The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Did anyone ever consider that song, Opus None or whatever it's called that was released could be part of the hoax? Just because of the way it sounds....obviously a remix of Destiny, but the song repeats itself over and over 'so much confusion....'...plus sounds like some of the words are backwards :ninja: ....and wasn't this song released the same day as BN ? :ninja: I just found it interesting...since this came straight from the vault...

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Teddy tweeted again..

28ioyuh.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/28ioyuh.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/TeddyRiley1/status/6117487095582720

dammit Teddy.....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This twitter is not fake? Just wondering... :bugeyed

It has nothing to do with the thread, the Brazilian press is saying that Joe will be here in Brazil next week to promote the book's Leonard Rowe will be released here in December. LOL I'm sure Joe will do some interviews to talk about the book. :fear:

It has nothing to do with the thread, the Brazilian press is saying that Joe will be here in Brazil next week to promote the book's Leonard Rowe will be released here in December. LOL I'm sure Joe will do some interviews to talk about the book. :fear:

apparently, Teddy's daughter confirmed it's his account...:ninja: i can't find the post on it....

huh? being paid by Sony to say that Mike's alive? :wtf: :doh: ...this is so weird

For me it is absurd and makes no sense. :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Conspiracy-T...2681?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item255d5
9530156.jpg

Conspiracy Theories

by Jamie King

Jamie King is director of The IMMoRTAL WORLD TOUR
Hmmmmm :scratch: It seems to be fake. :unsure:

apparently, Teddy's daughter confirmed it's his account...:ninja: i can't find the post on it....

:eek:

Shocked! :fear:

I was wondering too, but yes the Twitter is real.

As you can see from this article..

http://dimewars.com/Blog/ViewBlogAr...r&BlogID=af9b4e71-f17f-4565-9a47-b26fce8b1def

His daughter is also on twitter & confirmed it, and we know her twitter is real because she is friends with a trusted fan & friend of MJ who was a member here.

Aaaand he's been giving us info on the album, his tweets have been commented on by Jackson family members and other people in the music industry.

So it's real.

The situation is very strange.

Ohh I really hope not.

HOLY CRAP TEDDY! He is actually saying straight up he believes MJ is alive! O_O WHOA! And who is the dummy saying it would be their blood on MJ hands those who committed suicide because of his "death!?" That rumor was never proven to be true and it was Jesse Jackson that said that's' what he had heard! MJ can't be responsible for people who were clearly not in a good mental state to take their life for him or anyone if true?! So what ever with that sh*t!

I'm mean what about MJ's life if it were true that he was alive? And the reason was to save his life or families for a serious reason? Doesn't that matter? I see some fans are quick to play selfish and or the victim!

I said it once and I 'll say it again! If some how this MJ being alive turns out to be true...MJ would most def have my FULL SUPPORT!

HOLY CRAP TEDDY! He is actually saying straight up he believes MJ is alive! O_O WHOA! And who is the dummy saying it would be their blood on MJ hands those who committed suicide because of his "death!?" That rumor was never proven to be true and it was Jesse Jackson that said that's' what he had heard! MJ can't be responsible for people who were clearly not in a good mental state to take their life for him or anyone if true?! So what ever with that sh*t!

I'm mean what about MJ's life if it were true that he was alive? And the reason was to save his life or families for a serious reason? Doesn't that matter? I see some fans are quick to play selfish and or the victim!

I said it once and I 'll say it again! If some how this MJ being alive turns out to be true...MJ would most def have my FULL SUPPORT!

Agreed :ninja:

Same for me I'll support MJ whatever happens :yes:

Have to say TR is giving me a lot of hope again. Are we really sure this account is real?
I would like to know if he believes MJ is alive or he knows but he wouldn't answer that....
I wish we would just know for sure I don't have to know if he's coming back or anything just need to know if he's still with us. Well we just have to wait and focus as TR said.

ooooh ...Teddy looked mighty uncomfortable :ninja: The only 'sure' answer he seemed to give was when the guy asked him if Michael looked like he was at death's door, and Teddy answered INSTANTLY...'NOPE!'.....:ninja:

And at the end he said: no he LOOKS, ehm looked good.

And at the end he said: no he LOOKS, ehm looked good.

yup..noticed that too.....the funny thing is...a lot of people have slipped up and said things like that....(ex.Harvey Levin; Jermaine..etc)...among countless others...and yes, could be an honest mistake....but it's a honest mistake that seems to be happening more and more...:ninja:

Have to say TR is giving me a lot of hope again. Are we really sure this account is real?
I would like to know if he believes MJ is alive or he knows but he wouldn't answer that....
I wish we would just know for sure I don't have to know if he's coming back or anything just need to know if he's still with us. Well we just have to wait and focus as TR said.

apparently, his daughter confirmed it's his account..

