The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Jackson_popcorn.gif

:shifty:​

@ Ashtanga I got ur msges sweetie expect a nice long msg from me tomorrow! Thanks for checking on me! Luv u all!!

Ok. ;) Waiting.... :timer:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

OH my God at Teddy's tweets - I know what he means about belief sometimes you just feel something .... or do you think he knows more? Wish we had a better idea of where his belief comes from - the heart or knowledge?

Question -'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

Teddy -'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.'

Question - 'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

Teddy - 'YEP YEP'

Question - 'Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks'

Teddy - 'Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.'

Question- 'bro they saying u think mike's alive in india or whatever. Clear this up these fans are acting stupid as shit'

Teddy - 'Patience and focus. Tell them to focus on MJ. Love to them all.'

Question- 'some ppl r sayin ur tlkin bout ur belief of mj bein alive to promote the album, but u already said it's nothin to do with that!'

Teddy - 'Now does that make sense? The record is already 3.2 pre-sold. I truly believe in my heart and whoever don't like it...Cee-lo F-U!'

Question - 'You certainly have right to belive as U wish but how do U reconsile the pain etched on his mother's face and childrens sadness'

Teddy - 'its my believe and it shouldn't offend anyone and what they think.'

Question - 'The 12+ people who committed suicide from his death--that would be blood on his hands. You think he would like that?'

Teddy - 'It's bigger than that. So focus!!!!! Believe like you believe in got if you do.'

Teddy -'You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont
.'

Teddy - 'If you don't like what I said just give the hell off my page I don't need you here you bootleg!!!'

Question - 'da Cee-lo F U was not to me I hope? i like u whateva u believe, i just was wantin to make clear that it wasn't to promote album'

Teddy - 'It's in general...to whoever is getting at me for believing'

Question - 'Why R U insulting people?Is that necessary?Can u kindly keep your belief of MJ being alive to urself?Or do U HAVE to spread it?'

Teddy - 'You beat it too, bootleg. Git off my page, and F with someone else. One less person I'd you got nothing cool to say.'

Question - 'feel free not to believe what you're given to see. I believe Michael is alive too. and it's not about hurting other people...'

Teddy - 'Thank you!!!!'

Question - 'I can post a pic of Madonna and say that´s me but whatever... So, why the hoax bullshit? I know you talk to family, so why?'

Teddy - 'This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh'

Question - 'what makes you believe he's still alive? you're close with the fam, do they know you feel this way?'

Teddy - 'ok block'

Question - 'and you claim to be MJ's friend!!'

Teddy - 'Ok block...bootleg!!!!'

Question - 'do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson of L.O.V.E....'

Teddy - 'Like Jesus!!!'

Question - 'Uhhm @TeddyRiley1 if u think mj was murdered, why 'jeopardize his life' by saying he's still with us, but hiding?? #wtf'

Teddy - 'I never said he was in hiding. I can only hope.'

NEW..

Question - '
TeddyRiley1 has lost his mind.. I jus heard he's talkin bout Michael Jackson's alive.. You to old to be talkin crazy dude!! #imjussayin'

Teddy - 'Dude you look older than me. What are you saying? Never crazy, just a lil more wiser than you.'

Question - ' hi Teddy!being open and honest is sometimes painful as u see ! But you are very brave to do that! I will not give up will you ?'

Teddy - 'I wouldn't be here if I gave up ma. I never give up.'

Question - ' I really hope you are sincere in what you say and are not giving MJ fans false hope. I hope u are not playing with emotions.x'

Teddy - 'I DON'T PLAY...I TAKE LIFE SERIOUS.'

Question - ' really hope you didn't play with us.Some people(myself included)took your words as truth.'

Teddy - 'FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU.'

Last edited:

kinda wish he'd get straight to the point of what he REALLY REALLY believes, 'cos i kinda feel he gives off vibes, rather than actually saying.

kinda wish he'd get straight to the point of what he REALLY REALLY believes, 'cos i kinda feel he gives off vibes, rather than actually saying.

i know, right? i'm sick of all this innuendo....:ninja:

NEW..

Question - '
TeddyRiley1 has lost his mind.. I jus heard he's talkin bout Michael Jackson's alive.. You to old to be talkin crazy dude!! #imjussayin'

Teddy - 'Dude you look older than me. What are you saying? Never crazy, just a lil more wiser than you.'

Question - ' hi Teddy!being open and honest is sometimes painful as u see ! But you are very brave to do that! I will not give up will you ?'

Question - ' I really hope you are sincere in what you say and are not giving MJ fans false hope. I hope u are not playing with emotions.x'

Question - ' really hope you didn't play with us.Some people(myself included)took your words as truth.'

:fear:

Question - '

:bugeyed Holy Sh*t.................

