The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

sir, you set tons of acoustic around my house? the stupid cicadas really sounds odd almost right on my windows.
baby dont make anyone plastic surgery as you, then come to meet me. you would make the deepest hurt to my life. my life my emotion my body isnt anything you all can play as a game, you know?
the possibilities really make me shivering sometimes. 1 side it's possible(sigh you people's some commen sense seems really absence, play pains as your toys), another side it allude to the base of trust really be damaged heavily. sir "whether you alive" is the key of my restlife's peace, right this moment all these really far away from love&desire(when you all come to my status you would know how the strange split happen, it's the most real existence the psychological reality to me yeah also miserable somehow)

whatever i want you all know, how to respect a person indeed how to respcet life itself with your heart with truth even though you fighting with another 1--------no joke&game here.

----------
and,
the little sweet bug, if you were..........ugh speechless. kiss(can be granted as a kidding, or not)

I was surprised with that wisdom tooth, I thought it will be so easily pulled out like the one before... But no :doh: This one had such strong roots......... :eek:
Thanks to God it's over and thanks to this doc.

I've just had a wisdom tooth out too. :bugeyed

finally you people need to learn handle hatres or others else negative stuffs as the way it should be given--------the way is a double, 1 with active message from life&GOD

Thank you !
Thank you for ruining my life
i can't believe i've been happy for once in my life
& you come (i don't even know who you are)
ruin everything
just thank you for everything.
Just thank you ! for making me cry , broken & sick.

Thank you !
Thank you for ruining my life
i can't believe i've been happy for once in my life
& you come (i don't even know who you are)
ruin everything
just thank you for everything.
Just thank you ! for making me cry , broken & sick.

Aww whatz wrong hun? :hug:

great, why people can be so shameless? what's wrong with them?

need my truth, my heartbeat's really upset
i'm not some superman or supersomething out of earthly people, i also an earthly people yeah got a fragile health because of the stupid show
give me back the survival rights soon, then i can try to heal myself from health to my heart sooner.

different from you all, my power never come from a team. but come from... all(that's the key i suggest to you, you people can own helps from 2 aspect only if the team is healthy&bright&...in a good track).
i need to heal myself(not because i'm 2 much arrogant, but because all the stuffs had been destroyed, i cant use them as usual such as my psychology had been damaged by the show that much as to i cant use any interferes---i do feel disgusting---especially please dont use children to do any interferes, just 2 much disgusting, it really made to the controry. at the same time i do feel comfort if you all really make progress on your own life especially children---but keep away from me please at least at the beginning, yeah it's some kind of odd splits, but really out of my control. whatever in 1 word, i'm seriously hurt and it's out of any business of yours---sigh 1 more time i had to stressed it's none of the business of being arrogant it's the business my psychology had been damaged... 2 much more than any earthly people can imagine, my hope is time&myself, whatever i had to heal myself. so the sooner the better, if you all can give me what i need soon)

no, no any changes from what i promised before. still be those stuffs though it might sound a bit serious.
i stress on "my hurt" is to "get what i need soon".

Last edited:

Argh why do problems have to exist why couldn't life be one big constant flow of happiness

She is so lame...I won't even bother. What a disappointment :(

Back