T-Pain To Remake P.Y.T. For Quincy Tribute Album

Even Michael Jackson worked in 2009 on 4 Songs with T-Pain:

l_c9508746cc6b477f8306d5d0fc5075f7.jpg

off the topic here BUT god DAYUM! mj looks fineee

o.t. on ur gif...sometimes my soul cracks at how amazed i am at how MJ could keep that smile, as long as he did, with the amount, and the level of shit, he went through, during his life.

That was the video that 100% cleared any doubts I ever had about MJ...... The shit he went through was so completely ridiculous he could only laugh

o.t. on ur gif...sometimes my soul cracks at how amazed i am at how MJ could keep that smile, as long as he did, with the amount, and the level of shit, he went through, during his life.

Agreed.

Finally this is coming out! It's been talked about for years. I look forward to it.

As long as Justin Bieber is not on it, I'll be getting it.

"... such a PYT...

SHAWTAAAY!

Pretty young thang...

SO MOTHA-****IN' BEA-U-TIFULLLLLL

Where did you come from SHAWTAAAAY...."

It really doesnt matter to me to be honest cause many MJ songs have been covered , Beat it , Billie jean , I cant help it etc.... and nearly a dozen of his songs have been sampled , anyways its not Mikes song originally , James ingram wrote the song for Michael and Quincy produced it , Mike only sang it , and P.Y.T has been sampled 3 times
Kanye west - good life
Memphis bleek feat Donell jones - i wanna love you
Monica - all eyez on me

no, No, NO!

:no:

tendoroni you've got to be
spark my nature sugar fly with be

...is one my favourite all time lines of any MJ song...

nooooooo please don't mess with this sexy beautiful line...

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

That's it.

Re-making classics (music and film) should be downright illegal.

"P.A.T", "Pretty Autotune Thing" Dududududu.
LOL!

Quincy Jones at it again. I never forgive him for dissing Michael less than a week he died. Now here he is, trying to make money off of his association with MJ. If he had never trashed Michael, I would not care whether he touches any of his songs. Great artists like MJ, their songs have been remade and always will be. I enjoy hearing how many different interpretations could there be. But, when those who ever took shots at him remake his songs or whatever, I hate it, I just f***ing hate it.

I won't care if this remake turns out to be good. This whole project, this Quincy Jones tribute album, I couldn't care less about it.

Quincy Jones at it again. I never forgive him for dissing Michael less than a week he died.

Oh no, he didn't, did he?!! Well, he is very bitter, obviously...

I remember the old guy (Quincy) said he believes Michael had his skin bleached. Why do I have to respect the guy? Without Quincy Michael made great albums.

I remember the old guy (Quincy) said he believes Michael had his skin bleached. Why do I have to respect the guy? Without Quincy Michael made great albums.

If that's true... UNBELIEVABLE!!! :(

I know what Quincy has accomplished himself in his career and he deserves respect for that.

But there is no excuse for making other people look bad! How disappointing! Especially when Michael tried all his life to stop this ridiculous rumor and suffered so much because of it!!

And as fas as I know Michael NEVER, at least not publicly, EVER said anything bad or unflattering about his colleagues!

Back