You might all be following TR right now but just for the ppl who didn't read his latest tweets:

TEDDY RILEY
I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!!!
1 hour ago

TEDDY RILEY NOW HATERS LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY F WIT ME...I MAY PLAY AROUND BUT I'M NOT THAT DUDE TO TAKE MESS. I'M GROWN ASS MAN. CONT.
49 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY YOU COME ON MY PAGE HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RESPECT OR STAY THE F OFF. I DON'T GIVE A ISH ABOUT A HATER. HATERS CAN KISS MY MFA.
49 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY @SaraFanOrianthi IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.
47 minutes

TEDDY RILEY OK I WON'T ANSWER THE HATERS I'LL JUST BLOCK THEM IF ONE WORD IF OFF KEY.
42 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY @Shaniceonline @flexiam I'M REAL, TELLING MY BROTHER GET HIS GAME UP. ITS ON AND POPPIN!!!
41 minutes ago

You might all be following TR right now but just for the ppl who didn't read his latest tweets:

TEDDY RILEY
I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!!!
1 hour ago

TEDDY RILEY NOW HATERS LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY F WIT ME...I MAY PLAY AROUND BUT I'M NOT THAT DUDE TO TAKE MESS. I'M GROWN ASS MAN. CONT.
49 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY YOU COME ON MY PAGE HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RESPECT OR STAY THE F OFF. I DON'T GIVE A ISH ABOUT A HATER. HATERS CAN KISS MY MFA.
49 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY @SaraFanOrianthi IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.
47 minutes

TEDDY RILEY OK I WON'T ANSWER THE HATERS I'LL JUST BLOCK THEM IF ONE WORD IF OFF KEY.
42 minutes ago

TEDDY RILEY @Shaniceonline @flexiam I'M REAL, TELLING MY BROTHER GET HIS GAME UP. ITS ON AND POPPIN!!!
41 minutes ago

:bugeyed

:fear:

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 Idon`t know,why U said,what U said about MJ`s alive,but have to say:it`s not nice to play with ? of ppl wich really still mourn
14 hours ago

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@mj123451 I SAY IT CAUSE I FEEL IT. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I FEEL. WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION & STAY OFF MY PAGE.
14 hours ago

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 of course,every1 can say,what he/she wants -I`m not asked 4 myself,but I know ppl here You & other hoaxers will mentaly destroy
14 hours ago

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@mj123451 MEANING YOU & PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU!!! I'M BEING NICE ABOUT IT, CAUSE PEOPLE SAY I'M HARD ON FOLK. HAVE A NICE DAY.
14 hours ago

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 If I wouldn`t know these ppl,I could just ignore it,bcz I believe MJ was KILLED,but I can`t ignore it,bcz I know these ppl
14 hours ago

No problem :) I will continue to do it until ppl don't want to read it anymore.

^Thanks! :) Keep em coming! ;)

But, yea Teddy is right! If ya don't want to read what he is saying better not be all up on his page...really make no sense! It's like when people use to come on this thread and complain, when they shouldn't if they don't agree and might get upset! It was emotional for me at first this hoax theory & very confusing!

But, I was open to it and never got upset when I thought this could be a possibility, more so then!? I'm pretty use to it now and use it more like a investigation kind of thing then anything else! It falls right into other things like a possible murder? Yet, some don't realize it! Oh well! It shows many inconsistencies that play into both, it can really go either way!

Cause one thing for sure what happen on June 25th was NO accident, IMO! So I will keep watching all kinds of video hoax and others, even if I one day stop posting on here about it?! I do it to get both sides of what might have happened? To be closed to either one side is no option for me because I might miss some valuable info!

Thank god, I can handle such a thing others would go mad for them it would be to emotional, hearing this and that! lol

I wonder if anyone feels the same as me? lol :/ :D

Oh and in no way do I feel Murray is innocent in anyway! Since that's the problem people have with people believing in the hoax! Because you see, if MJ is alive? Then Murray is covering for him for money! How can he not be being paid for this if true? and if he Murdered MJ? He still did it for the Money, so many are saying someone paid him and follow the money trail! Shoot, if it was an accident and it was just neglect what he did? He still was working for the money that he would have made from MJ on tour! lol So, Ya MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! Can't seem to get away from it! SMH

Last edited:

Just a little something I came up...wanted to share with you :

".....I had to go to a PLACE WITH NO NAME, but I will come back ANOTHER DAY.
It is MUCH TOO SOON now. Allways know WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE and be aware of a MONSTER waiting in the dark. When you hear the BREAKING NEWS.... come...HOLD MY HAND and give me ONE MORE CHANCE. And KEEP YOUR HEAD UP because you ___belived____.
:)

Aww that is nice Zpreda :)

I agree with you bluetopez! At the beginning of this week there was someone who posted the same as all non believers do "Michael would never do this to us or his children and family" but he/she deleted the post after some PM talk with me (page 280). I'm so tired of ppl stiring things up in here.

