Rebbie

Juju

Hi folks,

Just to tell you all I'm back ... after a long long time ...

And still the greatest supporter of Rebbie ... here is my favourite pic ... trying to find her bio right now ...

PlaythingExtendedMix.jpg

Cinnamon234

I love "Centipede" and I also think Rebbie has a really nice voice. She's so pretty too. It's just too bad she didn't continue on with her music career.

Last edited:

LuluJackson

Hello! really liked this Rebbie Picture, cause this is the first time i see her close... i had no idea of what she looked like... shes beautiful! Thanks!
Does she have a good realashioship with Michael?
And can someone post a video of rebbie singing? i wanna hear her voice!

Last edited:
HOTT!! man these Jackson women drive me crazy
:lol: :lol:

Hello! really liked this Rebbie Picture, cause this is the first time i see her close... i had no idea of what she looked like... shes beautiful! Thanks!
Does she have a good realashioship with Michael?
And can someone post a video of rebbie singing? i wanna hear her voice!

Rebbie is really wonderful, i think the other siblings see her in same light as they do Katherine. They all praise her. Also MJ wrote the song 'Centipede' for her and sang 'Fly away' with her. :smile:

LuluJackson

Thanks forthe postings!!! Rebbie have a real great voice,uouuuuuuu!!! Why she doesent sing anymore? Its like a broadway singer!!!
I'm really glad to know that Michael has this great sister (not that the others are not great brothers and sisters),but i didnt know about Rebbie! I like her!!!

Datsymay

Thanks forthe postings!!! Rebbie have a real great voice,uouuuuuuu!!! Why she doesent sing anymore? Its like a broadway singer!!!
I'm really glad to know that Michael has this great sister (not that the others are not great brothers and sisters),but i didnt know about Rebbie! I like her!!!
Yes, Rebbie is great. She was a pleasant surprise for me as well. Look for her on youtube. I think she is the 3 best singer on the siblings. MJ is first of course, the jermaine then Rebbie.:D

Last edited:

mj4life

for some reason im surprised a lot of people don't know about rebbie
can't blame them though considering she hasn't done anything music related in a long time.

Top Bottom