The Estate Message To Fans Regarding Aaron and Latoya

I wish the estate would listen re: future releases: we want music left as Michael left it. No need to overproduce it, as in "Michael." The Beatles Anthology was so interesting because we got to hear raw versions of songs they later "finished." A similar project for Michael's music would be wonderful.

I still feel the same way about the Estate as I did before. I did not appreciate the way they handled this. I still think they care more about themselves than they do MJ's legacy. I don't think they really care about his legacy as much as they do making money.

When will people learn that Michael was not just a money making machine??

If someone severely misrepresents the facts surrounding Michael’s Estate and makes serious, reckless and false accusations that go unanswered, it demeans and maligns Michael’s memory and legacy, and may also potentially hurt the business of the Estate, thereby affecting the future earnings that benefit Michael’s beneficiaries.
What they mean is the future earnings that benefit the executors of the estate.
Claims against them hurt MJ's memory and legacy but claims against MJ don't hurt MJ's memory and legacy?? Not to mention that most media outlets took LaToya's claims as unreasonable. And there were NO headlines that read, "Michael Jackson Estate Killed Michael Jackson". Yet there were tons of articles written about Michael giving cocaine to minors, making a jump from calling him a drug supplier to calling him a pedo and saying they knew he molested children. And, even after Aaron gave his rebuttal, outlets were still just reporting the original story as late as Jul 6th without the denial from Aaron.

Of course it is too late to say anything now. But what about the almost full month ago when this story first surfaced. The LaToya story was old by the time the Estate chose to respond, but they responded still.

A note when this first began to even say to the fan community that they were looking into it would have been appreciated. Instead we had to get second hand information from fans who emailed the estate to even know that they were aware of the story. The same way that this letter to the fan community now does not "Feed the fire", this letter weeks ago to us in the same format would have done much for my security about the estate, personally. I have become so disillusioned with all of them.

ginvid;3432344 said:
Claims against them hurt MJ's memory and legacy but claims against MJ don't hurt MJ's memory and legacy?? Not to mention that most media outlets took LaToya's claims as unreasonable. And there were NO headlines that read, "Michael Jackson Estate Killed Michael Jackson". Yet there were tons of articles written about Michael giving cocaine to minors, making a jump from calling him a drug supplier to calling him a pedo and saying they knew he molested children. And, even after Aaron gave his rebuttal, outlets were still just reporting the original story as late as Jul 6th without the denial from Aaron.

I don´t think the Carter-Story gets so much media-attention and the dementi of the story comes in a lot of papers. And the different beween the Latoya-story and the Carter -Story ist. Carter himself makes a dementi. Latoya herself goes from interview to interview and repaets her accusations. And the Estate let her make this interviews until she says in one interview Branca is a murder and this accusation was printed in newspapers. And after this interview they make a statement.

Great to hear them talk out about these issues, it is great to have some contact from them and to address us the fans personally. But I do feel inclined to agree with ginvid slightly.

At this point its like damn if you do, damn if you don't....woulda, coulda, shoulda. As far as I am concerned all involved in all things Michael Jackson care to benefit financially from him in one way or the other. The Estate reps released a response, I'm fine with it, just as I would've been fine if nothing was said given that I'm aware that they will not be able to respond to every thing said on Michael Jackson (given that sometimes bring more attention to something can at times backfire). If there are objections to the way The Estate handled this, then there should be the same objections towards MJ's own family 'cause lets face it, what did they do to dispel these rumours?

Last edited:
The fact is, accusations against Branca and McClain are not going to garner anywhere near the attention that accusations against Michael are going to receive. Aaron Carter's story has much more potential for damage, and in my opinion, if either story were to be addressed, that one should have been given priority over the other.

The Carter story very much indeed got a lot of media attention. It was everywhere. Over 200 media outlets wrote stories about it. We just sent out letters as a community to (I think) it was 130 magazines who did not print retractions to their original story. Nevermind those who wrote it and then went and said something about Aaron's retraction later. Also, once a story like that is released, people think of it as one more story cementing their opinion of MJ. Articles and people saying Aaron recanted because of being bashed by MJ fans, but he was telling the truth. Others saying MJ was partly responsible for Carter's drug habit. And, as I said, articles making the jump from alcohol and cocaine to pedophilia. These are all extremely damaging to MJ himself and also the earning power of the estate. If oyu are going to say the claims made by Aaron has no effect, then you cannot claim that those made by LaToya have an effect.

