Star Arvizo's facebook response

Star isn't the only one with a facebook who destroyed MJ's life. Believe me, it would make you sick what they have posted on their facebook.

Leave them be. It's too late, nothing will change.

They earned themselves some endless rounds of bad karma.

Unfortunately they don't seem bright enough to see that they themselves have been used by other people. The folks in the background are laughing at the Arvizos themselves. They got to push Michael down AND laugh at the stupidity of the Arvizo family to let themselves be manipulated by their own greed.

They won't learn in this lifetime. But Michael is still loved and adored and that love will even grow more- Michael wins left and right, no matter how much dirt and mud they try to throw at a dead man who is noe free from this kind of hurt and deceit.

Don't do them the favor and dignify them by writing them something silly. Not deserved.

I would not waste my time on any of that family. They gambled and lost, of course they will stick to their story and not admit their lies, they don't have to now, the jury spoke in 2005, the world spoke when his concert tickets went on sale and the outpouring of sadness must show them who the majority of people believe.

One day they will draw their last breath and god help them.

I think it's sad how deluded and sick these people are.
And what Star said about MJ is disgusting and infuriating.

But I agree - they aren't worth your time. They'll get theirs in the end.

Just shows how you come across sick minded people in this world. You think they would give up the crap from the last few months. But it is really vile that they are still carrying on with this bull.

Just let them be, dont go round getting upset with liars and folk who are mentally ill.

Just sick people wanting money and attention. Dont bother to give them any attention. Thats what they enjoy doing and mess about. So don't send them any emails or messages, let the mentally ill be alone.

Hmm... You all may want to take a few minutes and evaluate this thing about "Star Arvizo's facebook".

First and foremost, these people, are in constant threat. I i wouldn't be surprised if they had their names legally changed. Anyways, my point is, I personally doubt the Arvizos have any type of contact establishment on the internet with their true identity exposed, knowing how many out there want to literally physically hurt them over the MJ accusations.

Second... I have ran into 3 different web sites that claimed they belonged to Jordan Chandler and 2 Arvizos related sites that claimed belonged to them, that not surprisingly, no longer exist today. And get this, I even talked to Jordan himself "supposedly" *rolls eyes* on the net. And let me tell you, PURE BULLSH--T. The person turned out to be some racist fellah who kept using the N word and totally had outlandish descriptions of what MJ supposedly did to him. "I got A** raped by him" was one of them...
I knew it was fake but it still shocked me just how far some people went just to keep adding fuel to the fire for the sake of hate.

There are people literally making fake sites and accounts of Chandler and the Arvizos just to keep the whole hate Michael movement going.

So beware. Before jumping into conclusions, research it if you must, to make sure you are actually messaging the actual family and not some dufus who has a passion to keep the hate alive.

Sick people in this world with nothing better to do.... :/

Elmari, i am totally with you. The timing of the allegations - it was perfectly organized, and told, and i am sure there are expert media persons behind that.

Recently saw a film of two men who did have nothing but hints and a story to be told, they put in several interviews that, for themselves, said nothing. The whole story was happening in my imagination... you know, just like a good horror movie, where you don't see anything, but you imagine everything. And they were playing with that -- real expert story tellers, who were saying in front of the camera that they laugh imaging Michael gone and no one remembers him for his work but for terrible stories.

the movie was shown on Arte, that terrible Saturday after MJ had to leave

I hope that Fat goofy arsehole Gavin and the rest of his family get whats coming to them! Lets hope when them fat fucks go mc donalds next someone who serves them is a mj fan and poisons their food.
*lol*

I hope that in the end this evil family will get what they deserve! To this day I still don't understand how they could do that to such a sweet person like Michael, I mean, he saved their son, he practically cured Gavin!
And then the Chandlers... It just kills me to know that Michael is in a grave whereas the Chandlers are enjoying their life with his money.

Star is a fat turd and is simply angry because he can't see his genitals without a mirror and some scaffolding.

