Star Arvizo's facebook response

elmari

Proud Member
I uploaded a video on my youtube channel, Azja Pryor's (Chris Tucker's Ex-gf) Open Letter to Michael Jackson's Accusers: 'TELL THE TRUTH!!!!', and someone just posted this comment today:

I found star arvizo's facebook and sent him a very nasty letter..Here's the reply he gave me.........

"They say that honesty is the most important thing in a relationship. We decided to show the world the digusting man you know as Michael Jackson..thats it..No money, no hunger for fame. You'll never know what my family has been through because you'd rather trust and believe someone who snorts coke and manipulates young boys..seek truth, not ignorance"

lol@this con artist..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXi3HHTIOY

WTF?! The anger in my belly is building up now! I can't believe how kind Michael was to this family.

But whatever. . .. they ruined the rest of their lives because they tried to ruin Michael's. They gambled and lost and they are bitter as f*ck because they didn't get what they want or what was promised to them by whoever put them up to accuse Michael.

Just venting. . .

Link me to Star's facebook please... This EVIL family need someone to tell them exactly what they are.

Link me to Star's facebook please... This EVIL family need someone to tell them exactly what they are.

It wasn't me who contacted Star. Click on the youtube video and contact pauline86. She is the one that posted this comment on my video.

I know there is a lot of evil in this world. But it sounds like this family has no remorse at all.

It wasn't me who contacted Star. Click on the youtube video and contact pauline86. She is the one that posted this comment on my video.

I know there is a lot of evil in this world. But it sounds like this family has no remorse at all.

They are sick. I cant believe after MJ basically saved Gavins life they put Michael through what they did, and they still dont give a fuck! they are seriously sick. The Arvizo family deserve all the bad they get in life but it will never do justice to what they put Michael through.

Sorry it just really angers me thinking about them.

This family has serious issues. I'm sure they were nurtured to have such twisted values. So I expect these type of people to have no remorse. "seek truth, not ignorance" the damn truth was sought, and your family was finally exposed as to what they truly are evil, money-hungry, apathetic, liars! How dare you drag and embarass the most kind hearted man I have ever known (who I believe was responsible for gavin's cancer going into remission with his magicalness:)) through an idiotic trial based on fucking lies. So Star and the rest can take their bitter asses and seek psychiatric help. Oh these people have it coming, just wait and see. They can't hurt you now Michael :heart:

Star is not the only one with a facebook. If you are mad now well...

The facebooks were found by some woman or maybe not by her but she sent him a message and that reply is what she got back.

They aren't worth our time to be honest. They will get theres.

I found star arvizo's facebook and sent him a very nasty letter..Here's the reply he gave me.........

"They say that honesty is the most important thing in a relationship. We decided to show the world the digusting man you know as Michael Jackson..thats it..No money, no hunger for fame. You'll never know what my family has been through because you'd rather trust and believe someone who snorts coke and manipulates young boys..seek truth, not ignorance"

lol@this con artist..

Disgusting. To falsely accuse someone and try to destroy them, is bad enough. But to continue with the lies after someone has passed away is nothing short of psycho. This kid frightens me, because he seems to show no remorse, no guilt, no honesty.

"You'll never know what my family has been through"

That's not the first time I've heard that from him. I read that somewhere on the Anton Jackson blog a while ago.

And yano what? I totally believe him. I will never know what it's like to grow up in a household full of liars and cheats and to be raised to make a living off of deceiving and using people in the most vile way imaginable.

:nooo: :thumbdown:

Star has changed his name on Facebook to "Omar" Arvizo... I just put in 'Gavin Arvizo' in Google to see if he had a facebook and it came up with this on the Urban Dictionary...

"Someone who is used as a puppet by their highly unattractive mother in order to gain vast amounts of money off unsuspecting celebrities."
:giggle:

"commonly known as fuckhead"

Star has changed his name on Facebook to "Omar" Arvizo... I just put in 'Gavin Arvizo' in Google to see if he had a facebook and it came up with this on the Urban Dictionary...

"Someone who is used as a puppet by their highly unattractive mother in order to gain vast amounts of money off unsuspecting celebrities."
:giggle:

"commonly known as fuckhead"

Priceless. Accurate.

hey just want to shout a warning out...

Be careful what you send to these people... it can easily be twisted in harrassment and we all know theyre not afraid of a law suit. xxx

I have NO words to describe how i feel about this awfull family !! NO words................

that fat little bastard better watch his mouth... there are a billion MJ fans who would quite happily knock him the f.uck out.

The Arvizo's are horrible people. They scammed a lot of people for money and the biggest case they got caught out on for their lies.

Sorry guys. I posted this yesterday because I was so angry when I first saw the comment on my video. I'm not a facebook person or actively seek out these people or whatever.

But someone told me that this family will get what's coming to them, no doubt about that. I do believe that they were 'helped' by others that wanted to tear Michael down once and for all and were used as pawns, fronts to do the dirty work. But they are just as much to blame because they had no qualms lying, slandering, and backstabbing a person that helped their family a lot.

I'll let God be the final judge on their fate. I trust God.

I hope that Fat goofy arsehole Gavin and the rest of his family get whats coming to them! Lets hope when them fat fucks go mc donalds next someone who serves them is a mj fan and poisons their food.

Sorry guys. I posted this yesterday because I was so angry when I first saw the comment on my video. I'm not a facebook person or actively seek out these people or whatever.

But someone told me that this family will get what's coming to them, no doubt about that. I do believe that they were 'helped' by others that wanted to tear Michael down once and for all and were used as pawns, fronts to do the dirty work. But they are just as much to blame because they had no qualms lying, slandering, and backstabbing a person that helped their family a lot.

I'll let God be the final judge on their fate. I trust God.

i had an interesting conversation about this... it caught me off guard and stunned me. i normally don't subscribe to conspiracies but wooooooo.....:bugeyed

i had an interesting conversation about this... it caught me off guard and stunned me. i normally don't subscribe to conspiracies but wooooooo.....:bugeyed

Oh, it was always quite obvious to me that they were helped by many people to get this case tried. Whoever was running the game recruited the Arvizos, recruited people who had access to Michael's home and life like former employees, and people of authority (like the LAPD or the Santa Barbara police force). Not to mentioned Sneddon.

Both allegations were conspiracies by the families at the simplest level. Evan Chandler wanted money from Michael. Janet Arvizo wanted money from Michael. But I do believe that the conspiracies run far deeper than just the greed of these parents.

hey just want to shout a warning out...

Be careful what you send to these people... it can easily be twisted in harrassment and we all know theyre not afraid of a law suit. xxx

Yep ur right

omg ****** im sorry for clicking on this thread.... im so sorry Michael :cry:
This family makes me sick :puke: There are alot of sick people in this world
(#*$)@*(#$(

And that coke thing that Star is complaining about, if they found coke, do you think that Sneddon would have not jumped at this opportunity in trail.

Back