Show off your Michael Tattoos [ Threads merged ]

Re: Michael jackson tattoos?

The portrait is well done! I think I'd be worried a bit to get a portrait myself. What if it doesn't look like him in the end? I have seen quiete a few ones that don't look that real. But yours is good.

Well if you could plz do that :)
Thanks,

Moderators? If you pls? lol

Ow btw hun, I forgot to say you have got some awesome tattoos there!

Since my guy will most likely not agree on me taking a MJ tattoo I decided for the In Between solution and I will now print some T-shirts with MJ songtexts on them - or the MJ symbol in big on the back.

Tattoos are very bad for you.

What makes you think that? lol
Tattoos have been a part of human History for aaaaaaaaaaages and are seen in many cultures. If it would have been bad for a human being dont you think people would be more careful with it?

Merged and changed the title. All pictures can now be posted in here. :)

Nice tats everyone. :D

Here's mine:

mjtattoo002.jpg

wow! indeed!
I like the portrait! and the signature man those are cool tnx for posting:D
Thank you! I am in LOVE with my portrait! It actually looked just like the picture I used!

The portrait is well done! I think I'd be worried a bit to get a portrait myself. What if it doesn't look like him in the end? I have seen quiete a few ones that don't look that real. But yours is good.
Thanks! I was EXTREMELY worried... And not only that, but because I got it done on my back, I could feel something going on back there, but couldn't even see it... This guy did it for free, so I was afraid I was getting something worth nothing! I was LUCKY, though.

What makes you think that? lol
Tattoos have been a part of human History for aaaaaaaaaaages and are seen in many cultures. If it would have been bad for a human being dont you think people would be more careful with it?
Amen. They are tribal in a lot of cases. I think of mine just as natives think of them. You tattoo on you what you believe in. Some people believe in crosses, or skulls. I believe in the magic of Michael. :)

Oh my gosh, Michaholic - that portrait tattoo is FANTASTIC! So perfectly accurate, one of the very few I've seen where it truly LOOKS like Michael. How did you get someone to do it for free? I know some artists would probably charge quite a bit for that one!

Heres mine...
MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

MJJTATTOOS006.jpg

BUTTERFLIESTAT003.jpg

they are all still healing in these pics and look better now

Last edited:
WOW great tattoos here guys!! I've already posted mine in the picture thread but here it is again (just cos I love it so much)

I'm planning at least 3 more MJ tattoos - his signature on my back, the MJ logo with King Of Pop and 1958-Forever placed above and below, and a lyric. The guy that did my MJ said he really wanted to do a portrait of Michael so I might get that done on my shoulder blade, probably a pic from Thriller :)

IMG_0163.jpg

I have always wanted a tattoo, but i never knew what of.
i really wanted a good meaning to get a tattoo, not just some tribal or...a figure...

2009, Michael Passed..... June 26, i came to the decision that i wanted a Michael Jackson tattoo,
Being a fan for 14/15 years, i just wanted to show my love for Michael....

Non -Michael Jackson fans often ask me, "Aren't you scared that, by the time you are 30> you won't be a fan anymore, or that you don't like him as much anymore as you do now?"

Well, i tell them, that i will ALWAYS love michael jackson, he has done so much for me in my life.
I guess non-MJ fans just don't get what we Michael Jackson fans really feel for him.

It's more than just his Music
More than just his dance moves.

It's his heart....

Back