At this point its like damn if you do, damn if you don't....woulda, coulda, shoulda. As far as I am concerned all involved in all things Michael Jackson care to benefit financially from him in one way or the other. The Estate reps released a response, I'm fine with it, just as I would've been fine if nothing was said given that I'm aware that they will not be able to respond to every thing said on Michael Jackson. If there are objections to the way The Estate handled this, then there should be the same objections towards MJ's own family 'cause lets face it, what did they do to dispel these rumours?

This isn't a thread about condemn the estate and praise the family. We don't have to divide the fans into two groups, either pro estate or pro family. The family got their lashing in the other thread, and no one is saying they are clean. But, in a thread that is speciafically about the Estate's response, I feel our opinions are waranted expressing how we feel about how they handled it.

Like I said, this has left me disillusioned. I am now suspect of the family and the Estate. I will be watching what they do with a different set of glasses on.

Last edited:
I was on vacation and now I see there was some more trash being said about Michael. I thank the Estate for handling the problem appropriately. About Latoya--what more do we expect.

I'm of the opinion that they should have said something about the Aaron Carter story. If we the fans knew about this long before it was picked up by the media then I'm pretty damn sure they should have or did know too. Putting a stop to it before it hit the media is what should have happened.

I try to have faith in them, but their judgments are questionable at times, imho.

I wish the estate would listen re: future releases: we want music left as Michael left it. No need to overproduce it, as in "Michael." The Beatles Anthology was so interesting because we got to hear raw versions of songs they later "finished." A similar project for Michael's music would be wonderful.

this maybe is a sony issue not an estate one.

At the end of the day u cant please everyone.heck i moaned at mj enough times for not sueing ppl.but he was right and the estate is doing the same interms of sometimes its better to ignore and not give them more attention.

This makes no difference to his legacy etc.mj has been accused of everything yet was still loved and still sold. Makes no difference to those who hate him and makes no difference to those that love him.theres only one person that can maje a resl difference and thats chandler and then still ppl will still believe what they want.

The estate can only do so much unless they can prove his mother never went to the police.they are hardly gonna waste time trying to find out and give huge p.r to the story.other than that he denied the drug story.

Last edited:
I'm thankful for the communication we get from the Estate, I'm also glad that we have the opportunity to voice our concerns to the Estate through the Online Team. Have there been times that I haven't been happy or wanted more? Yes there have been times that I wished the Estate was more proactive, more open and more transparent. I also realize that it's impossible for them to make us all happy all the time.

However there's one thing that I want to point out.

I still feel the same way about the Estate as I did before. I did not appreciate the way they handled this. I still think they care more about themselves than they do MJ's legacy. I don't think they really care about his legacy as much as they do making money.

As long as the Estate is in debt and in probate I think money making is quite important. Obviously we wouldn't want Michael (his kids) to lose his assets and have continuing debts. Also it's important to realize that while 10% of any money earned goes to executors 90% go to the beneficiaries.

any badmouthing of executors and their projects and accompanying protests , boycotts etc hurt the money that the executors will earn but at the same time it would hurt the money Michael's beneficiaries earn 9 fold.

The fact is, accusations against Branca and McClain are not going to garner anywhere near the attention that accusations against Michael are going to receive. Aaron Carter's story has much more potential for damage, and in my opinion, if either story were to be addressed, that one should have been given priority over the other.

I agree.. No one was checking for what Toya was saying about JB or the estate but the AC story was EVERYWHERE!!!! If they didn't say anything at all I would agree but they released a statement about Toya when they should have been releasing one about AC. I think the story about MJ hurts the estate way more than the story Toya told against them

I agree.. No one was checking for what Toya was saying about JB or the estate but the AC story was EVERYWHERE!!!! If they didn't say anything at all I would agree but they released a statement about Toya when they should have been releasing one about AC. I think the story about MJ hurts the estate way more than the story Toya told against them

but it fueled the fire about the conspiracy about the executers and Sony and lots of fans accusing that the will is fake, especially that chick Taaj malik

As long as the Estate is in debt and in probate I think money making is quite important. Obviously we wouldn't want Michael (his kids) to lose his assets and have continuing debts. Also it's important to realize that while 10% of any money earned goes to executors 90% go to the beneficiaries.

any badmouthing of executors and their projects and accompanying protests , boycotts etc hurt the money that the executors will earn but at the same time it would hurt the money Michael's beneficiaries earn 9 fold.

