Should Michael support Barack Obama or someone other?

You know Michael has been friends with the Clinton family for a long time. So if ANYONE I think he would support Hillary.. But I really don't know. He's done a good amount of things supporting Bill Clinton. in the early 90's he did two shows/performances for Clinton, and in 2002 he did another. He's also spent a good amount of time with the family.

uhhh I don't tell people who to support. But I will Say---Youtube Ron Paul, Listen to him speak--he's not artificial and he doesn't change what he says just toplease whoever he is talkingto like other politicians do. He has been sayingthe same very very very important things for 30 years in congress and he has never flip flopped or backed down. oh--and he'son fire becuase people are startingto realize how REAL he is. Its refreshing to find a politician who is pure in his ideas and NOT in it for himself.

He is the ONLY republican who wants to bring the troops home
SMALL central government as it was always meant to be
Schools should be run by the states NOT the Fed Gov
Personal Liberties -- We have lost countless rights to our government bc they use scare tactics "let us bug your phone or else the terrorists will get you!" --right. So NO PATRIOT ACT!
We have troops stationed in 130 countries--who appointed us as babysitters? How would WE feel if Russia put soldiers on US soil just to watch us?! Yeah right!
If we bring our troops home,we will be saving TRILLIONS of dollars, inflation will go down, prices will go down and...gasp...the IRS will be abolished.
FREEDOM to your LIFE LIBERTY and PROPERTY. "the government shouldn't be able to stop you from doing anything - as long as you aren't hurting anyone, it's your life! this country is losing freedoms every year! Let's finally restore our status to a FREE COUNTRY where free markets are respected and poverty is unheard of!"
Pro-life BUT Believes it is the responsibility of the STATES NOT THE FED GOV!
Ron understands that our founding fathers are not to be ignored. BIG CENTRAL GOVERNMENT IS DANGEROUS AND FAULTY. The constitution exists to distribute powers to the people and limit central gov. Our constitution has been ignored for too long.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate running on a real change campaign...and unlike the others who just recently adopted the word "change" into their speeches, Ron has been developing his ideas for change for 30 years and knows exactly what to do, day 1, to make sure it happens.

The media has created celebrities out of certain candidates...dont let them brainwash you. Seriously read about all the candidates beofre you vote in a primary. They all have interesting ideas. Don't let the media tell you who to vote for---think about it.

oh---and ron paul hates fox news LOL he makes fair and balanced jokes all the time. Just saying hahaha

ok...thats it im done with my ron paul endorsement lol =)

I'll end this with--i don't care who you vote for JUST VOTE! it DOES make a difference if everyone who thinks it doesnt matter actually voted it would suddenly matter--alot. As it stands now, if the same people vote every year we'll have the same messed up government--but if intelligent people with ideals actually go out and vote we might actually turn this country around. Look how close the primary was --a couple thousand votes?! How many thousands of NH residents did not even bother to vote? Had they, things may have been different who knows. Rock the vote ya'll. We have no right to complain about our country if we take no part in it.

LOVAGE!!! mwa!

ya know, out of all the republicans, Ron is the one i like the most. But ehhhhhh not THAT much lol.

Last edited:
im not too hard on politics and i dont think MJ is either, in the EBONY mag he said he doesnt pay attention to politics and that its not up to man to run a country man cant do that. so i dont think he has a favorite, then again he might. but i got the impression from the interview that he stays out of it for the most part.

im not too hard on politics and i dont think MJ is either, in the EBONY mag he said he doesnt pay attention to politics and that its not up to man to run a country man cant do that. so i dont think he has a favorite, then again he might. but i got the impression from the interview that he stays out of it for the most part.

good point...thats true, he did say that.

Michael Jackson supported the Clinton's the first time round, why not now???

This will definitely be the year for both Mike and for Hillary. Should be fun!

No. He should stay out of politics!!

Though I liked him with Bill Clinton!

Michael's personal problems shoulds have nothing to do with the matter. Everybody participating in the elections have personal problems of their own. even the candidates. I don't see why MJ's personal problems should exempt him.

we all know that every move michael makes become news. if ever he takes sides he'll be opening himself to possible controversies. he is on the comeback with his music. i just think he shld just focus on that and not get sidetracked with politics which by the way is a dirty game ( reading ur posts, i hope u will agree on this observation)

hell naw!! what is the difference between Presidential Politics and Music Industry Politics at the end of the day?

Mike Does not like getting involved with politics.. "man" does not run the world.. God does. He's stated that polititions don't control natural disastors..

Maybe, but there's a lot more than just natural disastors.. To live in today's world needs people running this place, it would all the mess without them. What they do right and what they do wrong is another issue but voting for someone who you think is the right one is your duty. It's very very childish to think that all the people all over the world "have their own brains" to think just right and that everyone is capable to heal the world. There are so many who think wrong, someone because they "have to", someone because they "want to" and so on, and someone has to control that. Only a small percent of the world's people have real resources to heal the world so those who have resources (and mainly who are also them who are ruining the world) have to act.

If he supports anyone it's Hilary Clinton. From what I understand he's good friends with the Clintons.

But I'm not American, so I can't vote for your president. But it does have a big affect on my country, Australia. Australia and the US are very close and have a very good relationship. We support the US in a lot of things. That includes, unfortunately, the "war or terror". So whoever is elected as President of the US is important to me. Because I don't live in the US I am not as well informed about the candidates. But I see the most "hope" in Ron Paul and I really hope the US backs him. But I'm sure it'll be either Obama or Clinton. Probably Obama. He seems the most popular at the moment.

Last edited:
hell naw!! what is the difference between Presidential Politics and Music Industry Politics at the end of the day?

given that one is as dirty (or dirtier )than the other.. surely, michael has gone thru hell with the way the music industry runs (paparazzis and tablois stuff included). why wud he want to go thru another hell ( with politics,that is)?

Does he? I only recall him touching on it indirectly. When he talks about global warming you can hear he is conflicted between saying that we need to do something and his background as JW that says leave it up to God. That struck me when I listened to him and when I read it as well.

It made me wonder about whether he would take a stand on other issues 'this time around'.

Global warming shouldn't be about politics however, regardless of how it is being presented.
You are right and . . . it has struck me too!:mello:

Maybe, but there's a lot more than just natural disastors.. To live in today's world needs people running this place, it would all the mess without them. What they do right and what they do wrong is another issue but voting for someone who you think is the right one is your duty. It's very very childish to think that all the people all over the world "have their own brains" to think just right and that everyone is capable to heal the world. There are so many who think wrong, someone because they "have to", someone because they "want to" and so on, and someone has to control that. Only a small percent of the world's people have real resources to heal the world so those who have resources (and mainly who are also them who are ruining the world) have to act.

agree hundred per

And IMO (!) when he would do, without doubt he should support Obama, that would be the right man for him. It is time for a change!
The whole world looks on you America!

Last edited:
I believe from the views we know for sure that Michael supports, Michael is a Democrat...and if I had to make a guess, I'd say he would support Obama or anyone else on the Democrat ticket. :)

Back