The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

i think D.I. is a female..but i can't be certain. i was asked a question by D.I. once, and saw some convos, and i just thought a female was speaking.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

DI is a man and married and has kids! haha! But I mean I havent been in this thread in a long time either, Im not really waiting for anything to happen.. been let down too many times.

i think D.I. is a female..but i can't be certain. i was asked a question by D.I. once, and saw some convos, and i just thought a female was speaking.

DI is a man and married and has kids! haha!

Now that's a funny conversation lol. Thank you guys lol.

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime is right :yes:

I saw a new video today well atleast I never saw it before. That person found the flight registrations of june 25th. And there was a flight that took off at 9.44 I believe and there wasn't any registration of the landing. I'll try to find it again.

Edit: here it is
[youtube]7qOay8foEz4[/youtube]

It is quiet in here...But in the world of youtube it's pretty much almost everyday that there a hoax video made about something! lol Here's a interesting one I saw today!!

I guess the point here is that those trucks supposedly were sold on June 13?
I would rather say they were on public display just for the day/event.

i know one thing..youtube is now taking financial advantage of these videos. they didn't allow this one to be imbedded.

I guess the point here is that those trucks supposedly were sold on June 13?
I would rather say they were on public display just for the day/event.
thats what it looks like to me,that they were on public display for that day,

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime is right :yes:

I saw a new video today well atleast I never saw it before. That person found the flight registrations of june 25th. And there was a flight that took off at 9.44 I believe and there wasn't any registration of the landing. I'll try to find it again.

Edit: here it is
[youtube]7qOay8foEz4[/youtube]

Thanks that's a good video, I had seen stuff about the unknown flight to Mexico on 25/6 and stuff about the hand writing similarities - not about the 3 year plan though with TII... interesting. I just hate Diane Dimond though..ugh.

You know...
I think Michael Jackson - the biggest superstar in the world is gone forever.
He gave more than enough.
Maybe he really wanted a normal life.
Maybe Michael - the person is alive.
I hope so. Sometimes I need anything...just anything to keep the faith.

Quoting Diane Dimond's article was a stupid idea. It has nothing to do with the 'hoax'.

Other than that the video was interesting... But I there's something I don't understand. There were reports saying that LAX airport (or some other airport?) was shut in June 25 and that there were no flights that day\a part of it - except for one. Many hoax videos use this "fact".. now this video shows a huge list of flights... so what the heck?

As for the ambulances I find it kind of weird both tracks were shown\sold in
this display on June 13 then were used on June 25... what are the odds, really? you don't have to believe Michael is alive to admit some things are just beyond statistics and logics.

how do we know that firetuck and ambulance were for sale that day?i watched the video but i must have missed that part.

how do we know that firetuck and ambulance were for sale that day?i watched the video but i must have missed that part.

Me too.
And have to agree on the Diane part. But lots of vid's have parts that don't really matter.

^ I mean really?! LMAO! How about that Oct 29th date of a comeback.....lol Heard about that one? (SMH)

a371l.png

but the hands on the caped figure have thick fingers. one thing i noticed about Michael, was what was different from the fingers of any man..Michael's fingers were like that of a boy. very thin.

but the hands on the caped figure have thick fingers. one thing i noticed about Michael, was what was different from the fingers of any man..Michael's fingers were like that of a boy. very thin.

I think its funny - fans always notice his hands. I have noticed over many years that people will say this or that pic is fake - look at his hands.

Only thing different with Michaels hands compared to "other" people is the size. Much bigger than normal. But it some pictures, they seem to be smaller, some pictures they seem to be bigger.

It all varies.

As for the pictures I posted: I dunno.

I just relaised that 'LeahciM' is Michael back to front but someone has probably already spotted that! Just thought it was interesting. When was this video taken, it looks like a pic of Michael I have seen before....looks like Michael though, I think the hands are the ight size, Michael had/has big hands!

I agree !

I did notice the name but then my name is michel and as a kid in my day that was the thing to do was muck around with reversing names, like I remember skinner is rennicks which was significant name change for somone well known like a novelist or something. Im not sure why?? I was probably too young to understand why.

I though it interesting though that the concept is still used!