I agree but then again I DON'T. The money the estate makes is not contingent on JBs or JMs name but MJs. I highly doubt a consumer would not purchase a MJ product because of what Toya said about them but they WON'T purchase an MJ product because of what AC said about MJ. N the same thing goes for people that will do business with the estate. I'm sure bad news about MJ will have businesses more skeptical to do business with the estate because whether the product sell or not is contingent on MJs image to the general public and not theirs

I agree but then again I DON'T. The money the estate makes is not contingent on JBs or JMs name but MJs. I highly doubt a consumer would not purchase a MJ product because of what Toya said about them but they WON'T purchase an MJ product because of what AC said about MJ. N the same thing goes for people that will do business with the estate. I'm sure bad news about MJ will have businesses more skeptical to do business with the estate because whether the product sell or not is contingent on MJs image to the general public and not theirs

I think we need to differentiate between general public and fans.

As for the general public I think they long made their mind about Michael's alcohol and drug use and relationship with children. I don't think their purchase decision will be influenced that much.

The fans on the other hand are influenced by any information coming out. There have been people attacking on executors and projects simply based on what Latoya said. Several Jackson's had spoke against to several actions and projects done by the executors in the last 2 years and there's a group of fans that believes this and protests many and even all things coming out from the Estate. So from fan perspective the money the estate makes can be contingent on executors name.

Man, Aaron Carter can't hurt anyone's legacy, let alone Michael Jackson's. Most people out there don't know who this person is. Let's not make him feel important, because he isn't.

MJ himself rarely responded to defamatory stories, which a lot of time was frustrating. But that's how he rolled and like has been said, you can't please everyone all the time. Sometimes they will do what we want and sometime they won't. That's life.

I agree with the estate approach if they make a stetement about the cater issue the whole thing would have blow up, the issue was mostly on line why give it more leg to run, this was the reaction AC was looking for he had two weeks to come out and say the story was not true.
He wanted the fan and other to promote him and his album so he draw for a tabloid trick "say something nasty about MJ to get attention" it work every time.

I agree with the. Estate for not taking that bait. As for Latoya she is just making mischief and she did accuse John branca of plotting to kill MJ why should he not defend himself why leave it hanging out there not saying true or false.
MJ estate executor are doing their best when they don't have to they can sell everything and call it a day, we the fans need to be more understanding they can't answer every story MJ never use to answer, you can't sue everyone.
They are fighting on all side with theft who are trying to suck the estate dry they have family at there back calling them murders, fan wanting them to answer to every nasty story out in the
tabloid. It is enough to drive the sane insane.

You wouldn't have to sue everyone. Its called setting precedent. They have not done well in defending MJ the person and this will impact the estate. But they are very quick to defend themselves and congradulate themselves in every interview and status update. I support the estate because of MJ not because of them.

You wouldn't have to sue everyone. Its called setting precedent. They have not done well in defending MJ the person and this will impact the estate. But they are very quick to defend themselves and congradulate themselves in every interview and status update. I support the estate because of MJ not because of them.

MJ should have set that precedent when he was alive and then maybe... Just maybe his estate would follow suit.
I am just as clueless as the estate what some want, you can't stop tabloid from writing trash and looking at the length they will go to to make a story tells we are fighting with a monsters who's bottom line is to trash people good name for money.
Estate have better thing to do like paying off MJ 360 million dollar debts.
Fighting nasty tabloid story and suing back stabbing friend is too much of a distraction.

MJ should have set that precedent when he was alive and then maybe... Just maybe his estate would follow suit.
I am just as clueless as the estate what some want, you can't stop tabloid from writing trash and looking at the length they will go to to make a story tells we are fighting with a monsters who's bottom line is to trash people good name for money.
Estate have better thing to do like paying off MJ 360 million dollar debts.
Fighting nasty tabloid story and suing back stabbing friend is too much of a distraction.

Really you see this as MJ's doing? There is a huge difference when he is alive and able to speak for himself. He cannot speak now so they must for a multitude of
reasons. Smh

FYI:

There is no liability for defamation of the dead, either to the estate of the deceased or to the deceased's descendants or relatives. No legal action can be taken on behalf of a dead person. Only a living person can be defamed.

In short Estate cannot sue anybody for anything they say about Michael.

ivy;3432559 said:
I'm thankful for the communication we get from the Estate, I'm also glad that we have the opportunity to voice our concerns to the Estate through the Online Team. Have there been times that I haven't been happy or wanted more? Yes there have been times that I wished the Estate was more proactive, more open and more transparent. I also realize that it's impossible for them to make us all happy all the time.

However there's one thing that I want to point out.

