The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

I bet Jackson was trying to get clean and not take anything, especially since he was health conscious when getting ready for a tour.

Yeah but then insomnia came back as he may have been worrying about the tour and anxious. I take various meds for illness, does that make me an addict??! Maybe the drugs had side effects on him but I do not think that anyone can say out right he was an addict. I think it is nasty to do so, have you even tried to imagine what his life was like before saying that?? It may be true.. but don't you think right now what is important is what Dr Murray did that day which delayed getting Michael to hospital!

re-read it http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory this part:

This is the part about the tickets 'pariskatherine' its about the memorial AND the tickets(I ain't stupid lol)

The recognized leader in specialized printing for the entertainment industry, Morton Grove-based Quantum Group received the original tour contract due to its specialized expertise in UV and Lenticular printing. The prototype for Jackson’s concert tickets utilized Lenticular printing to create an animated effect of Jackson performing his signature moonwalk across the ticket. “That morning we were notified we’d been awarded his world tour – by the afternoon he was gone,” stated White.

ok sorry! you know what am like if its not skimmable in the first coupla paragraphs ive lsot interest!

I believe its from make up. Look at this photo from the past and its on his jacket there too http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/awards/vma_2001/003.jpg

does his nose look pretty different to you there? looks reallly different to what ive seen before, sort of thicker, broader tip and he almost has an overbite in this photo!

Do u see this too?

and yeah the splodges look like make up defintiely especially when u see where they are!

utopsy results tomorrow right?

nxt week now

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_on_...jackson_autopsy

Coroner delays release of Jackson autopsy results

Associated Press Writer Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles County coroner's office says release of Michael Jackson's autopsy results will be delayed.

Coroner's officials had said they were going to release the results this week but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Wednesday the announcement will probably not come until next week.

Winter did not discuss reasons for the delay.

Jackson died June 25.

A law enforcement official has said investigators are working under the theory that the powerful anesthetic propofol (PROH'-puh-fahl) caused Jackson's heart to stop. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

ontop of

http://origin.radaronline.com/exclusives/2...was-drug-addict

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Jackson's Nurse: Coroner's Office Told Me Michael Was "Drug Addict"

By Doug
Created 07/28/2009 - 9:37am

VIDEO

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Michael Jackson's former nurse, Cherilyn Lee, reveals that an investigators with the Los Angeles Coroner's office told her that the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was a drug addict. A member of the Los Angeles County Coroner's office visited Lee to obtain Jackson's medical records last week.

"He (coroner official) told me that Michael Jackson was a drug addict," Lee tells RadarOnline.com. She further states that she didn't believe that Michael was a drug addict and that she has fully cooperated with law enforcement and the coroner's office.

After Jackson's death, Cherilyn went public with Jackson's request for her to obtain Diprivan for him in April. The nurse practioner says she warned Jackson about the danger of the powerful drug, and that she said no to his request to get it for him.

RadarOnline.com is reaching out for comment from the Coroner's office, and will bring you more details as they develop.

Even if Michael was on medication and I believe he was, the reason was legitimate. Let's not forget that Michael had lupus, vitiligo and Dr klien said in LKL that he was rebuilding Michael's face, moe precisely his nose.

i don't belive the doctor . Michael's face was the same since 2003.aka before the trail...he did not do anything to Michael's face afterwards.

check Michael's pics in Japan(2008/7) and Dubai)2006) and UK(2007), it is the same ...then look at his pics with his kids 2002 on Ok mag, his nose had a plaster also during the shuffel(splling) trail ...i'm pretty sure this was the last time he did anything to his nose and face except Botox and Collagen.

This part caught my eye:

Now Leonard Rowe, Tohme, and Chase were all fired in May of 2009? It looks like AEG was cleaning house and removing many people out of Michael's life in May. May is also the month when Michael was seeing Dr. Klien almost every single day. Also, looking back @ May, Michael started losing lots weight. Hmmmm.

And Randy Phillips did say that he had to get rid of some people that were surrounding Michael that were no good to Michael! AEG was in full control of the Jackson machinery!

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible...a_2001/003.jpg
does his nose look pretty different to you there? looks reallly different to what ive seen before, sort of thicker, broader tip and he almost has an overbite in this photo!

Do u see this too?

and yeah the splodges look like make up defintiely especially when u see where they are!

Last edited:

AEG are f*****s they know he only agreed to 10 that's why the want let Katherine see the contract. I hate them I hope they all burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this a few minutes ago from the AP, anyway, I'm trying to figure out what reason the chef would have to lie. They say hindsight is 20/20, like she said she just figured Michael was sleeping late but she did notice that Murray didn't come down around the usual times of 9-9:30. I don't think she would have a reason to lie about that. If this motherf****r really made Prince watch....I'm sick to my stomach, he runs down and tells an adult to go get a kid, why not "go get security", why not "call 911", why call that baby up there? Just sick.

Why? Because Michael was already gone and had been gone for hours. He was trying to cover his ass. My God why? Who would kill Michael Jackson.? I am disgusted. To call Prince up there what he thinks he is so naive he just go for anything. Some people are like this. I have been a situation where my stepfather did wrong and used me to cover for him. He wanted me to see one thing but really the truth was something totally different and you know what I feel for it. So do I believe this f****r would do something like this. You damn straight. Some people are so conniving. I pray Prince will recover from this. This is the most awful thing for a child to have to witness.

