Teddy Riley Tweets about MJ Estate and the infamous posthumous album - Michael

No very little.

@Lark..the vibrato is not manufactured. It belongs to the singer.

The acapella of breaking news sounds really processed IMO. Although I do agree that the vibrato is real. So, do we actually think teddy will actually reveal anything in his book? I really think he's just trying to promote it, I don't see any big revelations coming out of this book.

Most likely that fan will tweet him again and he will get annoyed and spill something else. Isn't that the way since BN that we got information from Teddy? After listening to the song, he got so many tweets from fans asking him questions that he started to tweet back. He even started fighting with one of the T's. Maybe anger motivates some people to act.

You shouldn't really think you're in a position were you "allow" what's getting discussed and what not.

This has got to be a joke, otherwise I am very much interested in how you think that I am not in that position.

This has got to be a joke, otherwise I am very much interested in how you think that I am not in that position.

Surely what it says in your sig sort of explains it? Not that it needs to anyway..

EXACTLY! Things like this "Michael" disaster is why I rarely (if ever) purchase posthumous albums. As far as I'm concerned, INVINCIBLE is Michael's last album. I'm satisfied with his huge catalog (from his Jackson 5 years to Invincible). Too bad most fans aren't. As long as you keep opening yourself to buy anything and everything Michael, that fake ish will continue to be pumped out and sold to you. Part of the blame lies with the FANS, too. That mess wasn't being aimed at people that DON'T like Michael Jackson. Look at that man (or woman) in the mirror and check YOURSELVES.
i totally agree with this statement

T.R constantly contradicts himself. He lies a lot. He says one thing and then the opposite when it suites him. He hasn't changed. I don't think he will reveal anything. Because he doesn't know anything. He say only Michael knows LOL ... I can't stand him. He baits and uses fans for his own personal gain. I don't believe a word that comes from his mouth anymore. I'm not that niave

I don't think he will reveal anything. Because he doesn't know anything. He say only Michael knows LOL
I get what you're saying, but trust me, he knows. There is no way a producer like Teddy Riley can listen to those acapellas and have any doubt whatsoever that they are not Michael.

I'm angry at Teddy too, but let's not forget that he isn't the only one to blame for this mess. The Estate and Sony deserve as much blame if not more. And of course Eddie Cascio and James Porte deserve the most blame of all. If you ask me, they deserve to serve prison sentances.

^^I bet he indeed knows but he wants to profit on Michael since he's no longer relevant in the industry. No matter what Riley will say or won't say, those tracks are as authethic as an one billion dollar bill and many of us were certain since we listened to them.

It's just too bad that anything Teddy will 'reveal' has to be by means of a book for profit. Just as greedy as when he got involved in this scheme. He knows fans are desperate for answers and he continues to take advantage of that.

I get what you're saying, but trust me, he knows.

It's apparent that what he "knows" won't be anything more than his opinion - an opinion he either changed or lied about. This has already been a situation where there have been opposing opinions all along but no hard proof for years. Unless he has any evidence / proof to back up his opinions, what he knows or says won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

edited to add: as for his book, I'll buy it and copy whatever he says. no one else needs to pay

Oh yeh he will answering questions...when the money come sin for him !

T R will make us the same things Frank Cascio : Sell His book "filled with lies"

the truth

"They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money"

"Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil"

Michael Jackson : Money
Yep! everything is already said

What kind of year is this anyway? Trials, allegations, tabloid lies, attempted suicide, Slave to the rhythm scam, now TR trying to make some money off some fans...

I always remember what Al Sharpton said at the memorial that there was nothing strange about Michael but it was strange what he had to deal with. Michael is gone and yet all these things keep happening to him. I just want Michael to be left alone.

2013 seems to be the year of total utter bullish trials about mj....its ridiclous

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha_large.gif

Like MJ said "truth runs marathons".

Looks like he needs MORE money and he finally is exposing the truth about those songs of Edward Cupeta to obtain more money to shut up his mouth.

But yeah, now some will try to find bad excuses like "it is hearsay....it is not valid in a court, etc.. etc..." or "smear campaign against the good, friendly and loving Cascios".

I don't need any truth myself they already shysted me of my money so this is a day late and a dollar short. Seems like another created Michael mystery to stir publicity for another fake project. A.k.a. his book. Count me out.

What kind of year is this anyway? Trials, allegations, tabloid lies, attempted suicide, Slave to the rhythm scam, now TR trying to make some money off some fans...

Just another year in Michael land I guess. Something bad seems to happen every year since he's passed, I've noticed. But yeah, 2013 has been a particular year of hell.

Since when creating music has become a "political" matter, I would a love an explanation on this. I remember when the cascio songs dispute arose there was a heavy meeting with music engineers like B.Swedien and many experts including Teddy, that made an official statement that it is Michael singing. All of them were liars ?

Why Teddy got jumpy on the Estate now that they chose another producer and not before?

Since when creating music has become a "political" matter, I would a love an explanation on this. I remember when the cascio songs dispute arose there was a heavy meeting with music engineers like B.Swedien and many experts including Teddy, that made an official statement that it is Michael singing. All of them were liars ?

Why Teddy got jumpy on the Estate now that they chose another producer and not before?

Didn't most of the people at that meeting say the statement was a lie, and that they didn't agree the tracks were real?

T R will make us the same things Frank Cascio : Sell His book "filled with lies"

the truth

"They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money"

"Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil"

Michael Jackson : Money
Yep! everything is already said

Yes, that is the only one TRUTH.

Didn't most of the people at that meeting say the statement was a lie, and that they didn't agree the tracks were real?

Correct. And some of the names mentioned were not even at any meeting. The story about the so called listening session in the statement is a complete fabrication. It simpy did not happen like that.

^^^ I didn't know that meeting was a complete fabrication.

Why did the Estate decide to put those disgusting songs in that album? I know $ony are also the ones to blame but Branca & McClain are carrying Michael's legacy. That unforgivable disrespect made me not supporting them fuly and now I'm worried and I bet you as well they might do something similar in this upcoming album. If they dare once more, I won't recognize them as the Estate and I'll ask their removal.

Last edited:
it was a blatantly wrong decision to take the Cascio songs, which are fake songs, on the album. This shows that the executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are not qualified to do their job. They should retire and someone who has at least some respect for Michael and his work should take it over.

I can't wait for the kids to take charge tbh, when Prince is 18.. I think the releases will be cleaned up and done with care. and not rushed out for the quickest Million dollars or sales...

^^ We can't even think about when the kids get big. Who knows if they want to run the estate? Usually interested kids their age tend to hang around the people involved in what they are interested in. They learn little things about the business from an early age. They look at what is happening. I know we don't see everything, but you don't see photos of Prince or Paris hanging around the estate people, going to the office, just being around them to show they are interested in what is happening. Some kids who are interested in medicine, will hang around the dad's doctor friend, go to his office, & ask him a lot of question & drive him crazy.

We don't know what could happen later. Maybe when Branca is gone, some might say he was better than the current person. The thing is that Branca is close to Michael's age. Whoever takes over after Branca dies, will be much younger and may not have the history with Michael of knowing what Michael likes and what he wanted. The new person will be of the new generation, and he will learn about Michael from reading, listening to his music, and watching videos. He will feel he has to bring Michael's sound into the new era. It is best for us to try to work with now. At least we know what we have.

it was a blatantly wrong decision to take the Cascio songs, which are fake songs, on the album. This shows that the executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are not qualified to do their job. They should retire and someone who has at least some respect for Michael and his work should take it over.

I completely agree with you. The ones who are responsible for this mess should resign.

Back