Thank you, Angela_MJJ !
No matter what we all think, it is NOT impossible for him to to this.
Stranger things have happened in the world. But I am torn apart with all this.
So many strange things...like there were allways two worlds concerning Michael...those who thought he was guilty and those who belived.
He was allways so controversial indeed.
I will wait...no matter how long it takes. Maybe crazy...but true.

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 Idon`t know,why U said,what U said about MJ`s alive,but have to say:it`s not nice to play with ? of ppl wich really still mourn
14 hours ago

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@mj123451 I SAY IT CAUSE I FEEL IT. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I FEEL. WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION & STAY OFF MY PAGE.
14 hours ago

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 of course,every1 can say,what he/she wants -I`m not asked 4 myself,but I know ppl here You & other hoaxers will mentaly destroy
14 hours ago

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@mj123451 MEANING YOU & PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU!!! I'M BEING NICE ABOUT IT, CAUSE PEOPLE SAY I'M HARD ON FOLK. HAVE A NICE DAY.
14 hours ago

mj123451 Michi
@TeddyRiley1 If I wouldn`t know these ppl,I could just ignore it,bcz I believe MJ was KILLED,but I can`t ignore it,bcz I know these ppl
14 hours ago
:scratch:

What does he mean by all this? In what he believes? :fear:

^Thanks! :) Keep em coming! ;)

But, yea Teddy is right! If ya don't want to read what he is saying better not be all up on his page...really make no sense! It's like when people use to come on this thread and complain, when they shouldn't if they don't agree and might get upset! It was emotional for me at first this hoax theory & very confusing!

But, I was open to it and never got upset when I thought this could be a possibility, more so then!? I'm pretty use to it now and use it more like a investigation kind of thing then anything else! It falls right into other things like a possible murder? Yet, some don't realize it! Oh well! It shows many inconsistencies that play into both, it can really go either way!

Cause one thing for sure what happen on June 25th was NO accident, IMO! So I will keep watching all kinds of video hoax and others, even if I one day stop posting on here about it?! I do it to get both sides of what might have happened? To be closed to either one side is no option for me because I might miss some valuable info!

:agree: too!!!!!!!!

Just a little something I came up...wanted to share with you :

".....I had to go to a PLACE WITH NO NAME, but I will come back ANOTHER DAY.
It is MUCH TOO SOON now. Allways know WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE and be aware of a MONSTER waiting in the dark. When you hear the BREAKING NEWS.... come...HOLD MY HAND and give me ONE MORE CHANCE. And KEEP YOUR HEAD UP because you ___belived____.
:)
I liked it! :yes: :wild:

Hey, Joe and Leonard Rowe arrived in Brazil yesterday and it seems they will stay here until the 29th of November. They will promote the book Leonard Rowe. :bugeyed :fear:

Question -'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

Teddy -'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.'

Question - 'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

Teddy - 'YEP YEP'

Question - 'Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks'

Teddy - 'Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.'

Question- 'bro they saying u think mike's alive in india or whatever. Clear this up these fans are acting stupid as shit'

Teddy - 'Patience and focus. Tell them to focus on MJ. Love to them all.'

Question- 'some ppl r sayin ur tlkin bout ur belief of mj bein alive to promote the album, but u already said it's nothin to do with that!'

Teddy - 'Now does that make sense? The record is already 3.2 pre-sold. I truly believe in my heart and whoever don't like it...Cee-lo F-U!'

Question - 'You certainly have right to belive as U wish but how do U reconsile the pain etched on his mother's face and childrens sadness'

Teddy - 'its my believe and it shouldn't offend anyone and what they think.'

Question - 'The 12+ people who committed suicide from his death--that would be blood on his hands. You think he would like that?'

Teddy - 'It's bigger than that. So focus!!!!! Believe like you believe in got if you do.'

Teddy -'You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont
.'

Teddy - 'If you don't like what I said just give the hell off my page I don't need you here you bootleg!!!'

Question - 'da Cee-lo F U was not to me I hope? i like u whateva u believe, i just was wantin to make clear that it wasn't to promote album'

Teddy - 'It's in general...to whoever is getting at me for believing'

Question - 'Why R U insulting people?Is that necessary?Can u kindly keep your belief of MJ being alive to urself?Or do U HAVE to spread it?'

Teddy - 'You beat it too, bootleg. Git off my page, and F with someone else. One less person I'd you got nothing cool to say.'

Question - 'feel free not to believe what you're given to see. I believe Michael is alive too. and it's not about hurting other people...'

Teddy - 'Thank you!!!!'

Question - 'I can post a pic of Madonna and say that´s me but whatever... So, why the hoax bullshit? I know you talk to family, so why?'

Teddy - 'This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh'

Question - 'what makes you believe he's still alive? you're close with the fam, do they know you feel this way?'

