Rescheduling Of Opening Shows General Discussion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would be fine to even just go see a rehearsal. :lol: I just wanna see MJ on stage.

Yep and there's not one of us here on the board who wouldn't be also satisfied with that for sure! lol :wild:

Well said Dutchie we don't need a Britney Spears circus we want Michael

woahh..that would be a REAL rehearsal with real audience and all. they should really consider it now:))) even if they just open the floor section

While the postponing of the first few concerts may be unavoidable i think its really stupid the fact that they were moved to 2010. i find it very hard to believe they couldnt find 4 extra nights this year to squeeze in the additional concerts

While the postponing of the first few concerts may be unavoidable i think its really stupid the fact that they were moved to 2010. i find it very hard to believe they couldnt find 4 extra nights this year to squeeze in the additional concerts

Im sure there are reasons behind it

Well I see and have some understanding for your wishes ppl... but I prefer to stick with reality as hard as this might is for some.

Shit happens... as painfull as stupid... shit just happens. I can not make a rose out of a bunch of shit also... but there's no sense in jumping in the bunch of shit to make it smelly even more!

Let's hope Michael can make this still unforgettable for many of us (sadly probably not all) and also for himself. He's the artist we CHOSE to love. I mean the show and how it will be (with circus, special effects or not) is his choice. To attend the show or not... that's at least partly ours. Well lots of fans didn't even get any tickets yet or do not have any chance to attend anyways. Life is not about fairness. We can maybe make it as good as we're able to... but life itself is not.

No but NOT letting people get rid of the anger, chock and sadnes is a problem i see with these boards.

I have been waititing for these concert forever and i doo need to be able to express myself good and bad... but im not aloud to curse Michael away right now even though this is what i need.

I dont hate MJ but i get really pissed when something like this happens over and over again, but if you write about it people tells you that your not a " REAL "fan or you get banned from the boards !!!

Why arent people aloud to express themself even though it may not bee sweet and positiv about MJ all the time when this is what we need to get moving on ??

woahh..that would be a REAL rehearsal with real audience and all. they should really consider it now:))) even if they just open the floor section

Yeah, I'd even give AEG my three 75 pound tickets (that's a 225 pound total and a 225 pound win for them) back to re-sell for the March concerts if I could go see at least even just the rehearsal for that. I wouldn't need my money back if I could at least go see the rehearsal and see MJ on stage in July like I was supposed to.

Cool that Michael raises the bar but him alone on a stage singing One day in your life in a spotlight would be more then a dream come true.

Well said imagine if opening night was just an acustic set with michael and guitar player ...........................dreeeeeeamms

Sorry i disagree. Im going to Michael Jackson. The last thing i want is that its just michael jackson singing a couple of songs and thats it, then go to James Taylor, I want to see fireworks, great dancing,amazing lighting effects, video, guitar solo's etc etc. Thats why his shows are that good.

Michael should book a club or theatre on the dates that were changed and do a special intimate performance. He could use it as a rehearsal.

something like this:

So fans who were going to london on those days don't have to change flights or hotels, they still get to see Michael but just not at the o2.

problem solved. (kinda)

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a thread for selling plane tickets/hotel rooms that have been booked for moved shows? other people going to July dates may be able to make use of them and it would help people get some money back that would otherwise be wasted.

I think we should take this news with dignity and we must not anger at Michael. Concerts are moved! I understand those people, but Michael is trying for us, but we need only have patience. :fortuneteller:

I just need MJ on stage in a spotlight singing live into a mic. That's all I need. Anything else is extra. If I wanna go see aerial acrobatics and stuff I'll go see Cirque du Soleil. But that's just me.

Michael has the ability to amaze us with simply his presence, and voice - i really think some artists needs all the extra and abracadabra around them to make a fantastic show..but not him (for me at least) :)

No but NOT letting people get rid of the anger, chock and sadnes is a problem i see with these boards.

I have been waititing for these concert forever and i doo need to be able to express myself good and bad... but im not aloud to curse Michael away right now even though this is what i need.

I dont hate MJ but i get really pissed when something like this happens over and over again, but if you write about it people tells you that your not a " REAL "fan or you get banned from the boards !!!

Why arent people aloud to express themself even though it may not bee sweet and positiv about MJ all the time when this is what we need to get moving on ??

Again your anger is understood from my side.

Then again I personally think there's a lot of such expression of such anger you describe in this very thread on the last 50 pages.
So first I don't know why you think it is not allowed and second honestly I'm wondering why you ask me this.

See I think it's very ok (we even have a support section) on this board for fans to express emotions of any kind... still it's asked to do so still respectfully because here on the board it's fans communicating with fans (usually sometimes the media for sure is here also and some haters maybe also but who cares!) just basically no fan deserves any kind of disrespect.

Still also I think it's ok to vent... we agree on that... and if you go back in this thread you'll find that I've even tried to ask the moderating team to be a bit more understanding as I think this is a situation many do speak their emotions but maybe are also not very well able to also use their minds... I've asked the moderation team to maybe not bann right away even if a rule is might hurt... still I'm not part of those doing the hard work so it's up to them.