No one has said that making money is not important. But to make it seem that the executors' reputation (in terms ofmaking money) is more inportant than MJ's reputation (which can also effect the amount of money garnered) is a gross misrepresentation. That is the point of my post.

BTW executors having people badmouthing their projects and protesting some of their decisions is their own fault. Very few fans were against the executors in the beginning (and almost all preferred them before a family member) but some of their decisions including Cascio-gate and their responses to Latoya and non response to Aaron has made some who were previously in their corner question now their motives. People react to their perceptions. If the estate does not want an apathetic fan base indifferent to any of their projects, they have to show fans they are in the battle with them to uphold MJ's legacy artisitically, financially, and with regards to personal attacks. If the only concern of theirs is finances to the point that they cannot see how the others two effect this, than we have a problem.

The fans on the other hand are influenced by any information coming out. There have been people attacking on executors and projects simply based on what Latoya said. Several Jackson's had spoke against to several actions and projects done by the executors in the last 2 years and there's a group of fans that believes this and protests many and even all things coming out from the Estate. So from fan perspective the money the estate makes can be contingent on executors name.

Not true entirely. When you are talking about the middle of the road fanbase, not many pay attention to what the family says about the executors or what TINI or Karen say about them either. Most of the fan base were in the corner of the executors and at least thought them a much better choice than the family. No way anyone can say that a story from LaToya about the excutors influenced the fan base against the executors more than the Cascio debacle or their response to the Carter debacle. If fan opinion for them has changed, it is for these two reasons that their motives have been called into question.

Also, people keep saying you cannot sue for the dead and they should not have brought more attention to theAaron story by making a formal statement. What about us? Many had to keep emailing the story to the Estate wondering if they knew what was going on. If you look back at the thread when the story broke, you will see that it was asked many times, "Does the Estate know about this? What are they going to do? What is their response?". For a month, they let fans wait, and question again and again. Just like they released this simple statement now about what their position was on the story, they could have released this statement a month ago to the fans to keep them abreast of what was going on. Yet, we had to hear from Memefan what the Estate said, otherwise we still would not have even known if they were aware of the story. Now, at this late junction, they want to release a statement? Whatever. They still would not have addressed the fans about why they did not answer Aaron if so many people had not gotten on their case for not addressing "formally" Aaron's story while addressing Latoya's as the opening line of their letter points to. When opening this is what they say

Fans have asked the Estate to elaborate on its decision to respond to some of LaToya Jackson’s comments as she promoted her new book, as well as its decision not to respond formally to a false and erroneous report out of Australia that allegedly quoted Aaron Carter as saying he and Michael used drugs together.

I don't know why fans are so thankful to them for providing this letter. They did so, not because fans have been writing them for almost a month to know their stance, but because they again want to emphasize that their reputation is more important than MJ's essentially (read between the lines). This latest explanation as to why they were correct in their decision making is falling on my deaf ears.

As for the general public I think they long made their mind about Michael's alcohol and drug use and relationship with children. I don't think their purchase decision will be influenced that much.

I disagree on this point. Many people were outraged at MJ for what the media portrayed him as being. They fed into the belief that he was a monster. When he died, they became nostalgic. They chose to remember MJ as they wanted to. For many, this was sans the scandal. They were suddenly more willing to give MJ the benefit of the doubt that they would not have given him in life. However, with stories like these, that old anger and fire is reignited. Stories such as these make people feel like, "I knew it. I knew he did it". All of that good feeling they had for him begins to disappear. Some mainstream comedians even took pedophile joke shots at him again, demeaning him even further in the public's eyes. This story was nothing but a confirmation of what they were inclined to believe before. Now, do you think these same people are going to want to take their children to MJ endorsed events? When their children just heard stories about him giving drugs and cocaine to a minor, and pedo jokes rehashed again, do you think these children are going to think of MJ in a kind light? Do you think it serves to change public perception about MJ for future generations or further cement the talented pedo image? All of this has an effect for the earning potential for the estate now and for the future. Had this Aaron story happened in isolation, it would not be a big deal. But taken in connection with both very public accusations, and the last 15 years of media bias and decemation, and it becomes another stroke in warped painting representing MJ's image.

The general public does not know OK! is a tabloid rag who pay for interviews and may make stories up. The general public does not know of Daphne's past. It does not matter the general public does not know who Aaron is before this, as they did not know either of the previous two children before they accused MJ. And then when you have reputable news outlets like CNN reporting it as well!?

