So er.. What happened with the forum?

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
So glad it's back and thank you for all the people that were involved ..

But what happened exactly?]

Not sure where else to put this thread - sorry!

63091658.gif

Glad its back,lets hope no future problems...at least for a while lol

Yay, seriously YAAAY! That was a long two days, but what the heck happened? Hope it doesn't happen again :)

Gaz sort of explained on twitter, but I'm sure once he gets it figured out he'll make an annoucement. :)

Addicted I am too though I am but a *lurker* :D most of the time here
Glad we're back!

yes..I to am so damn happy that MJJC is back...this is our home....I kept feeling like I was standing outside the door and my key would not open the lock. and the fact that MJJC can be taken away from us that quickly is just unfair. I dont know what happened or WHY it happened..but I can say that Gaz gives his all to this place and he doesn't deserve to have it taken away. That's all I am gonna say about this.

Last edited:
Guys

I cant go into to much detail as to why we were offline but I will confirm the below.

There was nothing wrong with our server, the down time was totally unexpected and we had no choice but to comply, the reasoning for this was merely MJJC doing what's right by those who were requesting such items from MJJC, had I have known we would be be going off and for this long I would have questioned and sought an alternative method.

I can only apologise for the down time I know first hand what this place means to you thus I will always ensure uptime on the net.

Going forward I will now always ask the question will we be going offline.

Now lets get back to Michaeling the best and only way we know how.

Kind Regards

Gaz

I am so glad we're back, was beginning to worry about this place and I don't know where I'd be without MJJC in my lunch hour! Wondering what happened....

I was most scared for all of the threads made.. especially the ones pre-25/6 :cry:

Is there any way we can archive these so if the worst was to happen we'd still have them? :cry: Those memories are so important..

So glad it's back and thank you for all the people that were involved ..

But what happened exactly?]

Not sure where else to put this thread - sorry!
So to quote the thread starter, whatever happened to this board? Why was it down for 2 days?

Gaz, I read everything last night from Twitter. Whew! So glad MJJC is online again. :heart:

Back