So like he can just walk down the street like it's nothing? No one cares? O_O Interesting though what that chick yelled out though ain't it? lol....o_O

People said that wasn't Michael at the O2 because of his hands, only to be proven wrong. Not saying those pictures are Michael, but writing them off because of the appearance of hands would be hypocritical. Considering the pictures are grainy and distorted as is.

Last edited:

Well, this guy must be the closest look alike there is...

Not really, I think the video is distorted and the way it is for a reason. In the "Leachim" video posted on the last page, it becomes a bit obvious to me that it's not Michael by his facial appearance. And according to a hoax video on youtube, MJHoaxEvidence had a conversation with "Leachim", in the video it shows the conversation and apparently there are six "Leachim's" and they're all different people. The user even claimed that Michael at the O2 was a "Leachim" and not Michael at all, and the "Leachim" in the video that andromeda had put out isn't Michael, but a "Leachim" that's different from the O2 appearance. So apparently, there are six different people on this world who look exactly identical to Michael Jackson, I for one, do not think that is physically possible.

Sounds pretty crazy, haha.

But I don't really care, I just find it that the guy looks very much like Michael. You can't deny it.

People said that wasn't Michael at the O2 because of his hands, only to be proven wrong. Not saying those pictures are Michael, but writing them off because of the appearance of hands would be hypocritical. Considering the pictures are grainy and distorted as is.

hypocrisy has nothing to do with it. you can't relate one appearance to the other, when you're talking about Michael and so many impersonators. i never looked at his hands at the 02 and i knew it was him. i heard him speak. i saw him in full. this picture you're talking about is a grainy picture. and at the 02 i did see his hands and they did look thin. after that, all we had to go on was a bunch of photographs. seperate photographs showing just a headshot, or just a hand, and not his whole body. so comparisons cannot be made. now this grainy picture is a still, compared to the whole moving body of Michael at the 02 that i saw. and in that grainy picture i can study it and see thick hands..
as far as i am concerned, all i have to go on in that picture is a hand, because everything else is hooded.

and quite frankly, though Michael is forever extremely unique, seeing is not always believing..especially from person to person. two different people tend to see the same thing differently. so..unless the whole world sees any one thing exactly the same(which will never happen) the idea of hypocrisy can never enter into this kind of a subject matter imo

hypocrisy has nothing to do with it. you can't relate one appearance to the other, when you're talking about Michael and so many impersonators. i never looked at his hands at the 02 and i knew it was him. i heard him speak. i saw him in full. this picture you're talking about is a grainy picture. and at the 02 i did see his hands and they did look thin. after that, all we had to go on was a bunch of photographs. seperate photographs showing just a headshot, or just a hand, and not his whole body. so comparisons cannot be made. now this grainy picture is a still, compared to the whole moving body of Michael at the 02 that i saw. and in that grainy picture i can study it and see thick hands..
as far as i am concerned, all i have to go on in that picture is a hand, because everything else is hooded.

and quite frankly, though Michael is forever extremely unique, seeing is not always believing..especially from person to person. two different people tend to see the same thing differently. so..unless the whole world sees any one thing exactly the same(which will never happen) the idea of hypocrisy can never enter into this kind of a subject matter imo

The picture being grainy has to do with the authenticity of the person in the video, I think we can agree that that's one of the reason why that isn't Michael in the video's or photos. What I was saying is, one judging by hands may not be the prime way to tell why it isn't Michael, as that same argument was used against the real man himself.

The picture being grainy has to do with the authenticity of the person in the video, I think we can agree that that's one of the reason why that isn't Michael in the video's or photos. What I was saying is, one judging by hands may not be the prime way to tell why it isn't Michael, as that same argument was used against the real man himself.

i saw a photograph of MJ at the 02, and a caption where somebody was arguing that that wasn't him, but they included an insert photograph, of a hand, alongside the photograph of Michael, from head to toe, onstage, waving. in the caption, they tried to say why that wasn't MJ. but as far as i was concerned, that argument didn't work, because the hand in the insert looked different from Michael's hands in the full body photo. so, if that was what you were referring to, to me, i wasn't convinced of their argument, either. if they were trying to convince me that wasn't MJ, they were doing a terrible job. again, in the full body photo, MJ's fingers looked thin, and in the insert, there was a hand with thick fingers, and sores on it. i wondered if they actually were able to see what they were doing, let alone, trying to convince anybody else.

Back