All his tweets on the matter..

I can get screen caps later of the ones we don't have..

(ok the 'Like Jesus' comment is umm..?! ..anyway..)

Question -'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

Teddy -'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.'

Question - 'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

Teddy - 'YEP YEP'

Question - 'Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks'

Teddy - 'Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.'

Question- 'bro they saying u think mike's alive in india or whatever. Clear this up these fans are acting stupid as shit'

Teddy - 'Patience and focus. Tell them to focus on MJ. Love to them all.'

Question- 'some ppl r sayin ur tlkin bout ur belief of mj bein alive to promote the album, but u already said it's nothin to do with that!'

Teddy - 'Now does that make sense? The record is already 3.2 pre-sold. I truly believe in my heart and whoever don't like it...Cee-lo F-U!'

Question - 'You certainly have right to belive as U wish but how do U reconsile the pain etched on his mother's face and childrens sadness'

Teddy - 'its my believe and it shouldn't offend anyone and what they think.'

Question - 'The 12+ people who committed suicide from his death--that would be blood on his hands. You think he would like that?'

Teddy - 'It's bigger than that. So focus!!!!! Believe like you believe in got if you do.'

Teddy -'You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont.'

Teddy - 'If you don't like what I said just give the hell off my page I don't need you here you bootleg!!!'

Question - 'da Cee-lo F U was not to me I hope? i like u whateva u believe, i just was wantin to make clear that it wasn't to promote album'

Teddy - 'It's in general...to whoever is getting at me for believing'

Question - 'Why R U insulting people?Is that necessary?Can u kindly keep your belief of MJ being alive to urself?Or do U HAVE to spread it?'

Teddy - 'You beat it too, bootleg. Git off my page, and F with someone else. One less person I'd you got nothing cool to say.'

Question - 'feel free not to believe what you're given to see. I believe Michael is alive too. and it's not about hurting other people...'

Teddy - 'Thank you!!!!'

Question - 'I can post a pic of Madonna and say that´s me but whatever... So, why the hoax bullshit? I know you talk to family, so why?'

Teddy - 'This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh'

Question - 'what makes you believe he's still alive? you're close with the fam, do they know you feel this way?'

Teddy - 'ok block'

Question - 'and you claim to be MJ's friend!!'

Teddy - 'Ok block...bootleg!!!!'

Question - 'do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson of L.O.V.E....'

Teddy - 'Like Jesus!!!'

Jesus returned in 3 days.....HURRAY MJ!!!

Some tweets make me feel he's messing with us. Like the one he's calls the hoax bs. How can you believe he's alive but think the hoax is bs? And the jesus comment sounds to me like he's laughing at the person who believes mj will be back.

i think he meant MJ is alive in the same sense as Jesus, not gonna come back like Jesus !JMO...by the way i respect TR very much and i'll go with everything he say, becuase he is real !

Breaking News is a hoax in itself. And who mixed it? A beLIEver!

Some tweets make me feel he's messing with us. Like the one he's calls the hoax bs. How can you believe he's alive but think the hoax is bs? And the jesus comment sounds to me like he's laughing at the person who believes mj will be back.
Yes. I also think it is. :fear:

Me too. ALWAYS! -_-

Hey guys miss u!!! Keep up the great work!!
@ Ashtanga I got ur msges sweetie expect a nice long msg from me tomorrow! Thanks for checking on me! Luv u all!!

So Teddy definitely sounds like a believer. The more interesting question would be: is he a knower? Is he involved? Is he still in touch with MJ?

I think not. It would be quite unwise of him to reveal these beliefs iif they could bring MJ in danger. Anyhow, I'm really curious as to how this will unfold.

Wow roosje I love your siggy!!

Yeah I'd like to know that too. All we can do is wait....

Wow roosje I love your siggy!!

Yeah I'd like to know that too. All we can do is wait....

Thanks, fellow mjjc'er Starlight86 made it for me :)

About the hoax: are any famous people known believers, aside from Akon and Teddy? I trust them, but both have something to gain by increased interest for the new MJ album and singles, so it could be a weird way to gain publicity for the new project. If say Liza Minelli or Aaron Carter (how random...) would believe MJ is alive that would be a more believable stance coming from them, I guess.

*nevermind, was told not to visit the thread*

Last edited:
Back