Rescheduling Of Opening Shows General Discussion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please people calm down. I have been a fan for 17 years but since yesterday I have read outrageous things in here. I haven't seen him on stage before and I have given everything I've got to be there. Michael is not the first artist ever to reschedule but what is happening here is unthinkable. I have experienced a Michael cancellation back in 1992, 5 days before the concert took place. I was devastated and I still am when I think about it, I was 13 years old with no chance of going somewhere else to see him. I was outraged, bittered I felt all the negative emotions of a fan that his dream was shattered in a minute. This is not a cancellation though, it's a RESCHEDULE. All of us here, who have an issue with this must gain strength and find the best possible way to sort it out. The tickets can be fully refunded. What about the hotels and the plane tickets? We should all contact the bookers we have and sort this out. Either by refunding everything or changing dates with the least possible damage. I won't sit around cursing and offending fellow members and Michael. Instead, I am trying to find a solution to be there no matter what in the rescheduled date or any other date I can. There is no use being here complaining, what's done is done. We must take action and enjoy the show with the rest!

Excuse you? I was in no way offensive. It's absolutely ridiculous that any staff has to repeatedly clean a thread when members already know better. No one has said you can't have an opinion. Of course you can have an opinion which I clearly stated so maybe you should back up and actually read my post.

There is no attacking I don't care if the attack is your opinion. You will either learn to express yourself appropriately or you will be modded. Those are the rules of this forum. You don't like em I'm sure there is a forum out there for your needs.

There is no need for disrespect. We have tolerance for emotions and anger and are making the best to allow everyone to vent but don't cross the line.

great post mjjc momma !:clapping:

Ohh i would love to see MJ in a shirt red/blue?? cowboy panths sitting in a chair singing :wub::wub::wub:

...sad :(...sad :(...I`m sad... I have tikets for 10 and 12 july 2009 (now 01 and 03 march 2010) ... Today I try to get new tickets for july... :mello:

im sorry if this has been dicussed but i missed it...

i dont understand how this is going to work can someone explain?

so when will be the first ACTUAL day of the concert since these dates have been moved? and for the people who had tix that have been moved to march they must now wait all the way until march to see the show? is that what im understanding?

Ohh i would love to see MJ in a shirt red/blue?? cowboy panths sitting in a chair singing :wub::wub::wub:

LOL, are you serious?!? Well, then its just me. So all of you guys are saying , you rather see him sitting in a chair singing then a big show like all his other tours? MJ is really not the right guy for that:p..

im sorry if this has been dicussed but i missed it...

i dont understand how this is going to work can someone explain?

so when will be the first ACTUAL day of the concert since these dates have been moved? and for the people who had tix that have been moved to march they must now wait all the way until march to see the show? is that what im understanding?

The first show is on the 13th of july, And yea they all have to wait till March..

Ok the personal bickering amongst members will end immediately!

Make sure that is clearly understood because I will not do any more warnings. Plain and simple get off each others backs or you will be infractioned.

And stay on topic.

On a positive note, did you think a year ago that we would all be arguing about a Michael Jackson tour? LOL

LOL, are you serious?!? Well, then its just me. So all of you guys are saying , you rather see him sitting in a chair singing then a big show like all his other tours? MJ is really not the right guy for that:p..

Why not ???
Ive been to the Bad, Dangerous,History tour, Munich 99,
Ive seen the big productions and i love it but the best show to mee was the Bad tour cuz he was singing live and i felt i was more about the singing and dancing and less the " show" as i feel it is now :D

Soooo please Mike give us a unpluged show :wub::wub:

Okay im still totally confused
so are all the concerts pushed to match 2010?

Okay im still totally confused
so are all the concerts pushed to match 2010?

· 8th July will take place on 13th July 2009
· 10th July will be moved to 1st March 2010
· 12th July will be moved to 3rd March 2010
· 14th July will be moved to 6th March 2010

The rest of the concerts are unaffected.