Murray will not get away with this; he will pay one way or the other.

The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (All discussion here, please)

She was in the house the day Michael passed so this is the first time we hear from someone who was there that day. She said the doctor came downstairs asking for security and Prince, when the paramedics got there the kids were in another room praying with their nanny and her. She also said the doctor would normally bring oxygen tanks from upstairs in the morning.

She has cooked for President Obama and also Wesley Snipes. Tomorrow they will have a full interview with her on the show.

Last edited:
Re: Michaels chef on Access Hollywood

She was in the house the day Michael passed so this is the first time we hear from someone who was there that day. She said the doctor came downstairs asking for security and Prince, when the paramedics got there the kids were in another room praying with their nanny and her. She also said the doctor would normally bring oxygen tanks from upstairs in the morning.

She has cooked for Presiden Obama and also Wesley Snipes. Tomorrow they will have a full interview with her on the show.

Thanks for the heads up about tomorrow's show.

thank you for the heads up about the show. i hope someone uploads it!

You're welcome! :flowers:

someone on CNN said you should not put too much credence into the chefs statement because apparently she has a book coming out entitled dinner or food(?) fit for a king. So like all the others who come out woodwork it may be a PR stunt.

--she will also appear on Larry King

So...the chef had a mobile phone.

The one thing that strikes me, providing this story is true, of course...
I've known a few doctors over the years, and it just seems to me... It's kinda hard to explain, but being a doctor does something to a person - something that in a crisis situation makes them forget entirely about the world and just totally focus on providing help, doing anything in their human power to save a life...
And here we have a doctor - again, providing this is a true recollection - who's like...here's a man dying that I'm responsible for, what do I do? Shit, I better run and get someone in case he dies so they know I tried to save him...
Many doctors wouldn't even think of covering their own butts like that, they would be too busy.
Hope this makes sense.

I'd take what she has to say over any unnamed source at this moment.

She is to be on Larry King tomorrow (Thursday) evening. Deepak Chopra is on now ...

The Chef, Kai Chase's Blog about the day Michael Died

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Celebrity chef Kai Chase was Michael Jackson’s personal chef at the time of his death. She was working in his home the day he died. Below are her chilling memories of the events that day. Kai will be Larry’s guest Thursday night.
The Jackson home was a very loving environment. I worked there on and off since March as Mr. Jackson’s personal chef. In that time, I got to know the kids well. We bonded immediately. They are wonderful children — loving, giving, caring and very close as siblings go. You would never know their dad was one of the most famous people on Earth.
Mr. Jackson was a great father. He was lenient in the evenings. He loved to let them stay up late, watch movies, and eat popcorn at night; but the days were fairly regimented. There was time set aside for study, theater and dance. The house was always filled with games, laughter and music. This makes what happened on June 25th all the more difficult.
The day of Mr. Jackson’s death, I didn’t see him. But his room was upstairs, so that wasn’t unusual. Dr. Conrad Murray had been coming over daily since I returned to the Jackson house in the beginning of June. He would normally arrive around 9 a.m. and leave shortly after lunch. I didn’t really know him well, but everyone in the house was friendly with each other, and he was no exception.

Dr. Murray usually came down to the kitchen around 10 a.m. to get Mr. Jackson something to eat or drink, but on June 25th he didn’t
come downstairs. Again, this didn’t strike me as that unusual — I thought maybe Mr. Jackson’s rehearsal time had been pushed back and he was sleeping late.
I went on with my daily routine, and started preparing lunch. Mr. Jackson and the kids would usually have lunch around 12:30, but that was flexible depending on what was going on that day. Much has been made of Mr. Jackson’s eating habits and weight prior to his death. He seemed to have normal eating habits to me.
At noon on June 25th, I remember looking at my cell phone to check the time. About 5 or 10 minutes after I did that, Dr. Murray came running halfway down the stairs that led to the kitchen, screaming “Hurry, get Prince, get security.” Clearly, something was very wrong.

I instantly felt the energy in the house change. It was normally a warm, happy home. In an instant that feeling was gone. The mood became very unsettling. I tried to continue with my lunch preparations, but the house became chaotic. Security guards were rushing by, the housekeepers were crying, Paris was screaming “Daddy, Daddy.” The children knew something was very wrong. This was their father — the only person they have in the world. We weren’t told what was going on, but you could feel things were very bad. We eventually gathered everyone together in a circle — the three kids, all the staff — and we prayed. “God, please let everything be O.K. with Mr. Jackson.”

Around 1:15 or 1:30p.m security told all the employees to leave the house. We asked if Mr. Jackson was all right, and were just told he had been taken to the hospital. We still didn’t know what was happening, but the sight of a stretcher in the foyer of the house earlier told me things were not good. Still, I didn’t learn of Mr. Jackson’s death until later that day on the radio.
It was a devastating day, and one I will never forget.
To learn more about Kai Chase, go to kaichase.com

Re: The Chef, Kai Chase's Blog about the day Michael Died

Okay, so wait...now she's saying the doctor normally came downstairs around 10am instead of 9-9:30am?

Video report from "Access Hollywood"http://www.accesshollywood.com/did-michael-jacksons-chef-witness-his-final-moments-july-29-2009_video_1140295

Okay, so wait...now she's saying the doctor normally came downstairs around 10am instead of 9-9:30am?

I think she means that he would arrive at the house at 9am and come down like at 10am to get Michaels breakfast.

Back