So er.. What happened with the forum?

So glad the forum is back online! I viewed the tweets carefully last night Gaz and I can relate to your frustration!
Any help needed in the future we are here to provide!

I was really worried.
I have problems with the connection to internet and began to wonder if it´s possible to lose the connection to one forum although others work.
I never thought a fanforum would be something for me but MJJC -and Michael- have a special place in my heart.

I'm so glad it's back. I was so pissed when it was offline, made me realise i might be at least a little addicted.

:lol: A little? I'm majorly addicted to this forum... i've been refreshing *http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum* every 20 min for the past couple of days... I'm soo happy its back.

Now Lets keep Michaeling... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

You can say that again!!!:yes:

In these 2 days I've registred on several other forums or I tried forums where I already had registration but I wasn't active and :no:

me too ... but I found some friends and you on an other forum.:lol: So I felt not soooo lonely. (over there I am HMH_2010 like in my german MJ-Foren.)

:lol: A little? I:lol:'m majorly addicted to this forum... i've been refreshing *http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum* every 20 min for the past couple of days... I'm soo happy its back.

me too:lol:

You can say that again!!!:yes:

In these 2 days I've registred on several other forums or I tried forums where I already had registration but I wasn't active and :no:

I'm glad we're all back online...and just wanted to say how much I love your siggy gif...definitely the gif that keeps on giving! (faints) :cloud9::stretcher

I am glad to know MJJC is back up and running this is my second MJ Board I came to almost 2 years in September :)

thank goodness its back!! this is my new facebook :( a new addiction for me!

I'm glad all is well. Missed being here. Just goes to show we shouldn't take being here for granted.

This is my Tempary Home for now. I know I have other boards too but I hardly stay there or go there plus the one I am a reggie at is closing in a few days time.

I've only been a member for 2 weeks and I missed it so I can only imagine how some of you felt!
Welcome back MJJC :D

When this forum is down, it just reminds me how much I love you guys.

When the forum went down.. I almost had a flashback to Michael's death :cry: I guess I just presumed that this forum would always be here. Like I took it for granted :cry: Reminds me of the fan I was before 25/6. I loved Michael dearly, and had all his albums etc. but I just always presumed he'd be around :(

I know it's only been 2 days down.. But it's really shown how much I love this place :wub:

.. And all of you of course :angel:

When the forum went down.. I almost had a flashback to Michael's death :cry: I guess I just presumed that this forum would always be here. Like I took it for granted :cry: Reminds me of the fan I was before 25/6. I loved Michael dearly, and had all his albums etc. but I just always presumed he'd be around :(

I know it's only been 2 days down.. But it's really shown how much I love this place :wub:

.. And all of you of course :angel:

:hug:

Back