Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary - Estate Announcement Page 66

I hope someone uploads it on youtube. Don't have access to GMA over here :(

Maybe we shouldn't get our hopes too high. I read that once GMA made a big hype about some upcoming Beyonce announcment and the announcment eventually turned out to be that she was a vegan. :rollin:

ha, ha, mabye they have footage Michael eating a apple.

Hopefully its good because I'm ready to be blown away

images

Last edited:
My fav eras/albums were those first 3. Does that mean I only like "black" michael, too?

Sorry,we had moved on from this but i have to reply to the above Only if you made the same comments spike made after 09.which i very much doubt you would have.

Re the chalk i think some people are just shacking their head,laughing or whatever else because they see it as "we wanted demos,unreleased songs etc but all we got was a piece a chalk!) Maybe they dont know whether to laugh or cry.??

Last edited:
Hope that The Wiz gets some good screen time on this Documentary. SO so important.

Still in shock over the prospect of a Thriller documentary. Must have missed the demand for it.

Still in shock over the prospect of a Thriller documentary. Must have missed the demand for it.

I'd surprised if we get anything from now on, but if they do something, there might be Thriller 35 next year.

don't we get Dangerous 25 this year?

I don't know, but bear in mind that the estate has not promised/said anything about coming projects, so if there is nothing coming out, it is all on fans and their tendencies of speculation that somehow manages to turn into "confirmed by estate" project:D

I wish they would do Dangerous 25. I see the album is charting on Itunes Worldwide Charts so obviously the interest is there. But I'm not really expecting anything to be honest. Just have to wait and see I guess.

how soon before Bad 25 came out did they announce it?

Announcement was released at the end of May and it came out early September.

I just hope this release goes without hitch on the way. As far as I know, Wade's case is going to be decided 02/16 so that's hit the media around the same time:-(

If Wiki says that, then we should start celebrating, but don't get angry at the estate there is no such a release:)

Jokes aside, I hope the Off the wall doc isn't the last thing we see from the estate.

Jokes aside, I hope the Off the wall doc isn't the last thing we see from the estate.

yeah, and I don't understand why people say this is the last we get from them? what makes you think that? whether we get Dangerous 25 or not, why wouldn't they release anything else in the future?

Seriously, the OTW re-release is a joke. Cashing in on Michael Jackson fans.

Want to make EVERY fan happy? Release a Blu-ray Disc box set of all his tours, sourced from film and multitrack audio. 4K Blu-ray Disc would be even better to push that standard to the general public.

What a waste of a contract.

Seriously, the OTW re-release is a joke. Cashing in on Michael Jackson fans.

Want to make EVERY fan happy? Release a Blu-ray Disc box set of all his tours, sourced from film and multitrack audio. 4K Blu-ray Disc would be even better to push that standard to the general public.

What a waste of a contract.
nothing. absolutely NOTHING would make EVERY fan happy. everyone wants something different, and it's impossible to satisfy every single one of us

Back