Raymone Bain Case Hase Been Dismissed By The Judge, Details inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember the bodyguards saying Michael always settled lawsuits so maybe she thought she would just get paid eventhough her lawsuit was frivilous becuz Mike would just settle...ummm?

Source: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

Raymone Bain's case has been dismissed by the Judge, because she could not proove that MJ owned her any money. Bain claimed that the signed Release Agreement does not include her 10 percent finders fee, however the Agreement's wording clearly says otherwise:

"The Release unambiguously covers “all monies, known or unknown,” owed under “any and all agreements whether written or verbal.” (emphasis added) That release language covers Bain’s claims about the Thriller deal, the Grammy ceremony, the AEG project, and the SONY/ATV refinancing, no matter what stage they were in when the release was signed."

I have attached the court document.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2009cv0826-62

e5ie5w.jpg

According to Mickey and the Disney team Michael owe them money but they were the ones who settle out of court Raymore Bain wanted half and every thing failed that's what you get when you don't send Michael Chocolate chip cookies and coffe on the side on time he was done with her after that night when they was at a hotel in LA and she was screaming about money he owes her with a black long coat on and black hat n gloves Michael ask her to come closer then pimp smack her she know how MJ treated her fairly and kind but she just didn't know how to be on time she sign her name on a contract he had in the dark and suddenly he disapeared that's when the deal was over.

Bain got crawl back from the rock you came from. God does not like ugly!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Interesting point: With this document we also see that Michael indeed signed a deal with Sony in 2007 for Thriller 25 project.

Uh-huh...Yep!

Originally Posted by ivy

Interesting point: With this document we also see that Michael indeed signed a deal with Sony in 2007 for Thriller 25 project.

Hhmmmmm.... you know the conspiracy theorists, the boycott Sony group will not be happy to read this.

Oh let me guess, 2007 negotiations & resulting agreements/contracts are probably fakes. You know..like the 1997 Will...and the 2002 will. Now, the question will be who forged these latest documents, because Branca wasn't working for MJ in 2007. Maybe Peter Lopez (RIP) who recently committed suicide......hence the conspiracy theory continues.

Last edited:
Hhmmmmm.... you know the conspiracy theorists, the boycott Sony group will not be happy to read this.

lmao This isnt new news and was kinda assumed by a few once T25 came out through Legacy.:smilerolleyes:

lmao This isnt new news and was kinda assumed by a few once T25 came out through Legacy.:smilerolleyes:

Most intelligent people assumed it was the case...but these conspiracy theorists are still stuck in 2001 and think MJ never dealt with Sony since Invincible.

MJ was very much involved in all these projects: Visionary, The essential, Number ones, Thriller 25...they all happened after 2001.

So Eeer, Its pretty clear MJ was on good business terms with Sony, and that HE was in control of his releases..................so why boycott a company Michael was happy with? I said from the start, over time we will see all these campaigns and theories dissolve as the Truth prevails

Last edited:
So Eeer, Its pretty clear MJ was on good business terms with Sony, and that HE was in control of his releases..................so why boycott a company Michael was happy with? I said from the start, over time we will see all these campaigns and theories dissolve as the Truth prevails

Because you're assuming that Michael was "happy" with Sony. None of us know that. Michael was already in bed with Sony and being that he wanted to release other projects, clearly it was easier for Michael to use Sony for his own purposes. Michael has stated that he used the media for his own purposes when he wanted. Why not the same with Sony?

And just because Michael released projects through Sony, doesnt mean that Sony did not want Michael out of the way for many reasons that have been stated many times over.

Each to their own.:2cents:

Last edited:
Dead.

No longer able to veto any business decisions, no longer able to block any decisions, no longer able to stop people from getting to his money & catalogues etc.

Plus the old adage of being "worth more dead than alive".

But according to what you have been posting Michael faked his own death, infact you have been backing every conspiracy like its the gospel, you blame Sony/AEG/Murray for his death but then post videos and images showing that he faked his death, even as far on one video as to say the kids were in on it and that they were wearing earpieces at the memorial.

What do you actually believe?

What do you actually believe?

lol No I dont back every conspiracy theory.

Basically if MJ didnt fake his death (for what ever reason that maybe), as theres way too many "coincidences" in this death investigation for them to be coincidences, then I believe that all those evil people who were around Michael in life, finally got to him. I believe what Michael told us, that he was scared for his life, that he didnt trust Tohme, that he didnt want to do 50 shows etc.

Nearly everyone around Michael had an agenda in life, why would that stop now that the only man who could stop them is gone?

lol No I dont back every conspiracy theory

Michael was unhealthy
The Will is fake
Death Certificate fake
Sony killed Michael
AEG killed Michael
Conrad Murray is on someones payroll
The Autopsy is fake
Michaels Children faked emotion at memorial and are in on a hoax death threory
Michael Jackson appeared on TV as Dave Dave
Michael Faked His Death
Ambulance Picture is Fake
Peter Lopez was Killed
The LA DA is corrupt
John Branca had a hand in MJs death
EVERYONE from the This Is It shows is lieing

The main thing is you think he faked his death but also claim everyone murdered him.....................

you know, the people that want to discuss things outside of Raymone Bain, should discuss them, somewhere else, because i can see that people are making each other, uncomfortable..

