Taylor hospitalised over Jackson death agony

Praying for her...I can only imagine the hurt she is feeling right now. :(

oh god,i was so worried about katherine i 4got about liz, i pray she gets well

I don't think there is anything to this story....she had already stated last week that she would be going in to complete tests.

I think this is much ado about nothing......Liz is a survivor like she always says!

**starts the chorus**
"Elizabeth we love you
you're every star, that shines in the world to us
Elizabeth can't you see that it's true ??
Elizabeth we love you, you're more than just a star to us"

She'll be in my prayers, her heart is broken. :(

I always believed they were soul mates. Age is what got in the way. If Liz Taylor was a lot younger, I don't doubt that they would of had a long and happy marraige probably with 10 kids like Michael always wanted.

r u guys not reading the fact she was to go to the hospital from jump! Anyways I still know her heart is broken.

On the other hand I wonder why she keeps saying public whoopla etc reguarding the staples center. I thought it was very decent and I didn't see the family not doing anything for the fans when they know how much we love michael. Even if the media made things out to be a spectacle, as they always do, I thought the public memorial was very diginified and respectful and did michael justice. I can see why she didn't want to go but why does she keep saying that. IDK?

The title of this thread needs to be changed as Liz is NOT in hospital due to Michael's passing.

.....................Awwwwwwwwwwww:(
I wish her well!

miss Liz i hope you are okay too .
:huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:
much much love to you . :huggy::heart::huggy:

are people not reading the thread right??? this was a planned hosiptal trip about something seperate.. not MJ

hope shes ok all the same

are people not reading the thread right??? this was a planned hosiptal trip about something seperate.. not MJ

hope shes ok all the same

She had been having tests yes, but she broke down with exhaustion because she couldn't stop crying and that compared to what the tests were for landed her in hozzie.

They were such glamourous best friends.
I'd just like to point out how awesome they actually were as friends. Like, Hollywood superstar and worlds biggest popstar best friends?
It's like a supernova of awesomeness.
And ofcousre my best wishes go out to her, she was the only one who didn't dog on him at some point of his life!

She had been having tests yes, but she broke down with exhaustion because she couldn't stop crying and that compared to what the tests were for landed her in hozzie.

she said she was going on to hospital weeks ago for planned treatement. the tabs tunrned it into this. theres no evidence shes in there for any other reason that what she said herself a week or 2 ago..

Back