Shame!!!shame!!!shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, the people talking about the boycotters are getting on my nerves a lot more that those boycotters themselves....

if you think these loonies have an impact on the current sale you are as delusional as they are.

There were 6-10 of them protesting at SONY PICTURES which has nothing to do with SONY MUSIC. These people headed by sam de gossen (or whatever her name is) are obviously not stable..if you wanna waste your time writing about them go for it.

But you are giving them a lot more credibility than they ACTUALLY have....

Right now, unless you follow the news, too many people don't know about the album. Instead of wasting your time writing about these boycotters, you might as well promote the album on non MJ SITES.

SMDH

How does this Deano get away with saying these things? Has he even had a warning? Every single post he makes is calling fans fake or haters. I have never seen the apostrophe button abused to such an extent before in my life.

He adds nothing to the discussion, he just calls out random fans and doubts them as even being fans. No respect what so ever and its been going on for weeks.

As i've said, the people who believe it is Michael have been acting a lot worse than the people who dont believe its Michael lately.

People seem to be getting away with saying whatever they want lately.

It isn't a shame. This CD is worthless. Michael would be angry to see what the estate does with his name. I don't understand how you do, "fans", to accept that.
what does the Estate do?? they released the film that ended up the BEST concert film EVER. then they struck a deal with Cirque du Soleil for the shows, that are going to be spectacular, because everything Cirque does is MAGIC. then they are releasing a great computer game where the fans can learn Michael's dance moves. and then they are releasing this album, which contains BEAUTIFUL songs. did you even take the time to LISTEN to it??? Or is the only thing you can do is scream FAKE without even the tiny bit of proof???

SHAME!

if you want to talk about the Jackson family, let's talk about the family. Jackie Jackson, Michael's older brother supports this release. So why all of you family lovers are so eager to listen to Taryll instead of Jackie? Explain it to me? Just because it suits your theory of evil Estate??? Well, guess what, that's just it - a theory! Everything Estate has been doing in Michael's name are respectful and classy projects. Why do you refuse to see and accept the GOOD things that are happening in Michael's name? What's your problem, people?

You keep saying Michael wouldn't want that, he wouldn't want this. How do you know that?? He did want to have these people at the helm of his Estate, to take care of his money and his art after he's gone. It's all in his will. Why can't you accept HIS wishes?

How does this Deano get away with saying these things? Has he even had a warning? Every single post he makes is calling fans fake or haters. I have never seen the apostrophe button abused to such an extent before in my life.

He adds nothing to the discussion, he just calls out random fans and doubts them as even being fans. No respect what so ever and its been going on for weeks.

As i've said, the people who believe it is Michael have been acting a lot worse than the people who dont believe its Michael lately.

YOU hold on a minute!

I didn't see you castigate Tia Yes for calling his self/her self "..a REAL Michael's fan.." - which insinuates I am not for supporting the album.

So get off your high horse and let the "FAKE, FAKE, FAKE" fan respond for themselves.

Are you reporting his posts? I can't see them 'cos he's on my 'Ignore List'.

You know what...some of you sound like those "haters" who go on and on about how Mike was a pedo. They have NO proof what-so-ever but they just know. You know how they know? They just KNOW. Even with court transcripts and people who actually knew MJ speaking out on his behalf, these people just KNOWWWWWW he was a pedo and because of this belief based on their...what? "Feelings", they go all over the place spewing this BS. A lot of you sound like that.

It's cool to have your opinion about whether or not the songs are "fake", you can even discuss it till your face turns blue with your friends, family, and other fans who agree with you and can reinforce your views...but to go on MJ's face book, official site, places where they are selling this album like Amazon and ITunes and try and influence other people's minds by spewing your opinion as fact and actively trying to discourage people from buying this CD (that has some amazing songs on it) because of some BS feeling you have with absolutely NO substantial backing is where the problem is.

Even some of ya'll's beloved 3t (or more specifically Taj) tweeted that he's going to pick up his copy despite the controversy. Why you ask? Because HE too recognizes that at the end of the day IT IS NOT SONY that will be hurt if this thing fails, again, it is NOT SONY who will be hurt if this thing fails. Some of you keep going on and on about how MJ's legacy is set in stone, and your absolutley right, it is...(to US). You have got to be aware of the many people in the media (who like it or not, control what people hear and have much influence over and on the minds of many) who are ready to re-write MJ's history and actively campaign to have (slowly but surely) his legacy diminished or completely FORGOTTEN. We (as die-hards) will always keep MJ alive in our hearts, but the general public only hear and see what is fed to them on TV.