Michael was unhealthy
The Will is fake
Death Certificate fake
Sony killed Michael
AEG killed Michael
Conrad Murray is on someones payroll
The Autopsy is fake
Michaels Children faked emotion at memorial and are in on a hoax death threory
Michael Jackson appeared on TV as Dave Dave
Michael Faked His Death
Ambulance Picture is Fake
Peter Lopez was Killed
The LA DA is corrupt
John Branca had a hand in MJs death
EVERYONE from the This Is It shows is lieing

The main thing is you think he faked his death but also claim everyone murdered him.....................

lol What are you doing? :scratch:A Moderator is flame-baiting a member? A bit stalkerish really and rather creepy for a staff member to be following me so closely. I wonder what else you do behind the comp?:ph34r:

First of all, these are theories, speculation, not factual which is why its all discussed in the Conspiracy Section. If any one person could prove anything yet, it wouldnt be a conspiracy and people would be in jail.:smilerolleyes:

And why single me out here and now? Im not the only one that has similar beliefs here on MJJC or in the world.:no:

And Im not going to go into a case by case bases but everything you listed is not what I believe.

:angel:Now please stop your back and forth. Its not just in this thread your doing this.

Your staff? :bugeyed

lol What are you doing? :scratch:A Moderator is flame-baiting a member? A bit stalkerish really and rather creepy for a staff member to be following me so closely. I wonder what else you do behind the comp?:ph34r:

First of all, these are theories, speculation, not factual which is why its all discussed in the Conspiracy Section. If any one person could prove anything yet, it wouldnt be a conspiracy and people would be in jail.:smilerolleyes:

And why single me out here and now? Im not the only one that has similar beliefs here on MJJC or in the world.:no:

And Im not going to go into a case by case bases but everything you listed is not what I believe.

:angel:Now please stop your back and forth. Its not just in this thread your doing this.

Your staff? :bugeyed

I am not flame baiting anyone, I am just trying to point out simple facts.

When we get cases like Raymones come up, we get a little insight into what was really going on in the last few years of Michaels life, too many times do people bleed the conspiracies over to the news forums, and I think you are one who likes to toss a bad apple in with a good bunch. You seem to post fiction as fact and its actually confusing alot of members, the list I put above is just the tip of the iceberg.

I am not flame baiting anyone, I am just trying to point out simple facts.

When we get cases like Raymones come up, we get a little insight into what was really going on in the last few years of Michaels life, too many times do people bleed the conspiracies over to the news forums, and I think you are one who likes to toss a bad apple in with a good bunch. You seem to post fiction as fact and its actually confusing alot of members, the list I put above is just the tip of the iceberg.

The list you put together is all part of the same package. I dont claim anything as the gospel.

I actually agreed with you until you about Sony until you made this about something else. Again basically if Michael is not alive which no one of us can 100% is true (you have not see Michael's dead body), then the reason for his death I have stated.

And what insight? About Michael making a deal with Sony in 07? We've already established that this had to be the case for T25 to be released through Legacy.

And how this is now about me I dont know. Its supposed to be about Bain so I shouldnt have to ask a staff member if they could get back on topic but I dont appreciate you singling me out and making this about something else. Thank you.:cheers:

Dear god. Please stop this now! It's been almost a year ffs can't this just stop ffs?!! Can a different moderator close this thread if anymore references to fakes or whatever are made again please?

p.s. I'm happy another money-grabbing urchin is being dismissed.

Dont you think that kind of talk should be kept to the investigative forum where only people who want hear that kind of stuff can read it?

Anyway, back on topic... Im really not suprised it got thrown out. It was obvious it would be. But I dare say there will be another money hungry bitch on the prowl for a law suit in due course...

Matter of fact, No it is not.. Staff are meant to be aware of members and if any need to be watched, They will be. Please do not disrespect staff members in this manner.

Now please, Keep conspricay talk in the correct forums.

Anymore of this and the thread will be closed.

By the by, I didnt bring up conspiracy in this thread. A staff member did so why I was given a fraction when I requested that Birchey stop, I dont know. Im not here for trouble and know where this subject should be discussed hence my comments to stop which were ignored. Thank you.:cheers:

By the by, I didnt bring up conspiracy in this thread. A staff member did so why I was given a fraction when I requested that Birchey stop, I dont know. Im not here for trouble and know where this subject should be discussed hence my comments to stop which were ignored. Thank you.:cheers:

If you read back to the post you had deleted you will see that it was a very bold unsubstantiated statement about Sony, no one was accusing anyone or talking about content or posting conspiracy theories here, only mentioning how this dis-proves some of them. I only brought up your obsession with conspiracies and the fact that you believe 2 conspiracies and post about them freely even though they oppose eachother.

As I posted before the info that came from this case is assumed to be known but not 100% and is used by conspiracy theorists to promote their falsities, it seems everytime we find an answer that dis-proves part of any conspiracy you or someone pops up with a sarcastic "LMAO" backtracking on previous posts you made about Michael planning on leaving sony or so so.

I am fully entitled as a FAN not as a mod to stick up for and defend Michael and his integrity and the truth and facts as we are slowly finding, if you want to post in your replies the word mod in "red" singling out that simple fact, then fair enough, but I am a fan as much as the next person.

This is a news section, you posted that Sony had a hand in Michaels death as fact without so much as a shred of real evidence, thats what the infractions was for, if it suits you I will issue myself with one just to stop the madness, if you have issues with the anything consult a member of senior staff, now back to topic

Personally I cannot stand all these conspiracy theories.
Michael Jackson is dead. Nobody plotted to murder him, he didn't fake it, he isn't Dave Dave, the autopsy is real. He's dead. His unfortunate penchant for Propofol, no doubt introduced to him (and encouraged) by a previous doctor killed him. Murray should have refused to administer the drug, or at least monitored its use properly but he didn't and Mike is dead. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back