Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

Re: Update *Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away Post 377*

R.I.P. Mr. Big.

Sad to hear god bless him for everything he did for Michael, my condolences to his family Rest In Peace

RIP - Frank Dileo,

No matter what I love you man for all you did for Michael during the 80's and beyond

You are beyond all what is said, one of the most important and influential people in Michael's life and for that I thank you beyond everything.

I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with you on a couple of occasions and I know first hand how much Michael meant to you.

You will be sadly missed.

Love forever

Gaz

R.I.P. Uncle Tookie, you were one of the few people who had Michael's best interests at heart. :cry:

Rip Mister Dileo thanks for all good things you've done for Mike and us.

R.I.P Frank, you will be missed. We know you are with Michael now.

Rip. Frank seemed like a decent guy. :cry:

This is so sad and unexpected. BOTH Liz and Frank were doing better in health and suddenly they are gone? RIP Frank and Liz. :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

This is a shocking news. I thought he would recover. I guess MJ misses him and now he reunites with MJ.
R.I.P Frank.
The few people who stood out and defend MJ during the trial.

This is unexpected. I thought he was getting better from his illness. How sad. R.I.P Frank.

Waw so all Michael's associates are going to see him.

I am not kidding when I say I am so shocked by this, I knew about the surgery and stuff but I somehow thought he was doing better. All my thoughts and prayers for Mr. Dileos family and may he rest in peace.

Sad news. R.I.P Frank.

What? I thought he was recovering? :no:

RIP Frank

R.I.P., Frank.

166250_179545255412146_100000700198169_436496_2310410_n.jpg

article-1220381-00EEBE8D00000190-724_306x497.jpg

So sad to hear...

RIP, Frank.

Kingofpop4ever3000;3321167 said:
I'm very worried about Frank. This is unbelievable.
i am so sorry to post this but Frank Dileo has passed away

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Music industry executive Frank Dileo (duh-LEE'-oh), who managed Michael Jackson's career in the 1980s and returned as his manager in his final days, has died. He was 63.
Publicist Karen Sundell says Dileo died Monday.
Before he signed on with Jackson, Dileo was credited with taking Epic Records from a small company to the No. 2 label in the country.
In 1984, Jackson asked him to manage his career, including his Bad World Tour, the largest grossing tour of all time.
They parted in 1989, but Dileo returned to support him in 2005 at his child molestation trial. He was present for Jackson's acquittal and took over as his manager before Jackson died.

rest in peace dear Frank , Michael will be waiting for you in heaven, and my sincere condolensces to his family in their time of grief. , a loving fan

Aww this is so sad. I thought he was recovering. My condolences to Frank's family. I hope he has been reunited with Michael.

So very sad news! I was hoping he would recover! My thoughts goes out to his family and friends.

sad news.

RIP Frank

Back