I hate to compare MJ to Elvis, but think about this for a min. Elvis died 30 something years ago…That’s 3 decades ago. A whole new generation of music lovers has been born since then and a lot of Elvis's die-hards (form the time of his active career and death) are old. YET Elvis is still talked about, praised, loved, etc...By mass amounts of people. The majority of these people are people who grew up hearing about how great Elvis was and seeing how well his posthumous "career" continued to thrive. Elvis had one major advantage at his side and that is that the PRESSS/Media freaking loved (and still love) him and continue to shove his ass down our throats. They are not and will not do that for MJ...we know this, that is why shit like this "mission" some people are on to destroy this project pisses so many off. You are NOT hurting Sony…again, YOU ARE NOT HURTING SONY… because if the MJ brand stops selling (or looks like its stop selling) Sony will move on to something else that will make them money, point, blank, period...and the media will have a muthafreaking field day. Please don’t act like what the media think or say doesn’t matter because it DOES…you best believe it DOES!

This shit is ridiculous...

Last edited:
I kindly request that mods would close this thread.

The sole purpose of this thread seems to be the bashing of non-believers ("shame on them", "they ruin Michal's legacy", "they are not real fans" etc and this is just not true). Plus it has no constructive arguments to offer on the authenticity matter

YOU hold on a minute!

I didn't see you castigate Tia Yes for calling his self/her self "..a REAL Michael's fan.." - which insinuates I am not for supporting the album.

So get off your high horse and let the "FAKE, FAKE, FAKE" fan respond for themselves.

I dont care what he/she said.

I only read what YOU said, 'You, and people like you are no fans of Michael Jackson' I'm afraid I come into that category for not supporting the album.

You've been at it for weeks, you never have anything positive to add to the discussion. You just go off on people.

You call Tia the 'FAKE, FAKE, FAKE' fan. You repeat yourself as well. I would even go as far as to say you are the 'believers' side version of Tia. You are like him in a parrallel universe.

All of your posts consist of 'the anti Michael brigade!' and things along those lines. You could help this situation by at least trying to be civilized, but you're not.

I dont agree with Tia's way of going about things either by the way, just thought i'd note that.

Are you reporting his posts? I can't see them 'cos he's on my 'Ignore List'.

I have reported posts in the past and nothing seems to happen....cant recall reporting any of Deano's posts though, I dont see much point in it anymore.

YOU hold on a minute!

Deano, watch the Youtube clip in my signature.

Are you honestly telling me you don't hear any vocal similarities between the Cascio tracks and Jason Malachi??

^ you see thats the problem...who gives a shit if there are "similarities " it does not PROVE that it's not MJ singing.

Again the problem is NOT that there are people who don't believe the casico tracks are real (we all know this already and ya'll hae a right to your opinion), the problem is when these people go all over the place, (even appearing on tv in some countries) spweing their opinion as fact, activley Campaigning for the destruction of this wonderful album.

MJStorm, I COMPLETELY agree with you. The situation is VERY sad. I have NEVER thought that I would see the day when Michael's own fanbase would turn their backs on him. I am shocked and horrifired and ashamed to be a part of the fandom right now. They are ruining the album and when they realise what they have done, it will already be too late. Poor Michael, I am sorry this is happening to you.

In Russia these fans are even speaking on TV urging people not to buy the album. SHAME!

Yes, I feel sort of a same way... :timer:

Here in my country, we started in a fanbase, one year ago, trying to coalescence some actions against the media, and for spreading the truth instead of prejudices, to show facts not speculations... All it felt down because of too much envy and lazyness...

And now, all these useful fights... like it wasn't difficult enough that the album is not welcomed by the media and it has not enough publicity from Sony...

But for once, after all those sad experiences... after so many situation when the haters laugh on our heads... I for sure see it will be our duty as long as we leave to keep the peace, and to act as older brothers and sisters: trying to understand them, to see why do they have so much hate, AND to forgive them. And over and over, to help for restoring, for empathysing, to show them LOVE more and more, until they finally will see the difference. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've reported deaon's posts several times, nothing has happened.

Deano, watch the Youtube clip in my signature.

Are you honestly telling me you don't hear any vocal similarities between the Cascio tracks and Jason Malachi??

I live near a bloke who looks like Jesus - he even claims HE IS Jesus! Are you suggesting I should believe him, because he 'looks like' he is and 'claims' he is!?

I don't care if someone 'sounds similar'. Good god, the world is full of people who look and sound similar to other people. People who worked with MJ for 20-30 years - many good people - claim that MJ is singing. There is f all to gain from putting fake tracks on an album - as many 'doubters' have said "there are so many other tracks to choose from" - so it's ludicrous to suggest they are.

I don't live my life looking for the next conspiracy - unlike some people - so I go by what is 'sensible' or not. This 'fake' shit is just not 'sensible' I'm afraid.

I've reported deaon's posts several times, nothing has happened.

Perhaps they know you have an agenda, and they see that I only respond 'in a like manner' to those that post in the same way.