Teddy - 'ok block'

Question - 'and you claim to be MJ's friend!!'

Teddy - 'Ok block...bootleg!!!!'

Question - 'do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson of L.O.V.E....'

Teddy - 'Like Jesus!!!'

Question - 'Uhhm @TeddyRiley1 if u think mj was murdered, why 'jeopardize his life' by saying he's still with us, but hiding?? #wtf'

Teddy - 'I never said he was in hiding. I can only hope.'

Question - 'TeddyRiley1 has lost his mind.. I jus heard he's talkin bout Michael Jackson's alive.. You to old to be talkin crazy dude!! #imjussayin'

----------------------------

NEW..

(he's getting angry..)

Question: Yo @teddyriley1 seek help fam MJ's gone. Everyone a conspiracy theorist now

Teddy: AS KENNY POWERS FROM EASTBOUND N DOWN WOULD SAY, YOU'RE F-ING OUT!!! ONS DROP SOME TROOP, YOU NEED TO SEEK HELP U F#$* WIPE!!

Question: why does this fool @TeddyRiley1 believe the MJ is still alive...

Teddy: YOU'RE F-ING OUT YOU AWIPE!!! GET OFF MY PAGE MUSCLE HEAD.

Teddy: I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!

Question: why does this fool @TeddyRiley1 believe the MJ is still alive... >lmao

Teddy: Ssshhhh you got a lot in you. Get off my page big hater.

Teddy: How abOut me blocking for getting out of line on my page!!!

Question: u shouldn't pick a fight wit me imma beast.asshole.

Teddy: Yes you are a beast hehehe...Beat it beast!!!!

Question: I'm not ur daughters chump I fight back.

Teddy: Ok I gotta block you fat ass...block the beast.

Question: get off ur page? Nobody was on ur fucking page. Dumb ass. Sit yo has been ass down b4 I sit u down **** nigga.

Teddy: Your mother what?

Question: don't forget hating is the sincerest form of flattery, take care brotha :D

Teddy: Thank you family.

Teddy: NOW HATERS LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY F WIT ME...I MAY PLAY AROUND BUT I'M NOT THAT DUDE TO TAKE MESS. I'M GROWN ASS MAN. CONT.

Teddy: YOU COME ON MY PAGE HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RESPECT OR STAY THE F OFF. I DON'T GIVE A ISH ABOUT A HATER. HATERS CAN KISS MY MFA.

Question: @TeddyRiley1 I heard that ur beLIEver too :)

Teddy: IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.

Question: You must learn patience, just like Luke Skywalker did. Control....you must learn to control.

Teddy: YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M CALM NOW.

Question: Mr.Riley I'm a big fan. **** them whose and stop replying to them stank ass bitches.

Teddy: THANKS FAM...I'M GOING BACK IN THE LAB. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU BELIEVERS. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL.

Teddy: OK I WON'T ANSWER THE HATERS I'LL JUST BLOCK THEM IF ONE WORD IF OFF KEY.

Question: I don`t know,why U said,what U said about MJ`s alive,but have to say:it`s not nice to play with ♥ of ppl wich really still mourn

Teddy: I SAY IT CAUSE I FEEL IT. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I FEEL. WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION & STAY OFF MY PAGE.

Teddy: MEANING YOU & PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU!!! I'M BEING NICE ABOUT IT, CAUSE PEOPLE SAY I'M HARD ON FOLK. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Who knew 2pac had someone that could rap like him? Well isn't this "Breaking News" (pun intended) lmao This is a good video please watch! ;)

hey i just noticed on the back of the wii game AiLiVE,i just typed it into google and it,s just a company that works with nintendo,
all this is doing my head in,i,m seeing things that i shouldn,t be seeing everywhere,over anylising everything.

Maybe you have seen this before ( than I apologize for posting :) ).
Do you see what is there on his lower lip ? Interesting.
4577744501.jpg

4325441971.jpg

^^ No, I've never seen that before....interesting, indeed ...:ninja:

Question: Could you look in MJ's kids eyes or his Mothers eyes and tell them you think MJ is still alive? Just a question!

Teddy: Yes fool now get off my page.

^LOL @ Teddy!

Check out this drawing made by Corey Feldman at MJs memorial! It's very interesting!

Edit: The person made a new updated video saying they found out Corey didn't draw the picture? o_O SMH lol But, they still think he knows something? *shrugs* Anyway whom ever drew it? made a interesting pic! lol

Last edited:

4577744501.jpg

4325441971.jpg

wow. i wouldnt put it past sony putting out these "secrets". keeping Mj "alive" makes them more money.

4577744501.jpg

4325441971.jpg

:bugeyed:scratch:Weird because others have notice the lips actually saying L.O.V.E

That's what I see too!:yes: But, I can also see the A LIVE part too!:eek::mello:

Back