The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I guess I was the only person who was startled by Harvey Levin's mistake while discussing the new CD.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/

"That's a song that if Michael were dead now...I mean, Michael's dead but if that were one of these songs..."

It just startled me a little, hehe.

I just saw it. I'm asking myself, how can someone make that mistake one year and four months after someone's death. I know all this "oh it feels like he's still alive, it's hard to speak about him using the past tense thing", but still, um....... i dunno, his "mistake" is weird. Thanks for telling us about it suzy. :)

One more weird thing i'll add to the list, i'm nearly out of ink here.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

roflmao @ Harvey. That could be an honest mistake though.

I remember a lot of talk about a MJ voice impersonator a few months ago. Was it the Dom/Tom guy? All 3 voices sound the same to me... and the second one he's like "This is Michael Jackson... just kidding. It's Dom."

yes, this is what i think, too. he's been around since last year, had (maybe still has) a MySpace page called peterpanpyt, if i remember right.

Hold My Hand? Really?

Hold My Hand: Duet with Akon and MJ is a: weak track (in my opinion), the first single released on first MJ “posthumous” album, first of massive $250 million music contract with Sony, first new music in 9 years from a troubled global icon who’s career was severely impacted by false allegations and who’s estate is seeking to rebuild a legacy for.

This is a big deal, right?

So I already said I think the track is weak. That’s an opinion, of course, which means little, but to back it up, the music is simple, there’s no layering of instruments and sounds, there’s little depth to the lyrics. I mean it’s not a bad song but it’s not… wow at all. It’s very vanilla pudding, if you know what I mean. Fine song, pretty song, good message but it’s forgettable and not likely to get non-MJ fans excited to hear more.

Now here’s where I’m going to get a little controversial. I think there’s something more going on with this song and this album then just an innocuous seeming album release.

Sony and the Estate ought to both have the same goal (in all realistic proportions), to present MJ in his best light and attempt to convince the public to move past the false allegations and onto feeling comfortable with accepting MJ as an artist again… more so then enjoying his music, though that’s important too… people aren’t going to be ok with MJ music again until they’re ok with MJ again. Follow me?

Are they comfortable with MJ again? I don’t know. Are child molestation allegations the first thing people still think of when they think of MJ? For a lot of people, yes, that’s still true. It sucks and it’s not fair and it proves that people are quick to judge and slow to change their minds, but it’s the world we still live in.

That being said, how wise is it for Sony (speaking as if MJ was actually dead), under these real world conditions, to release Hold My Hand as the first single to promote the album when the last hand most people remember seeing MJ holding was Gavin’s on the nightmarish Bashir tapes???

Ok and to top it all off, considering the homosexuality rumors and gay bashing that goes with it, Sony thinks that no one is likely to snicker at the thought of Akon and MJ holding each other til sunlight? I know that’s not what the lyrics mean but you know it could be taken that way… and likely will by someone, somewhere, with a blog and an audience, sooner or later.

And then we have what appears to be Akon and MJ holding hands in silhouette on the single cover. So then they’re singing about holding each others hand then right? No, but again, it could so easy be twisted that way, and considering the past track record of things in this department… well, I already said it once. It’s only a matter of time.

Does this seem like wise marketing for a company who just invested the most money ever into a music contract with a dead icon who died recently pretty much in shame and exile and a swirl of rumors and previous allegations?

No. This seems very foolish. Sony looks either completely clueless as to the current market of their dead icon’s brand name, or they are brazenly shoving it in people’s faces in lieu of giving them knock-your-socks-off music.

Because there are better, more mainstream tracks that would announce this new album in a big way. And people would be so busy vibing to it they’d forget all about anything ugly associated with MJ.

So, what are the possible reasons for HMH to be the first single from the new album?

This is getting long so I’ll paraphrase the reasons that I came up with and then please add your own. I’m curious what you guys think of this.

-The handwritten note left by Michael stating he wanted HMH released first. (I don’t buy this explanation. I neither believe that any note discussing track release wishes was left after the “death” nor that Sony would actually honor it anyway considering what I already wrote in this post.)

