Rescheduling Of Opening Shows General Discussion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This is it reschedued!

Holy ____!!!!! I just discovered that myself! Suddenly there were tickets on Viagogo and Ticketmaster for 3 dates in March and the first dates in July were missing!!! Wow, man, sorry for you guys going on the rescheduled dates! If you had plane tickets and such already!

Re: This is it 8th cancelled!

Sorry about the confusion. Please carry on with the conversation.

Re: Ticketmaster Announce Rescheduling Of Opening Shows

this is so wrong and yet, unsurprising

My 10th & (VIP) 12th July tickets were moved to March 1st & 3rd, 2010.

Flights/Hotels are booked already.... non-refundable

EDIT: OK, I can already see where this thread is gonna go... "Blame Michael!" oh please. We all know better. As much as we'd like to blame someone, we shouldn't start by blaming him.

Last edited:

:( my heart goes out to those affected by this, especially those who've booked flights/hotels etc. this is NOT good :(

There's a conversation about this in the main GD as well. I'll move and merge both threads now.

I had everything booked from VANCOUVER CANADA. I specifically got tickets to the early show to avoid getting them cancelled or rescheds. I hope he fixes this I'm going to be so choked.

Re: This is it 8th cancelled!

So... the man I will only call RF was right...
I asked AEG twice, and twice they denied this news. This really pisses me off, because I had tickets for opening night. And others went through a lot too, to get tickets for opening night too. I made reservations, I have a plane ticket. This is really unacceptable... but what can one do.

I have opening night, But have 10 & 12th July too, I was taking my 2 young daughters on the 10th they are so not going to be happy when I tell them they have to wait until March :no:

Also I paid a lot of money for a front row ticket for the 24th of Feb show as it was the last, And now it's not? man this is F'd up! What difference does 5 days make? FFS! A lot of people have made so many plans. It just isn't fair!

Interesting. I hope that major inconveniences are not incurred for concert-goers.

im really F*CKED OFF NOW , REALLY !!

NOT FAIR AT ALL , they announced this in MARCH , which gave them 4 months to get everything ready !!!

The media will have an ABSOLUTE FIELD DAY with this !!!

We deserve a FULL explanation !!!

I feel sick now.. I can't cancel/reschedule my plane tickets and train tickets and hotel.. and I can't afford another trip in March.:doh:

This can't be true! I've jus thad the same email - moved from 10th July to 1st March! Wtf? What about hotel bookings etc?

That's sad. :eek:

Was going on July 10th, had hotel booked as it coincided with my 21st birthday - Now I have to wait until March 2010 for those tickets?

I am going on July 26th but those are seats up in the gods and were basically an extra for me, and now this is the going to be the first time I see him.. thats so unfair. This is bullshit. Complete bullshit.

Re: Ticketmaster Announce Rescheduling Of Opening Shows [All threads merged]

I am sure there will be a full explanation. Unfortunately, this is one of the risk associated with concerts with any performer. I wish they could reimburse those who booked plane tickets. Hotel fees MAY be refundable but the plane tickets may be harder to recoup.

Just remember... (not that anyone has, yet)... don't blame Michael. He's been ready for the concert for a while now.

Let's all wait for the announcement.

I havent got this email. Im seeing him on the 30th July :S

This is terrible for those who were going to earlier shows. I really feel for you :(

This is fucking shit. Hopefully AEG dismiss this.

Also I paid a lot of money for a front row ticket for the 24th of Feb show as it was the last, And now it's not? man this is F'd up! What difference does 5 days make? FFS! A lot of people have made so many plans. It just isn't fair!
Yep! That's why I paid for the front row ticket on the 24th! I thought it would be the last concert. Apparently not anymore...

So is the 1st show July 13th then??

this is the worse news I have ever gotten. they should have pushed back all the shows by 3 days. someone scheduled to go on feb 24th wouldn't mind going on mach3rd but me who was suppose to go in July and have booked everything includng flights and hotels will now have to go almost a year later. This sucks

Well thats great. i have a non refundable $1500 flight to london.

what a way to piss everyone off, nice "welcome back" to your fans Michael

great i was off work that week, i new shit like this would happen

This is shit...Hope the rest is just normal:S Why do they do this:S Hopefully the concert in august stays the same, i havent received any e-mails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back