MJ was accused of everything under the sun and still sold. Yes. But he was still here. He was charismatic. He had a different spirit and could rally his fans. Now you are trying to market him to a divided fan base, a youthful market and a public that continually hears stories reaffirming every bad thought they had about him and he is not here. Not as easy to sell.

No, the estate dropped the ball on this one.

Last edited:

Of course it is too late to say anything now. But what about the almost full month ago when this story first surfaced. The LaToya story was old by the time the Estate chose to respond, but they responded still.

A note when this first began to even say to the fan community that they were looking into it would have been appreciated. Instead we had to get second hand information from fans who emailed the estate to even know that they were aware of the story. The same way that this letter to the fan community now does not "Feed the fire", this letter weeks ago to us in the same format would have done much for my security about the estate, personally. I have become so disillusioned with all of them.

:unsure:

Well.... You have a point. :fear: Let's see how it goes the future.....

Yeah whatever, the estate did not waste anytime responding to La Toya when she attacked them personally. How come their responding to her did not fuel the fire? The same principal should of been applied to the Aaron Carter story. The truth is they were dragging their feet in responding to AC and they should of said someting in the height of all the uproar.

Personally I don't see what grand spectaculer things some of you claim the estate is doing I don't see it.

The Carter story very much indeed got a lot of media attention. It was everywhere. Over 200 media outlets wrote stories about it. We just sent out letters as a community to (I think) it was 130 magazines who did not print retractions to their original story. Nevermind those who wrote it and then went and said something about Aaron's retraction later. Also, once a story like that is released, people think of it as one more story cementing their opinion of MJ. Articles and people saying Aaron recanted because of being bashed by MJ fans, but he was telling the truth. Others saying MJ was partly responsible for Carter's drug habit. And, as I said, articles making the jump from alcohol and cocaine to pedophilia. These are all extremely damaging to MJ himself and also the earning power of the estate. If oyu are going to say the claims made by Aaron has no effect, then you cannot claim that those made by LaToya have an effect.

This isn't a thread about condemn the estate and praise the family. We don't have to divide the fans into two groups, either pro estate or pro family. The family got their lashing in the other thread, and no one is saying they are clean. But, in a thread that is speciafically about the Estate's response, I feel our opinions are waranted expressing how we feel about how they handled it.

Like I said, this has left me disillusioned. I am now suspect of the family and the Estate. I will be watching what they do with a different set of glasses on.
The Carter story has died down now if the Estate had released a statement regaring Carter's claims it would have gone even further prompting Carter to back up his version of the events even more.

Yeah whatever, the estate did not waste anytime responding to La Toya when she attacked them personally. How come their responding to her did not fuel the fire? The same principal should of been applied to the Aaron Carter story. The truth is they were dragging their feet in responding to AC and they should of said someting in the height of all the uproar.

Personally I don't see what grand spectaculer things some of you claim the estate is doing I don't see it.

I agree.. I understand not saying anything about it before it was known in the US or it ventured outside of tabs, but once it started hitting big stations... its time to say something. N in the next fews years we will really see what the executors are made off. Lets see how they handle things once things start to calm down a little.

No one has said that making money is not important. But to make it seem that the executors' reputation (in terms ofmaking money) is more inportant than MJ's reputation (which can also effect the amount of money garnered) is a gross misrepresentation. That is the point of my post.

BTW executors having people badmouthing their projects and protesting some of their decisions is their own fault. Very few fans were against the executors in the beginning (and almost all preferred them before a family member) but some of their decisions including Cascio-gate and their responses to Latoya and non response to Aaron has made some who were previously in their corner question now their motives. People react to their perceptions. If the estate does not want an apathetic fan base indifferent to any of their projects, they have to show fans they are in the battle with them to uphold MJ's legacy artisitically, financially, and with regards to personal attacks. If the only concern of theirs is finances to the point that they cannot see how the others two effect this, than we have a problem.

Not true entirely. When you are talking about the middle of the road fanbase, not many pay attention to what the family says about the executors or what TINI or Karen say about them either. Most of the fan base were in the corner of the executors and at least thought them a much better choice than the family. No way anyone can say that a story from LaToya about the excutors influenced the fan base against the executors more than the Cascio debacle or their response to the Carter debacle. If fan opinion for them has changed, it is for these two reasons that their motives have been called into question.