-The song was chosen for the first single because Akon could help promote it. But he isn’t, so that doesn’t seem plausible.

-Sony was just hoping that adding Akon’s name to the song would give it automatic added interest… and no one noticed the subtle homoerotic aspects to the lyrics or the reminder to the Bashir tapes when the decision was made.

-The song is supposed to shove this stuff in our faces (Bashir/Gavin/allegations, homosexual rumors) for some reason that I don’t understand yet. But as this is risky, I don’t see Sony doing this. Of the options I can think of, it only makes sense that an ALIVE MJ himself would be willing to do this. It would only mean enough to HIM personally, to want to confront it so head on style. Anyone seeking to profit off MJs name should be hoping everyone forgets about these things. But to MJ his name is more important then money, his name is what he leaves to his children. The only way to fix it once and for all is to attack it and win.

Of course HMH is only the first track, but I’m interested in how it goes down with this single and what the other songs on the album will be. I’m starting to do the: …what if… the album itself is a hoax? I mean of course it’s a real album, with real songs, and you can really go buy it…. but a hoax in that it’s not designed to be simply for listening to songs, nor resurrecting a music career for Sony to make money off of. Maybe it’s a message carrier, a means to help advance a larger agenda, a package of bottomless newspaper story inspirations, ingredients for Twitter wars, and to spark scripted and improvisational debates far and wide. Effectively and thereby kicking this hoax into the next phase… maybe?
http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/hold-my-hand-really/

:fear:

This is her explanation:

MissusHitchcock
8 maanden geleden

Hey sweetie,
I get? that question often, and I am sure I will be asked it many more times. When i first made it, it was a fan vid, expressing my love for Michael, then after he passed, I thought it was appropriate to change the title and resend it to everyone :D I hope that helps :D

so is this definatly teddys official account?all i can say is wow,

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98397

repost..

Please don't be offended, I'm just passing on what I saw.

He just said on Twitter..

:mello::eek::doh::bugeyed

I'm not sure which section of the forum to put this in.. I looked for conspiracy section but it's locked..

anyway..Teddy did actually say this so why hide what he said?

Look on the right hand side box..

Click for raw image, and zoom if you can't read clearly..
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2qnz1vc.jpg

Click for raw image, and zoom if you can't read clearly..
http://oi55.tinypic.com/euipgo.jpg

If you want to see this actually on Twitter log in and use the New Twitter layout you can see more clearly the actual tweets he is replying to right on Twitter -

Direct link:
http://twitter.com/#!/TeddyRiley1/status/5705330914762752

Pic:

Bigger:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2r2oltf.jpg

Direct link:
http://twitter.com/#!/TeddyRiley1/status/5706594222350336

Pic:

Bigger:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2pzjgba.jpg

Teddy said he thinks the same as Akon. I said Akon thinks MJ is alive does he.....Teddy said Yep Yep!!!!
http://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1/status/5706594222350336

http://twitter.com/Dangerous_Inc/status/5706305020887041

BRILLIANT! :cheeky: I saw it on facebook a hoax person posted it! Teddy def meant "YEP YEP." Because he ansewred other questions the same when he agreed to something, so this is no mistake! Someone also told him he is part of a MJhoax website and he replayed "it's free to join" :bugeyed lol

BRILLIANT! :cheeky: I saw it on facebook a hoax person posted it! Teddy def meant "YEP YEP." Because he ansewred other questions the same when he agreed to something, so this is no mistake! Someone also told him he is part of a MJhoax website and he replayed "it's free to join" :bugeyed lol

:bugeyed....but really though..I mean, he can't be just saying this stuff all over twitter and facebook....:ninja:

:bugeyed....but really though..I mean, he can't be just saying this stuff all over twitter and facebook....:ninja:

Others on Face book are accusing teddy of being paid by Sony to say these things! :mello:

Others on Face book are accusing teddy of being paid by Sony to say these things! :mello:

huh? being paid by Sony to say that Mike's alive? :wtf: :doh: ...this is so weird

huh? being paid by Sony to say that Mike's alive? :wtf: :doh: ...this is so weird

Well, there are some who believe that Sony, AEG, and possibly some other conspirators are trying to fan the hoax flames to create mystique around MJ and make fans continue to buy everything and get wrapped up it in all, similar to Elvis. Many of the major hoax clues have come from events produced by those entities, i.e. O2 press conference, This Is It film, the memorial, the funeral. For me that possibility is still on the table, because I think it IS plausible that these corporations could benefit financially from sustained interest and analysis of all things MJ. It would be beyond cruel of course, but I don't put it past them.

