Teddy Riley Tweets about MJ Estate and the infamous posthumous album - Michael

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
So its clear Teddy Riley is about to spill some beans on the infamous posthumous MJ album Michael, however do we see someone jumping ship to get the truth out there or is it a matter of that all to obvious book promotion - lets discuss

Bro its all good...its the estate thats going against his wishes. Its a political thing right now and true Michael will not bless it. What doesn't go as MJ planned will fail...trust!!! You will see his true fans will not by it.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mk15os

See if everyone would check my timeline when I burst out about the whole Cascio situation then they would leave me alone. I was set up and it will all come out when I book comes. Thats all I can say right now.

http://tmi.me/17xjHf

Dude if you don't leave me the funk alone about this bullish. Funk off ninja...I didn't do the funking song I just mixed it. My work speak for itself. Now go to the funking Cascios. I'm sure they got a twitter. That goes for all of you. I was giving a problem that involved my bestfriend and sign a contract to remix what I had. It was too late for me to turn back so I finished out the project. Now if you want me to apologize for that, yes I'm funkin sorry I did it. Now leave me the hell alone. Ok!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mjiirb

Thank you fam...things gotta change over there before I do.

https://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1/status/374392012994543616

Note: Yes I am allowing this to be a Cascio discussion thread, please keep on topic of the happenings with regard to Teddy's involvement, this thread is NOT an authenticity thread,

So its clear Teddy Riley is about to spill some beans on the infamous posthumous MJ album Michael, however do we see someone jumping ship to get the truth out there or is it a matter of that all to obvious book promotion - lets discuss

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mk15os

http://tmi.me/17xjHf

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mjiirb

https://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1/status/374392012994543616

Note: Yes I am allowing this to be a Cascio discussion thread, please keep on topic of the happenings with regard to Teddy's involvement, this thread is NOT an authenticity thread,

lol, I see you posted his tweet to me! haha, I actually find it funny he called me ninja.. lol!hope we do hear more thing's though.. Cascio song's should have never been used

Someone needs to put an end to this. The Immortal program had the Michael album in his discography but not BOTDF. What a complete joke, to put this in there but not real, authentic MJ. Someone's got to get sacked somewhere for letting this happen. If these people truly cared about Michael, this wouldn't have ever happened.

This happened because they were desperate for a hit record. Things like this will continue to happen as long as a hit record holds more priority with the Estate and some of the fans over Michael's own wishes and desires. Though not to the same degree.

Teddy Riley is hugely dramatic. I don't know how much weight his words will hold, but I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

I'm glad this is getting out there, though.....This Cascio issue needs to be broadcasted. It hasn't been forgotten..

Personally, I'm worried about what this means for other projects that the Estate plan to release. I hope that there is a new album released someday without the mess that surrounded the "Michael" album. Then I could forget that the "Michael" album controversy ever happened.

Oh Oh, I will need some help with this because this guy speaks a different language at times, but is he saying he has a book and an estate is going against someone wishes; Michael will not be happy about something.

He is going to piss me off, because he was part of the problem with the album that caused me a lot of grief. He went on Oprah to say it was real. I was one of those who spent Sunday night when BN came out till after the album came out typing, arguing, stressing in the threads. I ended up just buying the non-Cascio songs. If he comes out now and try to say anything different, I will see him as nothing more than a rat.

With Teddy and then the Bieber incident I am now suspicious of all these producers. I hope the next album have some good and also ethical producers involved.

Teddy Riley is hugely dramatic. I don't know how much weight his words will hold, but I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

I'm glad this is getting out there, though.....This Cascio issue needs to be broadcasted. It hasn't been forgotten..

I too hope that Riley rattles the cage in his upcoming book, because whatever he says, it might force some people involved in the issue to actually come out and give us more info, one way or another. The more the people who know -- or who should know -- talk publicly, the more chances we have that they'll eventually let something out that will allow us to know what actually happened.

they only chose those disgraceful song's because they thought they sounded most like today, yet they couldn't even tell they were fake? and they still authorised it for release? it's a mystery to me 'Michael' is only a 7 track EP. I'm happy Teddy is revealing the truth and I hope the estate will realise what they did was wrong.

This is going to be interesting in the coming weeks, In my personal opinion the Bad 25 project was to make up for the "Michael" debacle.

they only chose those disgraceful song's because they thought they sounded most like today, yet they couldn't even tell they were fake? and they still authorised it for release? it's a mystery to me 'Michael' is only a 7 track EP. I'm happy Teddy is revealing the truth and I hope the estate will realise what they did was wrong.

Even if he reveals the truth, I will still have zero respect for him. He was part of it and got paid. Now due to some reason, which I don't know what it is, he decides to expose something. He is a jerk. He helped them put on the album songs that were filled with a non-Michael voice, and pretended the whole song was Michael singing. Who in the business will trust this man again? He helped someone do something underhand, and then he snitches on the person after he spends the money.

Is this really happening? FINALLY?! I never believed those songs were MJ anyways with or without Teddy sayin ish! But, why a freakin book bro, say what u know now?! Why someone always gotta profit in MJs name, that's dirty! And sit there and call MJ a friend! Pff The only ones set up here were FANS, who got takin on a ride of deceit! I cried hearin BN the first time! Still pissed off! :mat: And some wonder why some are concern over this new album comin soon....

I remember when before the Michael album was released and most of us had Teddy Riley on the top of our lists as a producer who would be respectful to Michael's legacy. What a disappointment that turned out to be.

Also when you listen to the horrible job Teddy did on the Michael album you can really see who the real mastermind behind the Dangerous album was

Is this really happening? FINALLY?! I never believed those songs were MJ anyways with or without Teddy sayin ish! But, why a freakin book bro, say what u know now?! Why someone always gotta profit in MJs name, that's dirty! And sit there and call MJ a friend! Pff The only ones set up here were FANS, who got takin on a ride of deceit! I cried hearin BN the first time! Still pissed off! :mat: And some wonder why some are concern over this new album comin soon....

