Star Arvizo's facebook response

Just seen that link ella

Lol star has changed his name 2 david now...pfftt!

Don't expect the Arvizo's to fess up anytime soon.

Anyway, I found Star Arvizo, the younger brother of the accuser, on Twitter, FB, and MySpace… I also found his girlfriend and sent them both messages asking how they felt about the death of Michael Jackson.

Here was Star aka David Arvizo’s response:

if you didnt realize before… honesty is number one in a relationship… she knew since the beginning…

Do yourself a favor and step into the light of reality …theres more to life than MJ…you can NEVER fathom the facts because the truth is –is that if u take a step back, supple minded one, you would realize that noone in the world can take down the entity that is Michael Jackson..because the close minded celebrity hungry ignorant person like yourself could never come to terms with reality… celebrities have a pre establish creditbility which noone can falter… we decided to show the world the digusting man who you know as Michael Jackson…that was it..no money.. no hunger for fame…you will never know what my family has been through because you rather trust and believe a person who snorts coke and manipulates young boys… please unless you were actually there, keep your malicious intentions to yourself…

thank you and have a wonderful, successful life

seek the truth not ignorance…

Source: http://danasdirt.com/2009/07/11/mj-accusers-brother-sends-me-a-fb-message/

If you look at the pictures you will see he's still the same fat bastard we remember him being.

Re: Don't expect the Arvizo's to fess up anytime soon.

^^ No surprises there huh! Same old same old...

I wish I hadn't read this.
People like this piss me the f*ck off I just want to SCREAM. :perrin
Good job Arvizo parents...with your example you created mini-you monsters.
I gotta take a breather...*walks out of thread*

ppl should stop giving them attention.

Ya the new interview on them will shock the world ya right whatever.. Tried of all these lies hope they die!!!

Gosh. What is the first line about?

Malicious intentions? Wtf?

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything good from this family. Which is really sad. :(

Edit: Nevermind.

I uploaded a video on my youtube channel, Azja Pryor's (Chris Tucker's Ex-gf) Open Letter to Michael Jackson's Accusers: 'TELL THE TRUTH!!!!', and someone just posted this comment today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXi3HHTIOY

WTF?! The anger in my belly is building up now! I can't believe how kind Michael was to this family.

But whatever. . .. they ruined the rest of their lives because they tried to ruin Michael's. They gambled and lost and they are bitter as f*ck because they didn't get what they want or what was promised to them by whoever put them up to accuse Michael.

Just venting. . .

There are some serious problems with this if it is true. Why is he even talking about the case? Secondly, he reaps what he has sown.

What a douche.

I don't understand how this family could turn on the very one who saved one of them. I mean I just don't understand. And they feel no guilt. Michael would never hurt anyone like that, and sexual topics was the last thing on his mind. He was pure and innocent. That's the truth about Michael.

Glad I could make you smile. It's true, though.

HAhahaha LOL.... it is true thou:mello:
I am very upset about the hole thing and I can feel my stomach aching out of anger, but at the end what I really feel for them all is pitty... what a sad, empty, grose, and patetic bunch they are :no::no:

I wish I hadn't read this.
People like this piss me the f*ck off I just want to SCREAM. :perrin
Good job Arvizo parents...with your example you created mini-you monsters.
I gotta take a breather...*walks out of thread*

In all honesty, I don't think it's even worth getting angry over. Those people are pathetic. They'll never change, they'll never confess. They know what they did. They're just angry and bitter because they couldn't keep living the good life at Michael's expense.

I think it was a bad idea for that person to send those messages to Star Arvizo. Sending hate mail won't solve anything. It just won't. All it will do is give them ammo to spew their hate and upset fans. I urge everyone to please think twice before tracking those people down and sending them hate mail. It will only cause more heartache. If some day they come around and confess, that would be awesome. In the meantime, I'd much rather have them be silent than to have them be provoked by angry fans.

Let it be. MJ is crossed over, dead. The Arvizos racked up their karmic debt, end of story. Nothing will change.

Focus on MJ and his legacy, not those that will never change. Easier said than done, I know. But worth the effort. Picture Michael and his vision for mankind. Hate mail was probably not part of it.

We are here because we are Michaels fans.
Did Michael ever say something bad about the Arvizo family or Chandlers?
Ignore them,there are better things to do ,for Michaels legacy.

That little B@S^@%&!!! He and his family as we know who they are are just to damned retarded. I'd like to spit at his face for his god awful response, if I was on Facebook, I'd tell him and his familt to rot in hell for his retarded response. Damn that retard to hell.

if it wasn't for that evil family Michael would still be here. He wouldn't be unable to sleep, wouldn't have met Conrad Murray and been killed. They and the Chandlers started off this whole chain of events I wish I could rewind.

These kind of people have no conscience!

Hey Star, if you read this: you can lie all you want, but I have read the court documents, including your testimony and I have seen how you were caught lying so many times during that! I have to say your mom was right when she told Mary Holzer during the J.C. Penney case: “Well, I’m pretty sure Gavin will get the story straight, but I’m not sure Star will remember what we practiced and what I told him to say.”

Star, you messed up a lot on the stand during the MJ case as well. Apparently your brother is a more talented liar and con artist than you are, but we have to give you credit for trying hard to catch up with him.

You know as I know who is the disgusting human being here - and it's not Michael.