That said, the Teddy tweets made me go: :wtf: :bugeyed :shock2: :shock: :wtf2
I have to log on to Twitter to read everything in full now.

EDIT: Also, Teddy tweeted and said earlier that 100% of the vocals on Breaking News were Michael, when it's pretty much accepted now that another vocalist sang some of the parts. Let's definitely not get into that here, but pointing out that Teddy may not always be completely truthful/credible, and I say that with the utmost respect for him as an artist and producer.....

Last edited:

Well, there are some who believe that Sony, AEG, and possibly some other conspirators are trying to fan the hoax flames to create mystique around MJ and make fans continue to buy everything and get wrapped up it in all, similar to Elvis. Many of the major hoax clues have come from events produced by those entities, i.e. O2 press conference, This Is It film, the memorial, the funeral. For me that possibility is still on the table, because I think it IS plausible that these corporations could benefit financially from sustained interest and analysis of all things MJ. It would be beyond cruel of course, but I don't put it past them.

That said, the Teddy tweets made me go: :wtf: :bugeyed :shock2: :shock: :wtf2
I have to log on to Twitter to read everything in full now.

EDIT: Also, Teddy tweeted and said earlier that 100% of the vocals on Breaking News were Michael, when it's pretty much accepted now that another vocalist sang some of the parts. Let's definitely not get into that here, but pointing out that Teddy may not always be completely truthful/credible, and I say that with the utmost respect for him as an artist and producer.....

Yeah, I guess I didn't think about that....hmmm...what a mystery, for sure....

I agree about Teddy....something VERY fishy is going on...I always thought it was strange that a song called 'Breaking News' is the song they chose to preview first...:ninja:

I'm thinking about all the possibilities with this Teddy tweet situation.

1. He is being truthful and correct and MJ is alive.
2. This whole time it hasn't been the real TR Twitter.
3. Someone hacked TR's account or got on his computer as a joke.
4. TR didn't understand the questions or didn't mean "literally" alive.
5. TR is being purposefully untruthful: playing a prank, lying on purpose, or trying to distract from the fake vocals scandal.
6. TR thinks he's being truthful but is incorrect: believes in the hoax but has no proof and has arrived at the wrong conclusion.

So strange.

My thoughts are that either McClain did something with the vocal mix post production or MJ did it on purpose based on the content of the song, the song itself being a hoax, and it being track #7 on the album. Just my opinion of course.

^Yea the song is #7 on the album and the lyrics are crazy enough for the hoax, talking about his obituary! o_O The songs talks about scandals and that becoming breaking news and it was kinda like the song was telling us exactly what will happen yet again with MJ! Which did with all the fake vocals talk! So freaky! Is it a coincidence? Um...after all this time...I would say, hell no! lol

The song in itself is a hoax ;)

Maybe OMC video has a hidden meaning like Michael watching the show we're making :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Conspiracy-T...2681?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item255d5
9530156.jpg

Conspiracy Theories

by Jamie King
Did Michael Jackson fake his own death in a bid to escape financial ruin? Is swine flu a dastardly plot by global pharmaceutical companies or a scare campaign created by the pork industry's competitors? Helping you discover startling evidence on these topics, this title offers a compendium of the world's scariest and wackiest conspiracy theories.

Jamie King is director of The IMMoRTAL WORLD TOUR

ooooh ...Teddy looked mighty uncomfortable :ninja: The only 'sure' answer he seemed to give was when the guy asked him if Michael looked like he was at death's door, and Teddy answered INSTANTLY...'NOPE!'.....:ninja:

Back