Also, people keep saying you cannot sue for the dead and they should not have brought more attention to theAaron story by making a formal statement. What about us? Many had to keep emailing the story to the Estate wondering if they knew what was going on. If you look back at the thread when the story broke, you will see that it was asked many times, "Does the Estate know about this? What are they going to do? What is their response?". For a month, they let fans wait, and question again and again. Just like they released this simple statement now about what their position was on the story, they could have released this statement a month ago to the fans to keep them abreast of what was going on. Yet, we had to hear from Memefan what the Estate said, otherwise we still would not have even known if they were aware of the story. Now, at this late junction, they want to release a statement? Whatever. They still would not have addressed the fans about why they did not answer Aaron if so many people had not gotten on their case for not addressing "formally" Aaron's story while addressing Latoya's as the opening line of their letter points to. When opening this is what they say

I don't know why fans are so thankful to them for providing this letter. They did so, not because fans have been writing them for almost a month to know their stance, but because they again want to emphasize that their reputation is more important than MJ's essentially (read between the lines). This latest explanation as to why they were correct in their decision making is falling on my deaf ears.

I disagree on this point. Many people were outraged at MJ for what the media portrayed him as being. They fed into the belief that he was a monster. When he died, they became nostalgic. They chose to remember MJ as they wanted to. For many, this was sans the scandal. They were suddenly more willing to give MJ the benefit of the doubt that they would not have given him in life. However, with stories like these, that old anger and fire is reignited. Stories such as these make people feel like, "I knew it. I knew he did it". All of that good feeling they had for him begins to disappear. Some mainstream comedians even took pedophile joke shots at him again, demeaning him even further in the public's eyes. This story was nothing but a confirmation of what they were inclined to believe before. Now, do you think these same people are going to want to take their children to MJ endorsed events? When their children just heard stories about him giving drugs and cocaine to a minor, and pedo jokes rehashed again, do you think these children are going to think of MJ in a kind light? Do you think it serves to change public perception about MJ for future generations or further cement the talented pedo image? All of this has an effect for the earning potential for the estate now and for the future. Had this Aaron story happened in isolation, it would not be a big deal. But taken in connection with both very public accusations, and the last 15 years of media bias and decemation, and it becomes another stroke in warped painting representing MJ's image.

The general public does not know OK! is a tabloid rag who pay for interviews and may make stories up. The general public does not know of Daphne's past. It does not matter the general public does not know who Aaron is before this, as they did not know either of the previous two children before they accused MJ. And then when you have reputable news outlets like CNN reporting it as well!?

MJ was accused of everything under the sun and still sold. Yes. But he was still here. He was charismatic. He had a different spirit and could rally his fans. Now you are trying to market him to a divided fan base, a youthful market and a public that continually hears stories reaffirming every bad thought they had about him and he is not here. Not as easy to sell.

No, the estate dropped the ball on this one.

I agree.. I remember i was in Walmart near the electronics section and this little kid (no more than 5yrs) kept telling his mom "mommy, mommy I want Michael Jackson, I want Michael Jackson." (im assuming he is talking about the game). N all the kids vids on youtube of them singing, dancing and playing with MJ products. How do you think their parents are suppose to feel about a story like this coming out and making big headlines??? Im sure its not a good look at all.

N im just sorry.. How can you not only respond to Toya and not AC, but also try to make it seem like what Toya said was so "damaging" that it needed a response, but what AC said wasnt??? GTFO!!!!
99.9% of the population 1)dont know 2)havent heard 3)dont care what Toya said about them. BUT im sure many more knows what AC "said".

Is it just me or if every time someone says something against the estate they have a response. Even when Howard Mann said something against them they responded... I was like WTF!?!?! Who gives a flying f*ck about what Howard Mann has to say?!?!? Its having me to start questionong them now. While I dont agree with alot Toya says (99% of her conspicary/estate talk, but there may be some truth somewhere in the pudding. Like alot of her first book proved to be true (hell even MJ said there was some truth in it. Im not talking about all that crazy talk she did in the media during that time but what is actually is the book. The book isnt that slandarous at all, its the interviews she did that were CRAZY). After its all said and done im still on the fence though. The truth will come to light one day........

I think we need to differentiate between general public and fans.

The public goes with whatever is being reported (good or bad). The fan community are the ones who know the ins and outs of everything. So when the public hear stories like this, it very damaging to MJs rep (that, unfortunately, has been rebulit due to his passing). N yes the fans are influenced by info, but when business decisions are made, the target audience isnt the "fans". They try to target the products to the average consumer because that is where most of the money comes from. So i highly doubt that a few fans protest against the executors will matter because the general public dont care and dont even know who the executors are (n the public is the selling point).

Back