Dear, still a wanna be Star

Nice to know U and family haven't change! SMH Y'all still the scum that u were all from yrs ago, with a heavy dose of bitter a$$ness! LMAO

How nice for u all...no really!

Yes we dont condone what the did but the best we can do about it is simply forget them and not to waste or time on them

:eek: omg seriously????
I have to say your mom was right when she told Mary Holzer during the J.C. Penney case: “Well, I’m pretty sure Gavin will get the story straight, but I’m not sure Star will remember what we practiced and what I told him to say.”

She said that??

8701girl;3045109 said:
:eek: omg seriously????

She said that??

Yes, she did. Mary Holzer worked as a paralegal for Feldman & Rothstein (nothing to do with Larry Feldman), the law firm that represented Janet Arvizo in the J.C. Penney case. She testified in the MJ trial. Some extracts from her testimony:

MR. MESEREAU: What did Janet Arvizo do in the driveway when she was there for that examination?

HOLZER: She threw herself down on the ground, started kicking and screaming, carrying on that the doctor was the devil, and the nurses were the devil, and they were all out to get her. And I explained to her that they were only asking her standard questions that they ask in an Independent Medical Examination; that — the history of her injuries and how she obtained the injuries. And she was very defensive. And they asked us to leave because she was so irate.

MESEREAU: Did you leave?

HOLZER: Yes, I took her out

Ms. Holzer had every intention of keeping their relationship as “strictly business”, but she succumbed to the effusive nature of Janet and her children, who routinely claimed that they “loved her”.

HOLZER: They would come into the office. Usually they would pop in every once in a while and the children would come in my office, and sit on my lap, and draw me pictures, tell me how much they loved me, and write little notes and post it on my pin board, and say how great I was, and that I was helping their family.

MESEREAU: Would Janet tell you how great you were?
HOLZER: Yes.

MR. MESEREAU: What did Janet Arvizo tell you about her children learning to act?
HOLZER: She said she wanted them to become good actors so she could tell them what to say and how to behave.

MESEREAU: Did she ever say anything to you about Gavin getting his stories straight in the J.C. Penney case?

MESEREAU: What did she say?
HOLZER: She said she wasn’t worried. This was at the Independent Medical Examination for psychiatric of all three, Gavin, Star and Janet. And when we were at the doctor’s office, she was very concerned about them completing general forms, you know, like, “Generally do you feel happy?” “Generally do you feel sad?” You know, “What kind of days” — “How do you feel when you wake up?” Those kind of forms. And she refused to have the children fill them out. And then she wanted to participate in the medical examinations with the doctor and the children. And I asked her, you know, I said, you know, “It doesn’t work that way.” You know, “The doctor sees the children on their own.” You know, “You can’t go in there.” And she said, “Well, I’m pretty sure Gavin will get the story straight, but I’m not sure Star will remember what we practiced and what I told him to say.”

And

MESEREAU: Did you ever have a chance to discuss with Janet Arvizo those photographs?

MESEREAU: And what did she tell you about those photographs while that lawsuit was going on?
HOLZER: She told me that the bruises that were on her body were inflicted by David that night after the altercation at J.C. Penney’s.

MR. MESEREAU: Did you ever see the booking photos at the jail which were taken when Janet Arvizo was arrested the day of the J.C. Penney events? They don’t show any injuries, do they?
HOLZER: No.

MESEREAU: Do you recall ever asking her, “When did you take the photograph that shows the injuries?” that Prosecutor Zonen just described?
HOLZER: No, I never asked her.

MESEREAU: And just to clarify, how long after the J.C. Penney incident did your law firm get involved with the Arvizos, if you know?
HOLZER: I would say nine months maybe.

MESEREAU: And what was your response to her telling you that?
HOLZER: Well, it scared me.

MESEREAU: Why?
HOLZER: Well, I represent my law firm, and when a client admits to fraud, it’s kind of scary.

MESEREAU: And did you say anything to Mrs. Arvizo in response?
HOLZER: Yes, I did.

MESEREAU: What did you say to Ms. Arvizo about that?
HOLZER: I told her that she couldn’t do that, that that was wrong, and that, you know, she needed to retract that, and that she needed to speak to Mr. Rothstein about it.

MESEREAU: Did you tell her that was fraudulent?
HOLZER: I don’t know whether I used that word. I told her it was wrong; that “You can’t do that.”

MESEREAU: And –
HOLZER: I was very upset.

MESEREAU: Did she threaten you?
HOLZER: Yes, she did.

MESEREAU: How?
HOLZER: She told me that David’s brother Ray is in the Mexican mafia and runs drugs between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and that she knows where I live, because she had been to my house on several occasions, and they would come and kill me and my nine-year-old daughter.

MESEREAU: Did this terrify you?

MESEREAU: Did you ever tell anyone at the law firm about what Janet had told you?
HOLZER: No, I did not.

MESEREAU: Or, let me rephrase it. Did you ever have any further discussions with her about the fake claims against J.C. Penney?
HOLZER: I did. I tried to get her to speak to Mr. Rothstein about it. I asked her if I could speak to Mr. Rothstein about it, because we run a clean law firm, and I really didn’t feel that we should be involved in something like that. And she proceeded to call me daily and tell me she had told David, and David was raging mad, and that he was going to come after me, and that I better watch my back.

MESEREAU: How many times do you think Janet Arvizo threatened you and your daughter?
HOLZER: I’d say about eight, nine times.

Back