Also I personally do understand that the tendency should be not to get completely lost in pain and anger... cuz it can prevent ppl to find solutions still possible for their very own maybe very difficult situation... like dealing with tickets... finding out about hotel deals etc.

At the end of the day we're all Michael Jackson Fans so we're all in the same boat... some maybe on the lucky side for now... and some on the stupid side. But probably that will change again. That's life... and that's what I mean.

Michael should book a club or theatre on the dates that were changed and do a special intimate performance. He could use it as a rehearsal.

[insert crappy JT video here]

problem solved. (kinda)

Um, nope. Not at all. I'm sure MJ doesn't need much time at all to rehearse the songs themselves, and we all know they're already working on choreography. They (the whole production crew, not just MJ) need the O2 arena free, to themselves, for all the other things which you didn't take into consideration. Lighting, stage mechanisms, props, sets, dress rehearsals etc etc. Playing a club wouldn't solve anything and would infact be wasting time and money that could be spent working on last minute adjustments.

Michael has the ability to amaze us with simply his presence, and voice - i really think some artists needs all the extra and abracadabra around them to make a fantastic show..but not him (for me at least) :)

So you are saying that if you go to the o2 arene, and you see him sitting on a chair, singing a couple of songs just as you hear them on a cd, you wouild be happy?

Ok, Momma had a nights sleep and am back to clean this god forsaken mess again.

DO NOT ATTACK MEMBERS FOR THEIR PERSONAL FUSTRATIONS AND EMOTIONS.

DO NOT ATTACK MEMBERS WHO AREN'T COMPASSIONATE JUST REPORT THEM.

DO NOT ATTACK MICHAEL.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VENT. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE UPSET. IT'S ONLY NATURAL. BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTACK ANYONE. IF YOU ARE THAT ANGRY THEN GO SCREAM IN A PILLOW AND COME BACK WHEN THE FEELING HAS PASSED BECAUSE THERE IS AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO DEAL WITH THIS AND CUSSING ANYONE IS NOT IT.

You seriously must maintain your personal dignity and respectability.

So you are saying that if you go to the o2 arene, and you see him sitting on a chair, singing a couple of songs just as you hear them on a cd, you wouild be happy?
ya...and not just happy..i would be in ecstasy:wild:

Ohhh no Meshi this was not mindet on you at all
it was only cuz you wrote " Shit happens... as painfull as stupid... shit just happens. I can not make a rose out of a bunch of shit also... but there's no sense in jumping in the bunch of shit to make it smelly even more"

and what i ment it a lot of people react *badly*with to mee is a complete overreaction.
I would never use languis like this to anyone ore MJ i just need to get some of my steam out in the open.

So forgive me Mechi it was not toput you down :)

And this is exactely what i meen !!

yep cuz it's fans responding to eachother very emotionally... noone wants to hurt... but everyone is hurt in the end much too often.

To me there seems to be really no sense in fans judging other fans this or that... fanatic, real, die hard etc bla.

I do think this is not needed. I do think fans should have some understanding for fans. But then again therefore it's needed to calm down again and overthink before anyone posts.
Still there are some posters right now in this very thread giving it a nice turn into what they love about Michael... read summers posts... she's one of those having tickets for a show postponed to March now. For sure not an easy thing to deal with. But she's back to having fun. She's a true hero on here today if you ask me (summer forgive me for showing you around ok lol).

I mean not everyone is able to focus that fast again on the positive... but again getting lost in anger and pain... it's just not really helpfull for noone.

Now MJJC Momma "Get a grip" lady - who was right? No need to be offensive in future even if you are a moderator on this board. Everybody has a right to their opinion.

Year but i lost both concerts im goin to so im not gonna se him this year and thats hard for me to swollow cuz i love mj otherwise i wouldnt have been a fan since 83.

And of cause ill get in a better mood one day again ;)

whether is it possible that they annulled tickets for me?
I didn't get the confirming message of rescheduling concerts!!!!!!!!!!! what's going on?

Since this is such a long thread, here is a reminder to go to the Fan Support thread that the Prez, Gary, started. He's wanting fans who lost out to email him (his email addie in the thread) and he will try to negotiate with AEG on behalf of the community, and individuals. You are NOT alone in this.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63770&page=3

Please stop the bashing. It's understandable that you are angry but have some respect please, including self-respect.

Now MJJC Momma "Get a grip" lady - who was right? No need to be offensive in future even if you are a moderator on this board. Everybody has a right to their opinion.

Excuse you? I was in no way offensive. It's absolutely ridiculous that any staff has to repeatedly clean a thread when members already know better. No one has said you can't have an opinion. Of course you can have an opinion which I clearly stated so maybe you should back up and actually read my post.

There is no attacking I don't care if the attack is your opinion. You will either learn to express yourself appropriately or you will be modded. Those are the rules of this forum. You don't like em I'm sure there is a forum out there for your needs.

There is no need for disrespect. We have tolerance for emotions and anger and are making the best to allow everyone to vent but don't cross the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back