No not all of them only the concerts that were on the 10th, 12 th and 14th of July. The opening concert thats was scheduled on the 8th has been moved to the 13th of July

Why not ???
Ive been to the Bad, Dangerous,History tour, Munich 99,
Ive seen the big productions and i love it but the best show to mee was the Bad tour cuz he was singing live and i felt i was more about the singing and dancing and less the " show" as i feel it is now :D

Soooo please Mike give us a unpluged show :wub::wub:

Okey i agree on that one. The bad tour was great. But that was a BIG show though!!.

Your right about that but the D and H show was sooooooo much bigger thats why i call the Bad tour small :D

haha ok if you call the Bad tour small i agree, Bring on that chair;) lol..
anyway, i realy hope its gonna be like the bad tour just because it was so frsh and yea he was singing live which is so much better. It sounds always a little different then the album which i like. I do like the other tours but its too much playback.

Just watching the press conference video...

"..michael bush who has worked with michael for 3 or 4 of his world tours.."

4 world tours? have i missed somthing here? :p

also during the interview they say they WILL make up for the 7 months delay!!

Is this hinting at maybe a bigger setlist for the final 3 dates ?

Just watching the press conference video...

"..michael bush who has worked with michael for 3 or 4 of his world tours.."

4 world tours? have i missed somthing here? :p

lol I was thinking that! :). Maybe they mean Victory Tour or just the MSG shows or something??

ok this is bound to happen w/ a concert/tour that has dates so close together in a string.....also, what aeg is saying is that the tour and the set will be so damn amazing that they don't have the time to do it correctly the first run...meaning they wanna make sure they give the fans the best quality show.

unfortunately, it's crap for a lot of fans cuz they have a lot of things to change. MOST airlines won't make u scrap a ticket and buy a new one. pay a fee and change the dates. same goes w/ hotel. if u scrap the resv. completely, u'll have to pay. IF u change the date to a different one, u may again, pay a small fee but it's not the same as paying for it and not using it.

im in the same damn mess. i have to change THREE tickets for me, my husband, and child, change our transpo reservation, and i have to change my leave at work so does myhusband...we had it circled around our paydays and everything.

is it a hassel? HELL YES BUT WOULD WE HAVE IMAGINED THAT ON JUNE 12, 2005 WE'D BE BITCHING ABOUT MJ CONCERTS IN A FEW YRS TIME?

if u don't wanna go and don't wanna deal w/ this, cancel ur flights, u'll have to pay $200 and get ur money back for ur tickets. if not, then guys, be pissed, be mad, but this is it...remember?

hope the august dates stay the same--i already payed money for the plane and all

Oh my GOD! I just come on here today, and to read this is like... WOOOW! My heart really truly goes out to those ppl who purposely booked for the first dateS and now they are CLOSING NIGHTS of the "This is IT" shows. :better:THEY ROYALY SCREW THOSE FOLKS OVER:bugeyed!

I don't see what 5 more day are gonna do but man THIS really STINKS. MY take on the matter is that....

First of all AEG RUSHED these shows. Michael didn't even have kenny O. on board and AEG was pushing the sale of tickets. Nothing was even properly planned or thought out and tickets went on sale way to quick. Now that things are coming together and because of the magnitude of the shows, they need more time.:bugeyed I honestly feel like also that it was more so KENNY'S idea to push the shows back because of HIS crazy schedule. It still sucks big time for the ppl who wanted to see the first shows. I mean if they were gonna change dates thats fine...but 2010. WHAT Kinda MESS is that???:bugeyed I feel like that was wrong on AEG's part. Even how the tickets were sold and fans missed out, I felt like everything should have been cancelled and done over (but that wasn't realistic). NOW THIS MESS! I think AEG should have better sorted this out. You knew you had maddonna, and everybody else and they grandma performing at the o2 why squeeze in michael like that and rush things. tsssk tsssk AEG, you've screw fans over once again.

I don't blame michael or kenny for wanting to create and bring greatness to the stage. This is bad rushed planning on AEG's part once again.

I really feel bad for those who bought tickets for the 10th, 12th, and 14th dates. And it's just a good thing I hadden booked my flight/hotel for the 8th. UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back