He needs to STFU and realise that his retard of a brother and demented ugly hairy bitch of a mother are simply a shit stain on the underwear of life. Insignificant pieces of shit. Just like him, only he is a slightly bigger piece of shit.

That family will pay for what they did to Michael Hell is their calling the devil will be waiting

Star is a fat turd and is simply angry because he can't see his genitals without a mirror and some scaffolding.

He needs to STFU and realise that his retard of a brother and demented ugly hairy bitch of a mother are simply a shit stain on the underwear of life. Insignificant pieces of shit. Just like him, only he is a slightly bigger piece of shit.

:lmao: :rofl:

REP! :hysterical:

Star Arvizo, to quote our beloved Michael, "Tell her she can go to hell!"

Go Azja Pryor for doing what she's doing!

Just like conrad murray has no remorse and is now suing aeg live for unpaid money? wtf. he killed his patient and expect to be paid for his low class service?
What an evil world.
btw how do you all know it's the real star arvizo?
It might be some hater. Who knows.
Anyway I wish this arvizo family nothing but hell. hope they burn in hell. bastards, con artist, the worst of the worst of the worst.

Sorry guys. I posted this yesterday because I was so angry when I first saw the comment on my video. I'm not a facebook person or actively seek out these people or whatever.

But someone told me that this family will get what's coming to them, no doubt about that. I do believe that they were 'helped' by others that wanted to tear Michael down once and for all and were used as pawns, fronts to do the dirty work. But they are just as much to blame because they had no qualms lying, slandering, and backstabbing a person that helped their family a lot.

I'll let God be the final judge on their fate. I trust God.
so true. I read before Martin bashir's brother is actually Tommy Motolla's driver.

I'm really, REALLY hoping for that guy not to walk in to me ever!
I'm not a violent person, but I don't think I can control myself seeing that guys face.

The scene where he's holding MJ's hand in LWMJ and that grin on his face makes me puke, thinking about what was going on in that kids mind at that time.

If it wasn't for Michael's care his bro wouldn't be alive today. MJ was the sinned against and this response is I guess not even written by the real Star

I uploaded a video on my youtube channel, Azja Pryor's (Chris Tucker's Ex-gf) Open Letter to Michael Jackson's Accusers: 'TELL THE TRUTH!!!!', and someone just posted this comment today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXi3HHTIOY

WTF?! The anger in my belly is building up now! I can't believe how kind Michael was to this family.

But whatever. . .. they ruined the rest of their lives because they tried to ruin Michael's. They gambled and lost and they are bitter as f*ck because they didn't get what they want or what was promised to them by whoever put them up to accuse Michael.

Just venting. . .

Omfg this is just so wrong how can thay say that about michael,thay are to sick seriously and so wrong,i am so GRRRR ARGGGG just cant believe he had the guts to email that and to say michael ruined his family OMFG thats a joke look what thay done to michael,Grrrrr Arggggg :mat: xoxo

as much as i hate even hearing the name arvizo after all that happene d to michael the sad thing is that the arvizo kids were forced by a evil mother and probably this would have never happened had that woman not been thier mum .i dont think its fair to hunt the kids though its this janet that should be send nasyty lettes its a pitty she does not have facebook cause somehow maybe they were scared as hell for that woman who knows afte rall she did make them lie before

but on a negative note, grrrrr at him! i feel so angry! Michael was found NOT guilty...is he delusional or something?? and what Michael did for that family...I hope Karma will come knocking on their door :no:

as much as i hate even hearing the name arvizo after all that happene d to michael the sad thing is that the arvizo kids were forced by a evil mother and probably this would have never happened had that woman not been thier mum .i dont think its fair to hunt the kids though its this janet that should be send nasyty lettes its a pitty she does not have facebook cause somehow maybe they were scared as hell for that woman who knows afte rall she did make them lie before

Sorry I don't buy that at all. These kids weren't toddlers to be manipulated. They knew right from wrong and didn't care. They just wanted a pay day. The whole family are a bunch of convicted grifters and liars. Bad seeds all.

Back