Thank you. There is no happiness in this for me even if he tells the truth. We all stayed up nights going to bed at 3, 4 in the morning for days. We all listened to this BN all night, next day, over and over. I can't just calmly say oh I am glad he is doing this, as though I am congratulating him. He was part of it, and he is a disgrace!!!

I officially don't want that backstabber involved in any Michael project from now on. We (the ones who believed it wasn't Michael singing in those damn Cascio tracks from day one) didn't need his confirmation right now to realize about the truth, we KNOW how THE REAL MICHAEL sounds like.

How dares he to consider himself Michael's friend! Michael got him out the anonymity, he gave him a career! :mat:

Last edited:
Michael was the one with the ideas, the knowledge and the talent to realise what his albums and Song's should be like. Michael was the architect behind Dangerous & BOTDF. All I think Teddy did was be present and get told what to do from the vision of Michael's craft.

IF this book ever comes out, someone should get it and post a summary of what he said. He doesn't deserve my money.

Yeah. Someone needs to buy one copy and have some chapter by chapter summaries. Of course a lot of fans will buy their own copies, but at least those who do not want to put money in his pocket can read the summaries.

I understand the anger, and it is warranted, but let's not devalue Teddy's contribution to Dangerous. He was at his peak then and did some great work in collaboration with Michael.

He probably helped Michael but he's the genius and mastermind behind Dangerous and Blood On The Dance Floor as some of you mentioned, not Riley. Besides Michael's albums, he doesn't stand on his own right.

Teddy has no clue whether the songs are MJ or not. He said one thing, then he stated the opposite, then he admitted that he simply produced what he was given and "only Michael knows". So I wouldn't expect much from his book other than drama based on speculation. He has nothing to reveal. From his tweets I get only that he is fed up with fans attacking him.

The only possible way for us to discover real evidence is to file a lawsuit.

After first being exited about Teddy Riley's tweets...and of course being curious about what he has to say about the songs...my exitement is already a lot less, because after carefully reading his tweets, nowhere he's saying it's not Michael's voice. And of course that's what I want to hear from him.

"I was giving a problem that involved my bestfriend and sign a contract to remix what I had. It was too late for me to turn back so I finished out the project. Now if you want me to apologize for that, yes I'm funkin sorry I did it".

He just said he was given a problem that involved Michael.

Sigh...that man speaks in tongues.

@ Zakk: kudo's to you 'ninja'. LOLOL!!

"I was giving a problem that involved my bestfriend and sign a contract to remix what I had. It was too late for me to turn back so I finished out the project. Now if you want me to apologize for that, yes I'm funkin sorry I did it".

He just said he was given a problem that involved Michael.

Didn't he say that he did his work for free for the "Michael" album? :)

He said it in an interview, approx. 4 years ago, yes..in the beginning. But he's surely been paid now?

I'm saying that nowhere he is acknowledging that the vocals aren't Michael's.

He can mean all kinds of problems.

And yes, I'm very sceptical.

But maybe I don't understand you?...:D

Last edited:
I will just sit back and watch events unfold. Teddy is obviously creating some hype over his book, could be much ado about nothing. Time will tell.

That's some nerve! And can somebody say "REAL fan" just one.more."funking".time, please.
If you're upset somebody is getting on your case, you don't write some reveal book.

And please, he signed a contract?? To mix A song, a Michael Jackson, a drink, what? If you signed a contract regarding an MJ album, it doesn't sound like rocket science to be able to achieve a dissolution/nulling/ripping it into pieces/filing it in the the shredder when you discover you're not actually dealing with Michael Jackson. I hope I didn't just give anybody a book idea about having being linguistically duped.

I know this whole integrity thing sucks at times, but you cannot plead "integrity and ethos" when you don't speak up because you don't want the entire gig to end. Many of us end up at junctions like that in life; passing the buck to the Estate does not equal the get-out-of-jail card. And finger pointing gets really old, too.

That's the amazing thing about all things MJ. People go along with $#%^ hoping it's gonna work out great for them. And then stuff backfires in more than one way.

Leaving the entire Cascio story aside I am sick and tired of people being lousy prophets and oracles who try to cover up the lack of 'something' by babbling incoherent stuff that one is supposed to wonder about. What secrets could lay beneath???

And you don't play games with grieving people, either. That to me was almost worse than the crime of Breaking News.
And sometimes people with mental illness really cannot see the disconnect between their words. You want to be left alone, but you oracle around and promise a tell all?

Seek treatment, or just stop. I'm not interested anymore in whatever revelation. And good luck slandering a couple of big dog lawyers, that injunction is going to be there pretty fast, unless of course it's so ridiculous that nobody in their right mind would take it seriously. I'll be surprised if this book actually makes it.

I still adore Dangerous, I love it. Just drop off everybody who promises major revelations in a Twitter free zone. Thank you.

Even a lot of work that involves no financial payment still means that contracts are being signed, especially anywhere in the Entertainment business. People in LA will not get paid being an extra in 100+ movies, but they will surely have signed 100+ contracts regardless. Very common. Same goes for any Pro-Bono work, for example. Even if a client receives pro bono (for free) representation and somebody else compensates the attorney, almost always the client and attorney will still have signed contracts.

Like MJ said "truth runs marathons".

Looks like he needs MORE money and he finally is exposing the truth about those songs of Edward Cupeta to obtain more money to shut up his mouth.

But yeah, now some will try to find bad excuses like "it is hearsay....it is not valid in a court, etc.. etc..." or "smear campaign against the good, friendly and loving Cascios".

Back