Rare Pictures Thread

tumblr_ns5u04X8df1u3ohw0o1_1280.jpg

this particular one I'm really in love with right now.. just look at him! :heart:__:heart:
OoOoO! I feel ya on that! He's soooo fine!

His beautiful eyes and face!:wub:
I love it when he looks directly into the camera... which he doesn't do so much. (hmmmm....possible thread topic? Lol!)
You can find some great pics Lil. TYSM!! :D

I think that's Rebbie and her daughter with him here......in the 80's.
378945_195613143846219_1079200227_n.jpg

dewey;4103521 said:
What's Mike holding?
I don't know. I blew it up on my phone but it got blurry so I couldn't tell. I thought it might be some kind of party Garland.
And to me it looks like a string of jalapeño peppers prob bc of Taco Bell in the background. Lol.

Dried peppers. Peruvian or something? I heard about this on another group this morning. My guess is that there is a prank involved somewhere, that may have included taco bell.

This photo is absolutely precious. It's just ~normal :)

It's absolutely adorable. A celebration party of some kind. I can make out Bruce and Staci on the balloons.

The photo was supposedly on the last day of recording Thriller. And yes that's dried chilli paprika in his hand - possibly a decoration from the nearby Taco Bell.

Isn't the guy with the cigarette Rod Temperton?

I think it is Rod

You can also tell it's at the end of recording because Michael's hair is a hot mess omg he probably didn't need a disguise that day LOL

Well besides the hot mess of hair, I love how "Rod" couldn't wait and tore into that carton of cigarettes. Who's the guy on Quincy's right??

This is just a great pix.

Last edited:
Paprika is not typically used in the Mexican cuisine, Spaniards use it more. It looks like Michael is holding guajillo chilies which are more traditional to use in many Mexican dishes. Guajillo chili is longer than the paprika. It's a rare pic indeed, I hadn't seen it before.

Guajillo

Xzw0UkTPlsyHgUllU-IvA8UjqMW19hmjUfCD_5APiQeZduafWDepP6MeL0rQc7dWw70VG34vpAuNQo4WY4aV7zdh0cnoeNkMBTL_MpYIUhdRHPJQFrvGhlzboCg=w485-h303-nc

Paprika

yuDSLfddtMzoNrxakWKWzImpizTIL8NyQ3A_3WOyfhxHsvuIta5Skgkwg_UHWzWUlNwlmSsiqw-d2Cu5To59dTb0X8HZzoxdhS_b=w424-h283-nc

PS: Even if Taco Bell use some ingredients of the Mexican cuisine, it's the least authentic Mexican food you could eat.

one more from the set of captain Eo
8FA4Oif.png

You can also tell it's at the end of recording because Michael's hair is a hot mess omg he probably didn't need a disguise that day LOL

I'm in love with this picture because of the hair tbh!! I love me some messy-haired Michael, lol!

asjfgajhsgf oh my god!! Thanks for this, some of my all time favorite pics of him are from this shoot and I've always wished for more.. this one is so gorgeous! If only it were bigger so we could see that beautiful smile up close :girl_love:

^I agree, I wish it was bigger as well... :sigh:

Not sure if it's a famous person or just a lucky random fan but Michael couldn't look more adorable and sweet! :girl_in_love:

15f2mpg.jpg

November 30, 1982, Michael holding a cassette of Bruce's final Thriller mix. It seems Michael's hair didn't know what a comb was during the Thriller recording and mixing sessions, he's gorgeous either way. :giggle: :girl_love:

11326335_471086059730014_1117271412_n.jpg

11856839_905733296165404_593955040_n.jpg

Back