So er.. What happened with the forum?

I'm glad It's up and running agiain... I love it here already! This is my third MJforum. I spoke my heart at my last MJ site & the moderators on that site banned me in June this year for no reason at all. That place was/is like AHs old Germany. Horrible to say the least. The devil is in charge over there!

L.O.V.E.

I'm glad It's up and running agiain... I love it here already! This is my third MJforum. I spoke my heart at my last MJ site & the moderators on that site banned me in June this year for no reason at all. That place was/is like AHs old Germany. Horrible to say the least. The devil is in charge over there!

L.O.V.E.

I bet I can guess what forum is that.You have the same avatar :giggle:

Wellcome here ;)

L.O.V.E.

:cheeky:I bet I guess as well which forum you mean.:shifty: Welcome here.:flowers:

I bet I can guess what forum is that.You have the same avatar :giggle:

Wellcome here ;)

Thank you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my forever young MJ-friend! I do remember you to. I was there for many years and it wasn't easy to be honest there. It's really sad. Could you do me a favour and say hi to BabyBeMine from me? I really miss him & would love it if he could become a member of this sweet site! He told me many times he felt unpleasant there! Olad habbits die hard so I think about you and that site every day.

You're right! I've kept my old avatar. They could not take that away from me ;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my forever young MJ-friend! I do remember you to. I was there for many years and it wasn't easy to be honest there. It's really sad. Could you do me a favour and say hi to BabyBeMine from me? I really miss him & would love it if he could become a member of this sweet site! He told me many times he felt unpleasant there! Olad habbits die hard so I think about you and that site every day.

You're right! I've kept my old avatar. They could not take that away from me ;)

:sorry:I'm banned too there , I've been a bad girl.I have no ideea what have I done though.:unsure:

:sorry:I'm banned too there , I've been a bad girl.I have no ideea what have I done though.:unsure:

Oh, I didn't know you were! My god. I wonder what the moderators are smoking over there? But we continnue to shine. It's good that we both are bad ;)

I spoke my heart at my last MJ site & the moderators on that site banned me in June this year for no reason at all. That place was/is like AHs old Germany. Horrible to say the least. The devil is in charge over there!

L.O.V.E.

Well, then welcome in MJJC ;) I think this place is the best fan forum I've ever been to ;D :D :)

Also, I'm very glad MJJC is back online again :)

Well, then welcome in MJJC ;) I think this place is the best fan forum I've ever been to ;D :D :)

Also, I'm very glad MJJC is back online again :)

Thank you so much! Lot of positivity around here... It's very beautiful! I'm enjoying myself while I'm trying to figure out how things work... Found this little "thank you" button... Just pushed it for you, hope it works :)

I wonder what the moderators are smoking over there?

:lol:

MJJC is simply the best.

Always!!! :wild: :dance: :dancing: :punk:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

Here is the best place. The only problem is that you can not tell the truth about the Jackson family. You have to pretend that Janet can sing, LaToya is a good person...

But I like here. It's a good forum.

I guess every forum has it's ups and downs ,and mods who r sometimes on some kind of egotrip, just for the heck of displaying their power. But after Michael's death, I too found comfort and understanding here at MJJC only, despite having been a KOP regular once upon a time (though I've been a member here since 2003 under another nick though).

I guess every forum has it's ups and downs ,and mods who r sometimes on some kind of egotrip, just for the heck of displaying their power. But after Michael's death, I too found comfort and understanding here at MJJC only, despite having been a KOP regular once upon a time (though I've been a member here since 2003 under another nick though).

Sorry to be OT but what has happened to the KOP board?

I too missed the forum so much when it was down! I'm just so glad it's back now! Was a hairy couple of days to say the least!

Just also want to show the love for Gaz, he does a LOT of work behind the scenes to keep this place online, and I want you to know we do appreciate it. Thankyou, so much! :)

I have heard of that forum and I know it's not a nice place there wouldn't want to join to only be banned. No point lol

Anyway they don't make registration since november last year but they keep banning members.You can't even read any threads if you are not a member there :doh:I don't get it either.

So the best thing that happened to me was to be banned there because this way I've found MJJC. :yes2:

Like the saying goes, you don't always realise what you have until its gone.

I did'nt really know there was a problem as I had connection issues the past two days, but I'm certainly glad the board is back up 'cause for sure we love and need this place.

I missed this place.
I am not at home right now...I work at my cousin and I begged her husband to install me a laptop so I can come here. :)
Addicted,,,you may say. :)

I do not know if this is only me, but since the forum has gotten fancier with a lot of new facets to it, I have a hard time connecting to the server, and its takes me longer to move from forums, pages, to post, basically everything.

Petrarose;3436872 said:
I do not know if this is only me, but since the forum has gotten fancier with a lot of new facets to it, I have a hard time connecting to the server, and its takes me longer to move from forums, pages, to post, basically everything.

I think it´s like that for me too. Maybe I need a new computer.. ;)

Back