REQUEST: photos of Michael visiting hospitals, orphanges & holding babies

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I love watching and seeing Michael, with the children he visited in hospitals, orphanages, etc. If theres any photos, I know there are, of Michael with the terminally ill children, etc ... just any in general, please post them here. & holding babies!

thanks so much

:cheeky:

from Romania '92 :D ... he is soooo sweet :wub: ...
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

020.jpg

thanks!! those are the images that people should to know about him. And i know he gave money and help, but i can imagine the ilusion of a lot of children for his visit. Only his presence.

speaking of - michael jackson donated more money than, I think anyone else to various children's causes, etc... so as of I guess June 09- hows that coming along? You know? Whats been made of that since hes been helping out?

Beautiful pictures!! :wub: I love him so much!! :heart:

I am looking at these pictures of Michael and the babies & thinking to myself - theres really nothing more sexier to me, than a single man, who does not want but perhaps does need a woman. I should post this in his kids' thread but here hes holding newborn babies...

Last edited:
He was so happy, comfortable and caring when he was with children.

1001111556bed7983d55808906.jpg

10020615334b16558e207e9.jpg

michaelali2.jpg

091218205898bf50ede08b5cd6.jpg

10021513565b934d13913f502b.jpg

091218205802cb7e2830e5c724.jpg

0912181845c950e8358da59a28.jpg

i love how he is with kids. I love that hes not scared to get down on the floor to be at their level. i love how he kisses the baby's. i love everything about Michael.

This is the main reason why I love him so much! :heart:
It is really true that a picture says more than a thousand words.
When one looks at any of these pictures of Michael with children in orphanages or hospitals or anywhere, one can clearly see and feel what this man was really all about. The true love and goodness in his heart shines through so bright and strong! :heart: :wub:

Nothings more sexier than a single dad of kids who does not want a woman figure- but perhaps needs one.... thats romantic. I'd have as many babies as he wanted with michael if I could!

The moment I saw this.. my heart gave me a big thump !!!! Michael's smile and the love he gave to Dave.. I'm speechless. I suddenly felt the world is so much empty without Michael.. I miss him so so so very badly and it hurts.. :cry:
tumblrkytrpvm6mx1qz8fjh.jpg

The moment I saw this.. my heart gave me a big thump !!!! Michael's smile and the love he gave to Dave.. I'm speechless. I suddenly felt the world is so much empty without Michael.. I miss him so so so very badly and it hurts.. :cry:
i know exactly how you feel,i don,t feel it will ever get better,he,s left a huge big gaping hole in our hearts,and i don,t feel it,s ever going to heal,

Aww.. what a sweet man who cares about children and people dying! I love that about him and such a good person! God bless him! :)

Back