yqyXG1uab48wo1_400.gif
tumblr_nrpw5yqyXG1uab48wo2_400.gif

tumblr_nrpw5yqyXG1uab48wo3_400.gif
tumblr_nrpw5yqyXG1uab48wo4_400.gif

:heart:___:heart:

I can't embed the video's, but follow these links!

[video]https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1/v/t42.1790-2/11731848_1026389537473771_701840986_n.mp4?efg=eyJx ZSI6InZpZGVvX3ByZWZlcnJlZF90YWdzXzIwMTUwMTIxLHRoZV 9sYXVuY2hlZCIsInJsciI6NjM3LCJybGEiOjE5MjV9&rl=637&vabr=354&oh=12c6319b2739fa65450e91f3bf93a745&oe=55ABB1C5[/video]

Some of the rares that were posted by photographer Peter Borsari:

tumblr_nrpoc5mFXt1tv3bmuo4_400.png
tumblr_nrpoc5mFXt1tv3bmuo2_400.png

tumblr_nrpoc5mFXt1tv3bmuo3_400.png
tumblr_nrpoc5mFXt1tv3bmuo1_400.png

There's a lot more but the quality is low and they all have huge watermarks.. I've edited these but all of the originals are on his site: https://dam.borsariimages.com/public/ViewSharedLightbox.cfm?lid=29&sig=D9F48539FEF2B7374D4617B5729C6994

I love the one with the lipstick mark on his cheek. :heart: And, his SMILE. Always incredible.

Back