If someone insinuates that they are 'real' and I am not, then I will say the opposite, so they can see that 'two people can play that game'.

A lot of my posts are in other topics - giving helpful sales and charts information/gossip - whereas I don't see the 'doubters' contributing anything 'positive' at all.

I can do both, if i have to, you see?

I live near a bloke who looks like Jesus - he even claims HE IS Jesus! Are you suggesting I should believe him, because he 'looks like' he is and 'claims' he is!?

You mean like how the Estate, Sony and Teddy Riley keep telling us its MJ on these songs? Are you suggesting we believe them just because they say so and because they are on a CD with Michael's name on it?

Eeeeeeven though, it doesnt sound anything like him to us?

Perhaps they know you have an agenda, and they see that I only respond 'in a like manner' to those that post in the same way.

Well, if he had an agenda then why would it only be your posts he is reporting?

You reply to people in a much worse manner than they were originally speaking in. Thats the problem.

I don't care if someone 'sounds similar'. Good god, the world is full of people who look and sound similar to other people. People who worked with MJ for 20-30 years - many good people - claim that MJ is singing. There is f all to gain from putting fake tracks on an album - as many 'doubters' have said "there are so many other tracks to choose from" - so it's ludicrous to suggest they are.

I don't live my life looking for the next conspiracy - unlike some people - so I go by what is 'sensible' or not. This 'fake' shit is just not 'sensible' I'm afraid.

But how do you explain the fact that the voice in that footage resembles Jason Malachi more than Michael Jackson??

You're burying your head in the sand.

I kindly request that mods would close this thread.

The sole purpose of this thread seems to be the bashing of non-believers ("shame on them", "they ruin Michal's legacy", "they are not real fans" etc and this is just not true). Plus it has no constructive arguments to offer on the authenticity matter

This is pure fighting. Mods please CLOSE THIS THREAD!

I agree, close it. You closed mine thread, Smooth. And it's the same stuff going on here.

It's not fighting. It's just Michael's supporters raising their voices for the first time, because we are fed up with all this mess

The thing is, half of the fans/'fans' who are against the album haven't even heard most of the tracks!!

The whole thing's ridiculous in my opinion.

I don't know what you're talking about.

The album is out and we've all heard four Cascio songs.

How many have you heard??

It's not fighting. It's just Michael's supporters raising their voices for the first time, because we are fed up with all this mess

Pay attention to the part I just bolded.

This is what is causing all of the fighting. People referring to themselves as real fans while insinuating that others are not.......

Fans cant get through one arguement without doubting each other as fans!

Can you all not get your point across without referring to yourselves as being 'REAL fans', or insinuating that other's are not real fans? Its pathetic, if you have to resort to that then it suggests you have a lack of points to make and therefore you shouldnt even be arguing.

It is the main cause of the arguements going on and shows a lack of arguement skills. From both sides.

Oh, it is very much fighting. And believe it or not, I think everyone here is a Michael Jackson supporter/fan, it's just that everyone has different perspectives on how to fight for Michael. If anything, it's 'Michael' supporters raising their voices for the first time, because they're fed up of others bashing the album.

Oh, it is very much fighting. And believe it or not, I think everyone here is a Michael Jackson supporter/fan, it's just that everyone has different perspectives on how to fight for Michael. If anything, it's 'Michael' supporters raising their voices for the first time, because they're fed up of others bashing the album.

Brilliant post. I couldnt have said it any better myself.

peeps, don't rise to deano's taunts. let the mods deal with him. if they don't its a massive contradiction of their rules.

Why does it have to be so black and white?

I bought the album and I consider myself a "Michael" supporter. I support HMH, HT, TWYLM, BOJ, AD, BTM and MTS.

But I do not support Michael's estate releasing songs with such a massive question mark hanging over them. It is disrespectful to Michael Jackson. If fans want to support these songs under the mis-guided notion of being loyal to Michael, then knock yourselves out. But one things for certain: Michael took his art VERY seriously. Bringing people together through his music was what mattered to him. He would be mortified that songs being released under his name are dividing his fanbase in such a way.

I also believe he would be utterly disgusted by the idea of an impersonator filling in vocals on his songs, but that all depends on whether you believe it's really him singing or not.

Either way, Michael the human being would be furious about three of the songs on "Michael" the album. Are the Cascio-supporters really stopping to think about what Michael would've wanted?

The thing is, half of the fans/'fans' who are against the album haven't even heard most of the tracks!!

The whole thing's ridiculous in my opinion.

I've heard every single track that has been released ever since Breaking News came out. All the non album songs too, and i heard all of the Cascio tracks many many times, because i needed to analyze them.....sadly.

Boycot Amazon for allowing such negative comments

How ridiculous.

I hope more fans go on Amazon and express how they feel.

It's called free speech. We're not living in 1939 Nazi Germany now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back