tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Re: Michael Jackson's Bad 25 Documentary Now Available For Sale

Finally!

Will it be available on Amazon?

can't find the purchase button

Is this Bad 25 Documentary a multi-region release, or just playable on USA Blu-ray and dvd players?

I hope there is that 1 hour of extra material that was promised. :)

I hope there is that 1 hour of extra material that was promised. :)
There is no extra material listed, so Im not expecting it.

Ok I ordered mine :) This is the Best Documentary ever on Michael's work ethics and his artistic talent.

It is not available for pre-sale in all countries yet, Make sure you change the flag in upper left corner to your county to see if buy buttons are available. Just Click on the shopping carts upper right.

What's up with the director's cut though? I saw the tv version (aired this past Thanksgiving I think?) and they'd edited quite a bit out from the theater version. I didn't care for that one... :no:

spike told us there will be one hour of extra material. I won't be happy if I don't get it

Spike says on twitter it is Director cut with Extras - Spikes Documentary. It's Awesome :)

Nice :thumbs_up:
Thank you !

Could be they release a standard dvd/blu-ray version with no extras, and then later release more with extras. Let's hope they do that, eventhough I hate to buy several copies of a release, this will be worth it if thats the case.

I'll bite my tongue on this one.

hmmmmm, with the recent finding of the original Bad Tour Materials and all the extra footage from bad they could use, I sure do hope they use up those 50GB that a Blu-Ray disc can fit on!!

hmmmmm, with the recent finding of the original Bad Tour Materials and all the extra footage from bad they could use, I sure do hope they use up those 50GB that a Blu-Ray disc can fit on!!

I'm sure if there were extras they would advertise it. We are MJ fans they know we would be looking for extras. My guess there is none. Maybe Bad 50. Lol! Where is the proof they found the original Bad stuff concerts and such? I must have missed that one. Oh well still waiting for a new album. No extras I will pass on this one.

No extras as originally promised and I can't buy it from the site - no purchase button. What is the point

I'm sure if there were extras they would advertise it. We are MJ fans they know we would be looking for extras. My guess there is none. Maybe Bad 50. Lol! Where is the proof they found the original Bad stuff concerts and such? I must have missed that one. Oh well still waiting for a new album. No extras I will pass on this one.

Go Flying revealed it in the "Let's Investigate what BAD concerts may have been shot on film" thread!

Go Flying revealed it in the "Let's Investigate what BAD concerts may have been shot on film" thread!
Theres a big different in stating recent finding and what Dave felt may have been shot on film -As far as I know Dave did not say the estate has possession of of what he felt MAY have been shot on film during the Bad tour.

Didn't they say we were going to get extra bonus? It's bluray ffs, and it's MJ, one of the most filmed persons in history

Im def gonna buy this but i can't say that im not disappointed with the facts that there is no extra material. What is the reason for not having more material? I mean a real legitimate reason? It doesnt even have to be about the bad tour but just more footage of him in the studio and what not.

nevertheless it looks promising :)

tumblr_m04cpjGVic1qzlvmi.gif

FINALLY!!! Now I can get my hands on the DVD/Blu-Ray I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm in no hurry to buy this because it doesn't have the extra material that was promised. :( I might buy it but not right now. The documentary is amazing though.

Last edited:

No German release atm?:( I want this so badly.:girl_sad:

I ordered the bluray yesterday, but hasn't got a confirmation email, nor was my card charged. Am I alone with this issue?

P.S. Gee, is this so hard to post full information about the release, including zones, languages and bonus materials right away? If you are doing a release for fans, it's obvious they'll want to know all the details!

Is it on Amazon?

im holding back for a better Blu-Ray, gonna get this on Netflix when it's on there!

Back