Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary - Estate Announcement Page 66

This has been asked before but I'm just throwing it out there again 'Does anyone know if the album is the original 79 pressing remastered? This would interest me greatly and it would be quite a good selling point.

What's the difference between the original 79 pressing and later releases? I wasn't aware that there were changes made..

Re: Good Morning America to show unseen Michael Jackson video

And I'm going to be working. :(

More than likely, yes,.. related to OTW 2016.. maybe interview with Spike Lee

Delete

Last edited:
Twitter

MJExodus ?@MJEXODUS 29m29 minutes ago
Wednesday Jan 20, 2016 @GMA will air an "Amazing New Video That Will Blow You Away" of Michael Jackson! #MJFam
CY8omlhWcAEnb72.jpg

12573796_935209419888467_759643386429678829_n.png

Wende Neen Show ?@WendeNeenShow Jan 16
A never before seen Michael Jackson video on GMA next week
1f914.png

hesouttamylife ?@Ilive4u4me 18h18 hours ago
Watching a movie on @ABCNetwork & a @GMA commercial comes on about a new #MichaelJackson video that will blow us away premiering Monday...

Maybe we shouldn't get our hopes too high. I read that once GMA made a big hype about some upcoming Beyonce announcment and the announcment eventually turned out to be that she was a vegan. :rollin:

^^haha. That's right. I happened to catch it that day.
So funny.

If is the Triumph Tour we are all going to skip work. Ha. I wish.

I've heard that so many times. Every damn piece of footage seems to be MJ "like never before" haha.

It's either live performance or some kind of rehearsal. Remember that video that was in MJ's Private Home Movies where he's rehearsing in front of a mirror experimenting with different socks. That crossed my mind. Wasn't that Off The Wall era video?

It's either live performance or some kind of rehearsal. Remember that video that was in MJ's Private Home Movies where he's rehearsing in front of a mirror experimenting with different socks. That crossed my mind. Wasn't that Off The Wall era video?

how do you know it's either live performance or rehearsal?
and yeah, that footage from Private Home Movies seems to be from OTW era, though he says he's "experimenting with socks for Thriller"....but then again, he was wrong about other things, so he could be wrong about that as well

how do you know it's either live performance or rehearsal?
and yeah, that footage from Private Home Movies seems to be from OTW era, though he says he's "experimenting with socks for Thriller"....but then again, he was wrong about other things, so he could be wrong about that as well

Don't know.. just guessing. What else can it be?

And yeah, about that video. He says that he's trying glowing and sparkling diamond and golden/silver socks for Thriller but in the video he wears regular white socks. It looks like Off The Wall era to me, especially around Triumph Tour.

Don't know.. just guessing. What else can it be?

And yeah, about that video. He says that he's trying glowing and sparkling diamond and golden/silver socks for Thriller but in the video he wears regular white socks. It looks like Off The Wall era to me, especially around Triumph Tour.

yeah, who knows :lol:

Woah!! Would love the full performance of DSTYGE!! Perhaps like APOM on Bad25 we'll get a full live clip?

I haven't seen the tv HD version of the promo, but do you all think it's film footage or standard definition sourced video? Thanks!

I haven't seen the tv HD version of the promo, but do you all think it's film footage or standard definition sourced video? Thanks!

The actual video is not in the promo ad. It can be anything. DSTYGE from Destiny Tour and crowd shots from the Triumph Tour from the trailer look like they were sourced from film.

did anyone actually see the add?
I'm on that channel and they just ran it 5 secs. ago. It might be the quick version but it didn't even say what day-just this week.

Remember the little snippet of Michael singing DSTYGE in that club? Wearing that cute vest? Maybe it's something like that.

I really hope it's something good. I'm excited for OTW 2016 ?

Scoop: GOOD MORNING AMERICA Week of 1/18 on ABC

January 15
2:332016

[/FONT]

200xNxscoop-abc-200.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WdUwK8xdtz.webp
The following report highlights the programming of ABC's "Good Morning America" during the week of January 18-22, 2016. "Good Morning America" is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos and Lara Spencer. Amy Robach is the news anchor, and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist. The morning news program airs MONDAY-FRIDAY (7:00--9:00 a.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Highlights of the week include:

Monday, January 18 - Actress Julianne Hough ("Dirty Grandpa"); ABC News correspondent John Donvan discusses his new book ("In a Different Key: The Story of Autism").

Tuesday, January 19 - "Shark Tank" host and entrepreneur Daymond John ("The Power of Broke"); Chris and Peyton Lambton of HGTV's "Going Yard"

Wednesday, January 20 - Actor, producer and director SPIKE Lee on his new documentary ("Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall"); "Dancing with the Stars" pro Kym Johnson reveals her diet secrets ("The 5-6-7-8 Diet: The 14-Day Plan for Healthy, Lasting Weight Loss").

Thursday, January 21 - "Ducky Dynasty" stars Jep and Jessica Robertson; celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck; "Deals and Steals" with contributor Tory Johnson.

Friday, January 22 - "GMA" is live from the Detroit Auto Show; television personality and "Supernanny" Jo Frost on her new show ("Jo Frost: Nanny on Tour"); The Skimm co-founders Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg; author Marie Kondo ("Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on THE ART OF Organizing and Tidying Up").
Michael Corn is the senior executive producer of ABC News' "Good Morning America."

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-GOOD-MORNING-AMERICA-Week-of-118-on-ABC-20160115#

Back